Ralph

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Most people have an image of Israel as just a war torn desert - this will take a few minutes, but is well worth your time!
" http://WWW.youtube.Com/embed/tLgdb6r0MQ4... ;
Ralph

Cloudcroft, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Ralph wrote:
Most people have an image of Israel as just a war torn desert - this will take a few minutes, but is well worth your time!
" http://WWW.youtube.Com/embed/tLg88b6r0MQ4... ;
and I am going to take the little babushka over there with me and convert. you have heard the last from me!!!!!!!!!!
Ralph

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

It is the land of miracles, go for it.
Red Mercer

Cloudcroft, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
the miracle would be if you would start acting your age and being truthful. well, that would be 2 miracles.
Welfare State

Tularosa, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Ralph wrote:
" http://WWW.youtube.Com/embed/tLgdb6r0MQ4... ;
The Bank of Israel report released on Wednesday offers several explanations. It even accuses the government of a number of failures. But one main explanation distinguishes us from other Western countries - two poor communities that hardly take part in the workforce and have large families. Such things don't happen in Europe and the rest of the West.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/poverty-...
Red Mercer

Cloudcroft, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
where the ultra orthodox are leaches. pay no taxes, do not serve in military. and get a monthly check to pray.

yep. sounds like spiritual welfare state to me.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Red Mercer wrote:
<quoted text>
the miracle would be if you would start acting your age and being truthful. well, that would be 2 miracles.
The MIRACLE would be if Obama wins this election! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Red Mercer wrote:
<quoted text>
where the ultra orthodox are leaches. pay no taxes, do not serve in military. and get a monthly check to pray.
Looks just like LIBERALS to me!
Red Mercer

Cloudcroft, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Red Mercer wrote:
<quoted text>
no this is the guys in black. little dreadlock sideburns. and welfare leaches.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Red Mercer wrote:
<quoted text>
So the other half of Obama!
Red Mercer

Cloudcroft, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Red Mercer wrote:
<quoted text>
this would be the Orthodox Jews right. welfare queens in black outfits.
Rabbi Hollercausterman n

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

You backwoods idiots need to stop taking what you see and hear that is fed to you and learn the real history of the world. We are learning more and more about Ralph the communist coward. I am glad he brought this up because this video is just a teaser. I am about to open up a whole can of whoopass on this piece of shit through this topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Some things to remember. If you are not a jew then you are considered subhuman. Jews murdered more people in this world than their phoney 6 million lolocaust story. To support Israel is to support communism. We all know the bolshevists murdered the Czar of Russia and instituted communism. Thats only the beginning. Ralph the communist coward jewboy had been democratically voted off this board and he continues to harass it. Just like a communist.
Ralph

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Please disregard any thing coming from High rolls, he can't even remember his own name.
Ralph

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Rabbi Hollercaustermann wrote:
You backwoods idiots need to stop taking what you see and hear that is fed to you and learn the real history of the world. We are learning more and more about Ralph the communist coward. I am glad he brought this up because this video is just a teaser. I am about to open up a whole can of whoopass on this piece of shit through this topic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Some things to remember. If you are not a jew then you are considered subhuman. Jews murdered more people in this world than their phoney 6 million lolocaust story. To support Israel is to support communism. We all know the bolshevists murdered the Czar of Russia and instituted communism. Thats only the beginning. Ralph the communist coward jewboy had been democratically voted off this board and he continues to harass it. Just like a communist.
How long have you been a Muslim?
Rabbi Hollercausterman n

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

So lets keep this baby rollin. What do others have to say about israel?

GENERAL PATTON

After a visit to ruined Berlin, he wrote his wife on July 21, 1945: "Berlin gave me the blues. We have destroyed what could have been a good race, and we are about to replace them with Mongolian savages. And all Europe will be communist. It's said that for the first week after they took it (Berlin), all women who ran were shot and those who did not were raped. I could have taken it (instead of the Soviets) had I been allowed."

Later diary entries and letters to his wife reiterate this same conclusion. On August 31 he wrote: "Actually, the Germans are the only decent people left in Europe. it's a choice between them and the Russians. I prefer the Germans." And on September 2: "What we are doing is to destroy the only semi-modern state in Europe, so that Russia can swallow the whole."

