Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 6410 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5333 Mar 16, 2013
As for the black grackle, that's a tad racist considering my ethnicity is African.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5334 Mar 16, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
Wait maybe this might be an even greater post of stupidity.
I'm not a resident of New Mexico. Else maybe I would run for the office, she'd lose because what you fail to understand is when it comes down to negative campaigning I have a wealth of evidence that will expose her for who she truly is. By running for a position of that caliber I'll have the resources behind me, huge donors, to where I can openly publicize all that she has done.
Is that what you really want?
See the problem you have is you didn't watch the videos, if you had you wouldn't even be thinking such nonsense.
LMAO! You couldn't win the position of Dog Catcher in Anthony. Your case hurt her so bad that she is the Governor of New Mexico! LOL! Yes I want you to publicize everything she has done or everything you accuse her of doing. You are one stupid little bitter man. You really need to seek mental help before it is too late..
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5335 Mar 16, 2013
As for the black grackle, that's a tad racist considering my ethnicity is African.
Are you an African or are you an American?

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5336 Mar 16, 2013
Let's see how the Dirty Downs Deal, a 5 year-old witch-hunt with a Directed Verdict, and the $22 million Stephen Slevin payout compliments of the taxpayers of Dona Ana County.....oh, and the prosperous www.disintegratinjustice.com book work in favor!

gotcha

United States

#5337 Mar 16, 2013
My reference to the grackle which you apparently have no intelligent knowledge of. Have you seen a grackle that is not black in color? Reasoning for the black grackle is because the species of bird continues to squawk at anything and everything. It is you sir that is a racist and takes the most innocent remarks and turns it into a race issue. You sir are a poor example for inner city hoodlums to look up to.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5338 Mar 16, 2013
gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>
My reference to the grackle which you apparently have no intelligent knowledge of. Have you seen a grackle that is not black in color? Reasoning for the black grackle is because the species of bird continues to squawk at anything and everything. It is you sir that is a racist and takes the most innocent remarks and turns it into a race issue. You sir are a poor example for inner city hoodlums to look up to.
It's a grackle. I know what it is, but you emphasized black, did you not? Crows are black in color so if you had said black crow then you are emphasizing the color which is unnecessary to do. Might want to refresh your own education before you try to belittle mine.

Or better yet take the log out of your own eye...

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5339 Mar 16, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! You couldn't win the position of Dog Catcher in Anthony. Your case hurt her so bad that she is the Governor of New Mexico! LOL! Yes I want you to publicize everything she has done or everything you accuse her of doing. You are one stupid little bitter man. You really need to seek mental help before it is too late..
If you think dog catcher is a public position that a person can get elected for shows what you know about politics and more so shows your intelligence and lack of knowledge and hence your vote for Martinez. Laughable.

Besides the best part is you said my case hurt her so bad she's governor, um I didn't run against her, seems you're the stupid one in that regard.

Lastly I'm not bitter.

"Revenge is not a valid motive it's an emotional response. No not vengeance...Punishment."

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5340 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>Are you an African or are you an American?
OH MY GOD!!!

Does anyone need further proof that you CANNOT READ?!?!?!?

You quoted my post which clearly says "my ethnicity is African"

Did I have to say my nationality is American? Would that have helped you understand? By ethnic race I am African, by perhaps ethnic nationality I'm American. I thought you were smart, wait, no I didn't so I guess I just lied. hahahahaha
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5341 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
OH MY GOD!!!
Does anyone need further proof that you CANNOT READ?!?!?!?
You quoted my post which clearly says "my ethnicity is African"
Did I have to say my nationality is American? Would that have helped you understand? By ethnic race I am African, by perhaps ethnic nationality I'm American. I thought you were smart, wait, no I didn't so I guess I just lied. hahahahaha
So you were born or lived in Africa? Or do you just carry the race card around as a crutch to throw at people you don't agree with? You are the race baitor, you brought it up. Guess what color I am? I am American Color. It's hard to believe a person could get dumber by the day but you never cease to amaze me!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5342 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>So you were born or lived in Africa? Or do you just carry the race card around as a crutch to throw at people you don't agree with? You are the race baitor, you brought it up. Guess what color I am? I am American Color. It's hard to believe a person could get dumber by the day but you never cease to amaze me!
Wait you're calling me dumb and you just said you're American color.

I've been an artist since I was a kid, I've done watercolor, oil, chalk, pencil and for about 4 decades I have never come across American as a color. "Persian blue" yes "American" no.

I didn't see you up in arms whenever they identify Martinez as the first hispanic female governor. Which actually means nothing because the first hispanic governor was male, granted it was in New Mexico back in 1917 and the first female governor was Nellie Ross back in 1924. So it's a tad dumb to even say first hispanic female governor. Just because it's a combination of terms.

