Employer: Pilot In Fatal Crash Had Cl...

Employer: Pilot In Fatal Crash Had Clean Record

There are 1 comment on the Cbs4denver.com story from Oct 8, 2007, titled Employer: Pilot In Fatal Crash Had Clean Record. In it, Cbs4denver.com reports that:

ALAMOSA, Colo. The pilot of a medical plane that slammed into a southern Colorado mountainside had a clean record in 22 years of flying, according to his employer. via Cbs4denver.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs4denver.com.

paula dobbins

Flat Rock, AL

#1 Oct 9, 2007
i just wanted to tell you a little bit about the flight nurse ronnie helton. i have know ronnie for about 15 years he is a great man he was always happy and always smiling. on november 7 2005 i had my daughter she was a 28 week baby which put here un a very dangerous state she was highly premature both of her lungs were closed at birth she was med-flighted to birmingham there she was diagonosed with chronic pnemunoia in both lungs and also suffered from r.s.v. she remained in s.c.i.c.u for 3 weeks during that time he was there for me not only as a personal friend but also as my daughters caregiver he would work 12 hours clock out and come to the unit and stay with me half the night and then return the next day for another 12 hour shift he was so dedicated not only to his job but also to me and my daughter as a great friend she is now 23 months old and doing great see he was our hope and my comfort and now he is in my heart and my prayers and i know my little girl will always have a angel on her side to keep her from harms way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officer arrested on sex charges (Apr '06) Aug 11 APex 34
Career/Job Fair~ 30+ Employers! 100's of Jobs... Aug 2 CityCareerFair 1
News Ride a mountain train to some of Colorado's bes... Jul '16 Jill Johnson 1
Deradicalizing: Creating Global NGO Ombudsman Fora Jun '16 hearthstone 1
Wipe out the Nightmare of Human lack (May '15) May '15 RockyMTJan 1
Pete Kampfer? (May '14) May '15 Tired of Oligarchs 3
Debate: Marijuana - Alamosa, CO (Feb '11) May '15 Sinky 5

Alamosa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance