Colorado town to flush water system s...

Colorado town to flush water system starting today

There are 1 comment on the WSYX story from Mar 25, 2008, titled Colorado town to flush water system starting today. In it, WSYX reports that:

Officials start flushing the municipal water system in Alamosa, Colorado, today to rid it of the salmonella bacteria that has sickened more than 200 people. via WSYX

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSYX.

Teresa Santistevan

Lodi, CA

#1 Apr 1, 2008
Why has this town not been quarinteened? Also why has it taken so long to flush it out? Was this'water system " not tested? Or better yet!!!What is the inspectors saying about this problem? Was it not them who was to have the last say in the system if it was up and ready to put out clean water for the town of Alamosa Colo? Or can we say the the builders are at fault? Or we can also put the blame on the materials manufacture!!!!
So are we giving these people real answers or just passifieing them with alot of cover up? These are people who live here for generations and who deserve the truth!!! IAM WORRIED ABOUT MY MOTHER N MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND OTHER FAMILY AND FRIENDSIN THIS TOWN... FROM STOCKTON CALIF.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officer arrested on sex charges (Apr '06) Feb '16 Bobby Apadaca 29
Wipe out the Nightmare of Human lack (May '15) May '15 RockyMTJan 1
Pete Kampfer? (May '14) May '15 Tired of Oligarchs 3
Debate: Marijuana - Alamosa, CO (Feb '11) May '15 Sinky 5
News Baby weighing nearly 14 pounds born in Colorado (Dec '14) Dec '14 FTW Forever 7
RMS Septic (Jul '14) Jul '14 Consumer 1
Best Restaurant. (Jun '14) Jun '14 Newcomer 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alamosa Mortgages