Besides your actual race is of no importance. What you should do at the next census for race check the box marked other, circle it and write-in "stupid"
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5343 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Wait you're calling me dumb and you just said you're American color.
I've been an artist since I was a kid, I've done watercolor, oil, chalk, pencil and for about 4 decades I have never come across American as a color. "Persian blue" yes "American" no.
I didn't see you up in arms whenever they identify Martinez as the first hispanic female governor. Which actually means nothing because the first hispanic governor was male, granted it was in New Mexico back in 1917 and the first female governor was Nellie Ross back in 1924. So it's a tad dumb to even say first hispanic female governor. Just because it's a combination of terms.
Besides your actual race is of no importance. What you should do at the next census for race check the box marked other, circle it and write-in "stupid"
It is obvious that you are still coloring with crayons and eating paste right out of the jar also. What a dumb ass!
irishjustice

Glendale, AZ

#5344 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't remember if I told you, but Amy Orlando lost my case, right. Okay she was so pissed off that she wouldn't sign the order. My attorney prepared the order to close the case and she refused to sign it.
Guess who had it signed?
Mark D'Antonio on DAY ONE. One of the first things he did taking office, going into work on December 29, 2012 was to close my case.
Shows what kind of person she is, more so shows the ethics of Martinez and her staff.
Amazing what a little professionalism, integrity and common sense can accomplish!

I also understand,(what a conincidence)hah, that conditions at the jail have improved and even the mash potatoes are starting to taste better.

God Bless the voters of Dona Ana County, Daniel Rivera( www.disintegratingjustice.com ) and Mark D'Antonio and his staff for draining the SWAMP......PERMANENTLY!!

Location hidden

#5345 Mar 16, 2013
Jail bird wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet the old jail bird is a BLACK GRACKLE. Just saying...5372
I bet you're a GRACKLING MARTINEZ GOON. Just saying.....5 year-old DIRECTED VERDICT.
colored grackle

United States

#5346 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
It's a grackle. I know what it is, but you emphasized black, did you not? Crows are black in color so if you had said black crow then you are emphasizing the color which is unnecessary to do. Might want to refresh your own education before you try to belittle mine.
why yues be sum edumated bro jive dem white boyz four sur youz be axin on dem boyz level.. yuze need be buttar than that bro on the down low. waz up to all da homies n compton. Wazzzz up kneggers.

Location hidden

#5347 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I know who Cracklin Rosie is, but didn't know about the grackle. But, now I know who the GRACKLING MARTINEZ GOONS are!LMiAO:
colored grackle

United States

#5348 Mar 16, 2013
A lib that ends in an wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you're a GRACKLING MARTINEZ GOON. Just saying.....5 year-old DIRECTED VERDICT.
y yues b tryng to b grackling on a brother on the down low. wez kneggers nez to stand by ich other, da man trying keep a black grackling down waz up with that sheeete.
sqawkmegently

Glendale, AZ

#5349 Mar 16, 2013
Maybe CNBC will want to promote Daniel Rivera's, www.disintegratingjustice.com on the SQAWKBOX!
And talk about investment opportunities with the Martinez regime! LMAO Only 20 months till draining time!

Location hidden

#5350 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>Why don't you put your lifetime fortune of minimum wage on that one-termer statement! Bet?
I'll bet the $1000 that I spent on my over worked, semi-retired attorney that it's one and done for the Martinez regime.

I might have to let him keep it though, if I'm charged for hijacking this thread from the MARTINEZ GRACKLING GOONS!!LMiAO!
goDude

Los Alamos, NM

#5351 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't remember if I told you, but Amy Orlando lost my case, right. Okay she was so pissed off that she wouldn't sign the order. My attorney prepared the order to close the case and she refused to sign it.
Guess who had it signed?
Mark D'Antonio on DAY ONE. One of the first things he did taking office, going into work on December 29, 2012 was to close my case.
Shows what kind of person she is, more so shows the ethics of Martinez and her staff.
Go Mark D antonio! Awesome! Amy Orlando, maybe she needs a yellow ribbon to remind her eh? Figures, bitter children, make up the martinez regime.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5352 Mar 16, 2013
Love how one person says I'm playing the race card and then this person (might be the same person) comes here and tries to phonetically sound like I don't know, because I don't know anyone who talks like that. I grew up in El Paso, Texas where the population is mostly Mexican. So you might want to write it phonetically in broken Spanish then maybe I might catch what you are trying to say.

Right now it's gibberish, but I really shouldn't expect much more from them. But again they support Martinez so that really explains it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Old Conoco Gas Station? 3 hr I predict 3
Republican Problems 3 hr I predict 4
Church and lightning 18 hr Aaron 8
D.P.S. Alamogordo List of Bad Cops and City Emp... 18 hr Lala 8
National day of prayer 18 hr Wtf 15
Quote 19 hr Aaron 3
New evidence that global warming is BS (Nov '09) Thu Gorky 7,879
More from around the web

Alamogordo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE