UFO expert investigating Colorado cow mutilations

There are 20 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from May 23, 2010, titled UFO expert investigating Colorado cow mutilations. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

Authorities in Colorado's San Luis Valley are trying to solve a series of bizarre, gruesome slaying: cows, mutilated, carved up, left to die in the fields.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Big Mouth

Broomfield, CO

#1 May 23, 2010
Oh never mind .... I thought I clicked on the other story......... put marijuana question to voters this fall... but it does make alot of sense for this story too.
mjm

Littleton, CO

#2 May 24, 2010
Ok just like everyone else, heres My opinion. Now let me be clear, I do believe that we are not alone in the universe. However I think think that these cow mutilations are very much of our own world.
So, who, what, where, and why?
We already know what was done and where it was done. That leaves who and why.
The who? The federal gov/military.
Why? If you knew the truth you would panic. So it has to kept secret. Many years ago, the military/gov. tested atomic warheads down in White sands NM. The gov. wants to see what the long term effect has been on the livestock. The spread of the blast was stopped by the mountains to the north of the San Luis Valley. The only way to test without panicking people of contamination is to do so secretly. There are such things as silent helicopters and back when all this first started happening, the military was trying out its new laser based surgical scalpel that is now in everyday use.
This explains the cuts with no blood. Body parts removed and took for lab testing.
This is all explained logically and of 'this' world. But by a government thats secretive and unforthcoming. Now if there is such things as UFO's, they know it, but their not going to tell you. BECAUSE ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD! So they say.
CubanoUno

Aurora, CO

#3 May 24, 2010
My Sticky Angel Wings was almost mutilated by a cow on the pasture one day, but fortunately the CubanoUno medallion that she was wearing repelled the killer alien cow and thwarted the attack. You would think that she would be more thankful......
haha

Hickory, NC

#5 May 24, 2010
AL GORE DID IT!!!!!
her3me24

Warner Robins, GA

#6 May 24, 2010
People that think this guy is out of his mind are a bit arrogant. To think that humans are the only living thing with any level of intelligence in the entire universe....now that takes some special type of arrogance.
peg

Austin, TX

#7 May 24, 2010
"female cow" :?.. Cow IS female - Bull is male - Steer is castrated male.
Anonymous

Belview, MN

#8 May 24, 2010
I really do not understand why people constantly think aliens are to blame for these things. Before you come to that conclusion, it's best to try and find out the other possible reasons.
Joe

Redmond, WA

#9 May 24, 2010
Remember, "Remarkable claims require remarkable evidence". Why does it have to be aliens just because you don't know what caused it?
wellreadone

Rimrock, AZ

#10 May 24, 2010
Disgusting.
wellreadone

Rimrock, AZ

#11 May 24, 2010
You can be sure of one thing. Never trust a government suit no matter what because they are controlled from the top. I would not be surprised if a "deal" was cut years ago to allow experiments. If so, what the govt got in return was never shared with us.
Roger

Denver, CO

#12 May 24, 2010
Hey Austin you in the FFA also!
Professor

United States

#13 May 24, 2010
I talked with a family farmer outside of Burlington CO who told about finding one of his cattle killed and mutilated just outside his farm house.

He said the sheriff investigated and found no vehicle tracks or footprints around the cow. If it was done by helicopter, it was totally quiet, because the four members of the farm family never heard a thing all night. The sheriff had no explanation for the event and neither did the farmer or his family.

What's YOUR theory of this incident?
Katie

Saint Louis, MO

#14 May 24, 2010
There was a flurry of the same type of incidences in Colorado back in the early 60's. Farmer's land was blocked off to them by the government while they "investigated". Nothing ever came out of the gov but the farmer's did get back VERY cleaned up land!
John Galt

Virginia Beach, VA

#15 May 24, 2010
It's easy to jump to strange conculsions when faced with something bizarre and extraordinary. However, often the simplest answer is the likeliest one, and we do not need to seek an other than human origin for this kind of cruelty. We see sick people all the time, we see hoaxes all the time, and we see animal cruelty in all its forms and ALL of it is human in origin.
tommy

Minneapolis, MN

#16 May 24, 2010
its the illegal mexican aliens
Stands With A Fiddle

Salt Lake City, UT

#17 May 24, 2010
HAHAHA!!!! This is like the South Park where the "visitors" were turning cows inside out.
jonathan

Nashua, NH

#18 May 24, 2010
This has been going on for years. Just usually not when we're looking. It's just another reason for me to be glad I am not a cow.
Trackerstan

Sudbury, Canada

#19 May 24, 2010
This is no UFO situation. This is a bunch of very sick teenagers. No one else could be this demented.
Zeb

Casper, WY

#20 May 24, 2010
Whether it's our own gub'ment or aliens, why even return the carcasses?

Austin, TX

#21 May 24, 2010
I support the Alien theory, illegal aliens that is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Alamosa, CO (Feb '11) Mon Sinky 5
Pete Kampfer? (May '14) Mar '15 Boss hoss 2
News Baby weighing nearly 14 pounds born in Colorado Dec '14 FTW Forever 7
RMS Septic (Jul '14) Jul '14 Consumer 1
Best Restaurant. (Jun '14) Jun '14 Newcomer 1
Buck Creek Valley Rescue Farm - moving to Mosca... (May '14) May '14 Annie 1
Yahoo group neo now a threat to children (Apr '14) Apr '14 DennisWalter84 1
More from around the web

Alamosa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE