Officer arrested on sex charges

Officer arrested on sex charges

There are 34 comments on the Valley Courier story from Apr 6, 2006, titled Officer arrested on sex charges. In it, Valley Courier reports that:

Alamosa, CO 81101 Phone: 719-589-2553 -- Fax: 719-589-6573 Officer arrested on sex charges BY RUTH HEIDE Desizlets placed on leave ALAMOSA - Alamosa Police Officer Brian Rod Desizlets, 27, was arrested on ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Valley Courier.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jeff fallang

Fountain, CO

#1 Apr 6, 2006
My daughter, a student at Adams state until recently remarked about a certain police officer that was implicated in several sexual harrassment issues, I wonder if this was that very same person..
James

Kirkland, WA

#2 Apr 9, 2006
Another corrupt police officer does it to another innocent citizen. Oh, what a world we live in.
Aulii

Greeley, CO

#3 Dec 4, 2006
you may not know the whole story so don't judge until you do. the 15 year old wasn't exactly as innocent as you might think she took the picture she sent the picture she is just as much at fault. believe it or not teenagers are more sexually active than adults like to think.
Omaha

Longmont, CO

#4 Dec 12, 2006
"you may not know the whole story so don't judge until you do. the 15 year old wasn't exactly as innocent as you might think she took the picture she sent the picture she is just as much at fault. believe it or not teenagers are more sexually active than adults like to think."

Oh, so that makes it okay for the adult cop to bang her?
Roxy

Honolulu, HI

#5 Dec 15, 2006
Yes, that makes it ok for the cop to bang her puritan.
MolWagz

Rochester, MN

#6 May 10, 2007
I knew Brian back in early 1990's and I can honestly say it doesn't surprise me one bit that he did this. He was seeking out girl's attention all time it seemed like...always flirting and just his personality made me always think twice about him and never trusted a word he said. My heart goes out to the girl and her family. Hopefully this will make people more aware of this.

Since: May 07

Pomona, MO

#7 May 10, 2007
Roxy wrote:
Moron what makes it in anyway legal for an adult to have sex with a 15 year old child? No matter how you try to rationalize it, it is illegal.
Violated by the Police

Denver, CO

#9 May 14, 2007
The man stinks

Granby, CO

#10 May 29, 2007
This police officer did this cause he is a low down dirt bag. you are all right. But the people that knew this guy was sick are at blame for not telling some one he had problems.
OKIE1

United States

#11 May 29, 2007
Roxy wrote:
I disagree. An adult is responsible for telling a minor NO when it comes to sex. And, a cop has a position of authority, therefore he doubly responsible for telling a minor NO.
If he is guilty of having sex, with a minor, I hope he is prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Joe Dirt

Colorado Springs, CO

#12 May 30, 2007
Gary Diesel it sounds to me like your the dirt bag who is hoping police force does get cut so you won't get caught doing your own dirt. Cops are the same as everyone else, most are good and a few are bad. We just like to focus on the bad, right Diesel?
DONNA ROMERO

Auburn Hills, MI

#14 Jun 4, 2007
THE COPS FROM THE SAN LUIS VALLEY ARE ALL CURRUPT. THE PEOPLE THINK THAT THEY COULD TRUST THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE THE POLICE. SOMETIMES THEIR WORSE THEN THE PEOPLE THEY PUT BEHIND BARS. THEY ARE ALWAYS DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL, THEY JUST DON'T GET COUGHT FOR IT ALL THE TIME. THE JUDGES ARE JUST AS BAD, THE VALLEY IS A SMALL PLACE AND JUDGES, COPS, AND LAWYERS ALL SLEEP TOGETHER THERE. THAT COP WILL GET OFF EASY GARANTEED!!
whatdayaknow