"There is a very apparent Semitic influence in the press. They are trying to do two things: first, implement communism, and second, see that all businessmen of German ancestry and non-Jewish antecedents are thrown out of their jobs.

"They have utterly lost the Anglo-Saxon conception of justice and feel that a man can be kicked out because somebody else says he is a Nazi. They were evidently quite shocked when I told them I would kick nobody out without the successful proof of guilt before a court of law ...

"Another point which the press harped on was the fact that we were doing too much for the Germans to the detriment of the DP's, most of whom are Jews. I could not give the answer to that one, because the answer is that, in my opinion and that of most nonpolitical officers, it is vitally necessary for us to build Germany up now as a buffer state against Russia. In fact, I am afraid we have waited too long."

And in a letter of the same date to his wife: "I will probably be in the headlines before you get this, as the press is trying to quote me as being more interested in restoring order in Germany than in catching Nazis. I can't tell them the truth that unless we restore Germany we will insure that communism takes America."

"It is my present thought ... that when I finish this job, which will be around the first of the year, I shall resign, not retire, because if I retire I will still have a gag in my mouth ... I should not start a limited counterattack, which would be contrary to my military theories, but should wait until I can start an all- out offensive

YOU CAN FIND MORE ABOUT WHAT HE SAID AND READ FURTHER ABOUT THE DETAILS OF HIS MURDER.

The New York Post quotes Kissinger "word for word": In 10 years, there will be no more Israel.

Kissinger's statement is flat and unqualified. He is not saying that Israel is in danger, but could be saved if we just gave it additional trillions of dollars and smashed enough of its enemies with our military. He is not saying that if we elect Netanyahu's old friend Mitt Romney, Israel could somehow be salvaged. He is not saying that if we bomb Iran, Israel might survive. He is not offering a way out. He is simply stating a fact: In 2022, Israel will no longer exist.

The US Intelligence Community agrees, though perhaps not on the precise 2022 expiration date. Sixteen US intelligence agencies with a combined budget over USD70 billion have issued an 82-page analysis titled "Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East."
Rabbi Hollercausterman n

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

So the bolshevists (zionist jews) Murdered the tsar of Russia

Eighty-five years ago, on the night of July 16-17, 1918, the Russian tsar and his family were told to get down to the cellar in order to have their picture taken. They had been held under house arrest since March 1917 and they were told the photo was to prove that they were still alive. Once in the cellar, the family was surprised by the entrance of a Bolshevik firing squad. Tsar Nicholas II, Alexandra, and their five children were all shot. After the murder, the bodies were buried in a location that was kept secret for decades, leaving rumors that one daughter (Anastasia) had survived the execution. In 1991, bodies were found and after seven years of scientific testing, it was concluded that they were the Romanovs. However, the bodies of two of the children remain missing. In 2003, a church was consecrated on the location of the shooting.
Rabbi Hollercausterman n

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Some up and coming subtopics and questions to ask yourself

-Did Hitler want war?
-Was Hitler protecting 1000's of germans being murdered by bolshevists that had spread to poland?
-Did Hitler recognize that these murdering bolshevist jews were going to take over all of Europe to install communism?

Did he say as much? The answer is yes. Before you start with your propagandist holier than thou crap just remember that there are families and companies that exist to this day (Bush). They live and do business in America and they had financed Hitler. So don't pretend to care.

Stay tuned kids. Were still just beginning.
Ralph

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Obama is the worse thing that ever happened to the U.S.A. he is a racists, a liar, and has an agenda that is against the Constitution we hold dear. The Jews have survived many attacks because they are God's chosen people, bite that.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Looks just like LIBERALS to me!
Looks more like our ruling elite to me. The one percent's sole purpose to exist.
Ralph

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Liberals think they are the elite.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Alamogordo Forum right now

Search the Alamogordo Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Constitution , B.O.& founding Fathers 14 min Gorky 3
Israel 19 min Yvonne 184
Town & Country Mobile home village 53 min Seriously 12
You Know Them As The Koch Brothers However 59 min Ralph 2
Liberals have gone dark 1 hr Ralph 82
Syria (May '13) 4 hr Weal and Woe 37
Latest on Obamacare (Apr '13) 4 hr Weal and Woe 197
•••
•••