The Sick and Twisted Truth About 'The...

The Sick and Twisted Truth About 'The Abortion Billboard Guy'

There are 167 comments on the NowPublic story from Jun 22, 2011, titled The Sick and Twisted Truth About 'The Abortion Billboard Guy'. In it, NowPublic reports that:

By now I'm sure most people have heard or read about the self-labelled " Billboard Guy ", Greg Fultz, and his amazingly incendiary billboard that he put up in Alamogordo, New Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NowPublic.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Whattheheck

Alamogordo, NM

#1 Jun 22, 2011
I like this, the links support your arguement nicely, and the quotes play into it nicely. Well done!!!
Curious

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jun 22, 2011
You go TechGoat!!! Love it!
Referee

United States

#3 Jun 22, 2011
Great job, TG. Now to get it viral.

“Our nearest star”

Since: May 09

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Jun 22, 2011
Great article TG. Shared via Facebook and Twitter

Since: May 11

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jun 22, 2011
Very Nice indeed, going to have to read the whole thing when I have more time right now just read about half and it is true, every word of it, although I am sure Greggie Pooh would disagree and then threaten to sue you, lol. Keep up the good work.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 22, 2011
Holy crap, how did it end up HERE? o_O LOL! The internet is a wondrous thing...

And thanks to all.^__^

I can tell you that I had a lot more to say, but I guess I hadn't planned it out well and could've done a "two parter". Guess I should just save it for the true crime novel? LMAO...nah. I'll leave that crap to Aphrodite Jones.

“Stupid People Amuse me :D”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7 Jun 22, 2011
LOL i'm so gonna enjoy suing you for everything legally allowed i hope you got facts to back all that up because you are wrong on 90% of everything

How's it feel knowing that your money is gonna buy the next billboard in town?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 Jun 22, 2011
GFultz wrote:
LOL i'm so gonna enjoy suing you for everything legally allowed i hope you got facts to back all that up because you are wrong on 90% of everything
How's it feel knowing that your money is gonna buy the next billboard in town?
You can't squeeze blood from a stone.

And even if you tried--did you miss the part in one of the comments that I made to you that I have flicked off bigger fleas than you in and your lawyer in libel/defamation litigation/defense?

I -know- that my money will buy the next billboard in town. It's just going to be this one:

http://i51.tinypic.com/zo894h.jpg

^_________

“Stupid People Amuse me :D”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#9 Jun 22, 2011
this isn't a billboard agency in this country that would post that billboard and when you willingly engage in illegal activies you have no defense to flick this flea off

“Amusement Ride Operator”

Since: Jun 11

Abandoned Teacups, CA

#10 Jun 22, 2011
GFultz wrote:
LOL i'm so gonna enjoy suing you for everything legally allowed i hope you got facts to back all that up because you are wrong on 90% of everything
How's it feel knowing that your money is gonna buy the next billboard in town?
I thought the judge isn't going to allow you to harrass your girlfriend with billboards anymore?

Besides if she had a miscarriage then you slandered her didn't you?

That doesn't matter to people who have nothing to lose so they don't fear civil lawsuits.

So many want to cash in on being infamous these days with no concern about what it does to other people.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11 Jun 22, 2011
GFultz wrote:
this isn't a billboard agency in this country that would post that billboard and when you willingly engage in illegal activies you have no defense to flick this flea off
There's nothing at all illegal about parodies, Greg. Maybe you ought to look up what a parody is. You DO know how to Google, right?

You are the only one in the room who is guilty of "illegal" activities. Abhorrent and immoral activities, too, and I'm not just talking about your stupid sex fetish.

Since: May 11

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Jun 22, 2011
Greg keeps threatening to sue people yet he needs money to back up his legal defense fund, also by going international Greg has made himself a public figure thus not protected by free speech, look at the tabloids Greg how often do they post false facts about stars, and yes sometimes those stars do sue back and win, but they have something you dont. Lots and lots of money, so who is going to fund all these lawsuits, you, not likely. So keep threatening to sue people we get a good laugh out of it.

“Beauty on four legs”

Since: Sep 06

Location hidden

#13 Jun 22, 2011
Well done, TG.

Since: Aug 09

Silver Spring, MD

#14 Jun 22, 2011
We need a topix poll as to whether people would rather row versus wade through all that.
Lol

Canada

#15 Jun 23, 2011
TechGoat wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't squeeze blood from a stone.
And even if you tried--did you miss the part in one of the comments that I made to you that I have flicked off bigger fleas than you in and your lawyer in libel/defamation litigation/defense?
I -know- that my money will buy the next billboard in town. It's just going to be this one:
http://i51.tinypic.com/zo894h.jpg
^_________
omfg... That image... your article. Effing brilliant.
:) How does it feel Greg? Karma is a b*tch isn't it? You shouldn't have posted those pictures of your ex or your ex wife's number. Come on. You're how old? You're a childish little baby. You can't even call yourself a man. You certainly can't take it as one when a woman rejects you. ;)
Lol

Canada

#16 Jun 23, 2011
Oh yeah...

"What about all the tweets, and websites that you posted regarding your Ex? Are they protected by the 1st amendment also?
===
everything i post is either fact belief opinion or truth so yes all of it is legal."

... Seriously, Greg?
As faulty as your is the same could be applied to this article, since, you know... it's a belief or opinion and all.*Sarcasm*

Good god. Are you brain dead?
Lol

Canada

#17 Jun 23, 2011
your statement.* Oops. It's 4:11 AM where I am haha
Whattheheck

Alamogordo, NM

#18 Jun 23, 2011
Lol wrote:
Oh yeah...
"What about all the tweets, and websites that you posted regarding your Ex? Are they protected by the 1st amendment also?
===
everything i post is either fact belief opinion or truth so yes all of it is legal."
... Seriously, Greg?
As faulty as your is the same could be applied to this article, since, you know... it's a belief or opinion and all.*Sarcasm*
Good god. Are you brain dead?
The bad thing is that Greg honestly believes that his abuse of women is perfectly legal.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19 Jun 23, 2011
pbfa wrote:
Well done, TG.
Thanks. Now all that needs to be done is distribute it all over the damned place. Even though Greg screamed at NowPublic, it's not like I didn't keep copies of it and there are other places it can and will be published.

^__^

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20 Jun 23, 2011
(And BTW, it'll be up again today. That's call the result of having made FRIENDS with people online instead of pissing them all off and having them not want to have anything to do with your fat, mentally deficient @ss.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chump Joke of the Day 1 hr Ralph 335
Grandpa says' (Jan '16) 1 hr Ralph 649
Joke of the day. (Jan '16) 1 hr Ralph 660
Quotes from famous people. 1 hr Ralph 69
Sanctuary cities 1 hr Ralph 9
Trump is smashing Isis 1 hr Ralph 5
Without Democrat Support 1 hr Ralph 33

Alamogordo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alamogordo Mortgages