Auburn Hills, MI

#15 Jun 4, 2007
I WOULD LIKE TO COMMENT ON THE LADY THAT PLEADED ON THE DEATH OF HER 23MONTH OLD. WHY IS IT THAT YOU COULD SEXUALLY ASSULT, ABUSE AND EVEN BE RESPONSIBLE FOR A DEATH OF A CHILD AND YOU COULD ALWAYS PLEAD DOWN TO WHERE YOU WON'T GET JAIL TIME. I GUESS THATS WHY THERE IS SO MANY CHILD ABUSE CASES AND SO MANY CHILD MELOSTERS OUT THERE. THEY DON'T CARRY JAIL TIME. UNLESS ITS A CHILD OF JUDGE OR SO.....
jen

Cortez, CO

#16 Jun 6, 2007
gee i cant believe that its come to this, now what do we need to teach our kids that cops cant be trusted...
Get The Facts

Denver, CO

#17 Jul 29, 2007
Here is a little info that most don't know. The 15 year old stated that she was 17, she took the pictures of herself and sent them out to more than 160 different guys. The case would have been closed by now if it wasn't for the dumbass Detective from Colorado Springs that decided that he would handle this out of his Jurisdiction. The evidence was corrupted and the entire facts of the case were never disclosed until now. When you put an Officer undercover and he deals with dirtbags for more than a year EVERYDAY, he/she will make a stupid mistake. They take chances everyday when dealing with the dirtbags, and eventually lead a lifestyle that is risky. I just wish that Departments would make these Officers see counselors while they are under cover to avoid things like this. And to answer your question, yes I am involved in this case.
yungwhatthe

Loveland, CO

#18 Mar 12, 2008
Get The Facts wrote:
Here is a little info that most don't know. The 15 year old stated that she was 17, she took the pictures of herself and sent them out to more than 160 different guys. The case would have been closed by now if it wasn't for the dumbass Detective from Colorado Springs that decided that he would handle this out of his Jurisdiction. The evidence was corrupted and the entire facts of the case were never disclosed until now. When you put an Officer undercover and he deals with dirtbags for more than a year EVERYDAY, he/she will make a stupid mistake. They take chances everyday when dealing with the dirtbags, and eventually lead a lifestyle that is risky. I just wish that Departments would make these Officers see counselors while they are under cover to avoid things like this. And to answer your question, yes I am involved in this case.
He may have been under a lot of stress but this still doesn't make what he did right. A lot of people have stressful jobs and it is not ok for them to take advantage of young naive children.
Lyn

Longmont, CO

#19 Mar 26, 2008
I have no idea what the truth is here, but to what "MolWagz" said: I too knew Brian in the 90's, also the 80's. I knew his family. I even know who you are, and know that I knew Brian a lot better than you did. Bad things happen. Maybe not getting along with him in high school isn't such a good reason to post on this, you know? I hope that you never find yourself in an odd or bad place and have people you barely knew in high school saying that they are not at all "surprised".

Since: Mar 08

Colorado Springs, CO

#20 Mar 28, 2008
Why don't every one justshut up!!!!!!!!!!
john q

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Mar 31, 2008
does anyone know the former chief of eagle co. rick sliger and what caused him to leave.
George

Patos De Minas, Brazil

#22 Apr 9, 2008
Hello to Diana (nobody else!)-- it sounds as if you have been there, done that, and even gotten the t-shirt. Not to mention that you sent the postcard home!
I used to live there -- living in Brasil now. Used to live near Nashville, also -- Cope, IN.
Wanna talk?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pete Kampfer? (May '14) Aug 26 tex 4
Career/Job Fair~ 30+ Employers! 100's of Jobs... Aug 2 CityCareerFair 1
News Ride a mountain train to some of Colorado's bes... Jul '16 Jill Johnson 1
Deradicalizing: Creating Global NGO Ombudsman Fora Jun '16 hearthstone 1
Wipe out the Nightmare of Human lack (May '15) May '15 RockyMTJan 1
Debate: Marijuana - Alamosa, CO (Feb '11) May '15 Sinky 5
News Baby weighing nearly 14 pounds born in Colorado (Dec '14) Dec '14 FTW Forever 7

Alamosa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alamosa Mortgages