First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#23 Mar 13, 2013
Do you hear me, Well do you?

I AM WARRIOR!

I am apparently in two places at once. Oh snap!
Border Patrol

Alamogordo, NM

#25 Mar 13, 2013
Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
still a 2.23% cut (86 billion) regardless if it happens in 12 months, 9 months, 6 months or 3 months, still the same amount of $$$$ and same %....
Shutting down the white house tours and still taking vacations and spending billions on foreign nations is a complete failure of leadership from the President, espically since he has had since 2011 to fix this, and he choose not too...
stopping the 99 weeks of unemployment, or stopping the cradle to grave welfare would all fix this budget issue overnight.
Democrats refuse to do any actual spending cuts.........
Border Patrol Agents will see a 40% reduction in pay.
The fact reamins

Alamogordo, NM

#26 Mar 13, 2013
Vet's deserved a huge budget cut. They are entitled to too much. Veterans hiring preference for life, discounts, special health care, tuition, mental health services, service dogs, great pay no fantastic pay, they get too much. Veterans are why this country is broken. Too many handouts given to them just because they served our country. Screw that, I serve this country every day and have a degree that I paid for myself to prove it.#welfarestate time for the veteran gravy train to end.
Maybe we will see less ferrari's audi's and souped up corvettes coming from Holloman now that these vets have to be responsible enough to pay for school instead of fucking boom boxes, tinted windows, radar detectors, license plate covers, fanciest car on the lot with 32 inch rims and low rider with front end lifts. Bye Bye to the Holloman 500!!!! there all jerks anyways especially the guy with the new mexico license plate (ET-1) biggest asshole driver that ever existed.
SOUNDS

Alamogordo, NM

#27 Mar 13, 2013
The fact reamins wrote:
Vet's deserved a huge budget cut. They are entitled to too much. Veterans hiring preference for life, discounts, special health care, tuition, mental health services, service dogs, great pay no fantastic pay, they get too much. Veterans are why this country is broken. Too many handouts given to them just because they served our country. Screw that, I serve this country every day and have a degree that I paid for myself to prove it.#welfarestate time for the veteran gravy train to end.
Maybe we will see less ferrari's audi's and souped up corvettes coming from Holloman now that these vets have to be responsible enough to pay for school instead of fucking boom boxes, tinted windows, radar detectors, license plate covers, fanciest car on the lot with 32 inch rims and low rider with front end lifts. Bye Bye to the Holloman 500!!!! there all jerks anyways especially the guy with the new mexico license plate (ET-1) biggest asshole driver that ever existed.
like being a failure at life has made you a jealous little fellow. LOL!
Ralph

Alamogordo, NM

#28 Mar 13, 2013
SOUNDS wrote:
<quoted text>like being a failure at life has made you a jealous little fellow. LOL!
I'm not a failure. I'm a success. It's time for the gravytrain to end. No more handouts for veterans. They are given too much.
SOUNDS

Alamogordo, NM

#29 Mar 13, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a failure. I'm a success. It's time for the gravytrain to end. No more handouts for veterans. They are given too much.
nope, you are definitely a failure and you know it..
Jason

Alamogordo, NM

#30 Mar 13, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about all the handouts and free bees these guys get? I should be getting my meidcal care at the VA. I should get discounts and free stuff, vet's are stealing what is rightfully ours as law abiding citizens!
Jason

Alamogordo, NM

#31 Mar 13, 2013
please excusem not only do I have brain damage but I am gay also..
Bros

Alamogordo, NM

#32 Mar 13, 2013
Don't ask Don't tell! But hey let's cut more vet funding! The enormous retirement packages should go next.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#33 Mar 13, 2013
Jason wrote:
please excusem not only do I have brain damage but I am gay also..

Is this you?
Heisenturd

Alamogordo, NM

#34 Mar 13, 2013
Heisenberg wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dhJ7Zmq-nyQXX
Is this you?
Is this you in chitcago?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sequesting

Albuquerque, NM

#36 Mar 14, 2013
The eccentric use of the epistemology of linguistic transparency betrays the influence of Pootwattle and your school, if a group so fractious and inherently quarrelsome as yourself may be said to constitute a school.
Ralph

Mount Vernon, OH

#37 Mar 14, 2013
No doubt about it when Obama thought up the sequester he had the pain on the public in mind. This time the pain is on him for another stupid idea.
Crawford Bush

High Rolls Mountain Park, NM

#38 Mar 14, 2013
back at the ranch.

Ralph. twice in one day?

say it ain't so.
Obama

Alamogordo, NM

#39 Mar 14, 2013
Crawford Bush wrote:
back at the ranch.
Ralph. twice in one day?
say it ain't so.
likes to golf twice in one day..
SingleMalt

High Rolls Mountain Park, NM

#40 Mar 14, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>likes to wink twice in one day..
you betcha
Really

Alamogordo, NM

#41 Mar 15, 2013
SingleMalt wrote:
<quoted text>
you betcha I like to have sex with Obama
Again really disturbing..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prayer request 9 hr Yvonne 5
21 million 9 hr Yvonne 4
Jump the fence 9 hr Yvonne 3
New boobie bar opening night 9 hr Transplant 157
The Battling Boys of Benghazi 9 hr Yvonne 4
Social Security used to pay student loans 9 hr Yvonne 46
City official suspended for unpaid water bills 9 hr Newsflash II 244
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Otero County was issued at September 21 at 3:50AM MDT

•••