Do You Approve of Benny House as Sheriff?

Posted in the Alamogordo Forum

Comments (Page 14)

Showing posts 261 - 280 of364
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
One Adam 12

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#288
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We got to vote benny out, he is ruining this department. Morale is at an all time low. He is no leader and can't manage anything. Somebody needs to come in and take this department over.
Sam

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#289
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Some deputies have left recently and morale has most definitely improved. Now if only more would leave so the bit€hing would stop and police work continue. For example deputy ray, sgt. Odom, detective slater etc..... Follow your leader guys you know the wonderful Terintino.
outsider

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#290
Feb 2, 2013
 
Sam wrote:
Some deputies have left recently and morale has most definitely improved. Now if only more would leave so the bit€hing would stop and police work continue. For example deputy ray, sgt. Odom, detective slater etc..... Follow your leader guys you know the wonderful Terintino.
Your right if more would leave like the sheriff, undersheriff, and half of NEU then morale would improve. But we all know how the game is played. Its hard to do police work when there is a political agenda to keep. Keeping the buddy system alive is more important then doing whats best.
Funny

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#291
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

How NEU practically carries the entire department don't hate them for being total badasses.
Just Saying

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#292
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

only been in this area for a couple of years, but I must say I'm not impressed with the sheriff's department here. I see them at coffee breaks alot and flirting with the little girls around alamogordo. And some are a little too rounded to make good officers...they have to take a break halfway to their vehicles and rest up for the rest of the journey.
One Adam 12

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#293
Feb 3, 2013
 
Funny wrote:
How NEU practically carries the entire department don't hate them for being total badasses.
If it wasn't for all the outside agency help NEU gets they wouldn't be able to find their A holes with both hands and a mirror.
Hahahaha

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#294
Feb 3, 2013
 
What outside agency?
Face it

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Your a cry baby. Just quit already.
Feds

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#296
Feb 3, 2013
 
Hahahaha wrote:
What outside agency?
The Feds that not only work hand in hand with them but who also turn over their seizures to them so they can claim them as their stats. NEU is nothing without the assistance of others..
Okay

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#297
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So u obviously don't know shit about seizures. The Feds, ha that's funny. You are an absolute idiot if you think that's how it's done. Now go back to work wait call Terintino and find out how easy it is to quit and get the f out.
Reality Check

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#298
Feb 3, 2013
 
Okay wrote:
So u obviously don't know shit about seizures. The Feds, ha that's funny. You are an absolute idiot if you think that's how it's done. Now go back to work wait call Terintino and find out how easy it is to quit and get the f out.
So the Feds here locally don't seize all of those cars and trucks and assorted vehicles and then turn them over to the SO to be auctioned at a later date? The Feds are a cash cow for this Sheriffs Department, always have been and always will be. That is why they are on the NEU task force. The Feds have way more resources than the County will ever have. You need a reallity check. You must be a rookie, now get out there and write a few tickets, we will call you back when we feel like you have learned enough to be a real Deputy Dawg..
outsider

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#299
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Okay wrote:
So u obviously don't know shit about seizures. The Feds, ha that's funny. You are an absolute idiot if you think that's how it's done. Now go back to work wait call Terintino and find out how easy it is to quit and get the f out.
Thats right keeping harrassing deputies like the sheriff does to make the ones he does not like quit. Hopefully he will try to get ride of deputy ray sgt odom and detective slater. They obviously they dont have a clue of what the buddy system is all about.
Three pains

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#300
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No, the three of us talked about it, but we have decided to stay. Besides “Chunky”, who is going to help you with your writing skills? Like when to use capital letters and how to spell, your clueless leader “cry baby” LaSalle—it is TARANTINO. By the way, keep the same topic name-SAM or OKAY. Pick one and stay with it “Chunk”.
Sam wrote:
Some deputies have left recently and morale has most definitely improved. Now if only more would leave so the bit€hing would stop and police work continue. For example deputy ray, sgt. Odom, detective slater etc..... Follow your leader guys you know the wonderful Terintino.
Move on

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#301
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Three pains wrote:
No, the three of us talked about it, but we have decided to stay. Besides “Chunky”, who is going to help you with your writing skills? Like when to use capital letters and how to spell, your clueless leader “cry baby” LaSalle—it is TARANTINO. By the way, keep the same topic name-SAM or OKAY. Pick one and stay with it “Chunk”.
<quoted text>
WOW! Do us all a favor and move on. You talked about it so there is some merit to all of these allegations. Besides you can find a 20,000 dollar a year job just about anywhere. Low wage for low skill..
Move on

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#302
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No, you do us a favor and move on. You have single handily caused more stress, movement and problems than anyone else at the place. Why don't you go show your hatred towards another employee on Facebook. That way you can purposely try to ruin another persons name in front of his colleagues. Or maybe you should just run off another co-worker with your hateful attitude. Or best yet, why don't you go and cuss out someone you just arrested, rather than treat them like you would want someone to treat your wife or mother.
What

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#303
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Does the new BP guy post on here? If so here is a message for him. This is the internet. You are looking at a screen but a real life person is typing these messages. For help turn to a co-worker. Do you like the color green? I am happy right now. Your arms are not so big they wont go down. Cat. Understand now?
Josey Wales

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#304
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Move on wrote:
No, you do us a favor and move on. You have single handily caused more stress, movement and problems than anyone else at the place. Why don't you go show your hatred towards another employee on Facebook. That way you can purposely try to ruin another persons name in front of his colleagues. Or maybe you should just run off another co-worker with your hateful attitude. Or best yet, why don't you go and cuss out someone you just arrested, rather than treat them like you would want someone to treat your wife or mother.
I don't treat scum bags like my wife or mother. Maybe this line of work is too difficult for you. Maybe you should work in a day care. You know who I am, you can always say it in person..
Cat

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#305
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What wrote:
Does the new BP guy post on here? If so here is a message for him. This is the internet. You are looking at a screen but a real life person is typing these messages. For help turn to a co-worker. Do you like the color green? I am happy right now. Your arms are not so big they wont go down. Cat. Understand now?
MEEEEEEEEEEEEOW..
TJ Huffman

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#306
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

anybody got any milk?
Reality

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#307
Feb 8, 2013
 
Why is this showing up in the Ruidoso forum?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 261 - 280 of364
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Alamogordo Forum right now

Search the Alamogordo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stop Oppressing My People! 5 min Gorky 17
Israel 7 min Gorky 59
New evidence that global warming is BS (Nov '09) 12 min Gorky 6,973
Obama fundraising while Earth burns 26 min Land Locked Sailor 1
Alamo cold case to be featured on TNT show 1 hr Passingiton 2
Sting on Obamacare 2 hr Tony Betterton 3
Keystone Pipeline 2 hr Ralph 31
•••
•••
•••
•••

Alamogordo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Alamogordo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Alamogordo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Alamogordo
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••