Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Dec 14, 2012
Not Fooled

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Dec 14, 2012
Planet watcher wrote:
Stunning Geminid Meteor Shower Wows Skywatchers, what a sight last night. I hope everybody saw this. I want to say thanks to that Red Sands crew who made this viewling pleasure possible. I think they are having another party tonight and Saturday.
Give it a rest barb !!! at least use your real poster name if your going to post about this stupid crap !!!

“Our nearest star”

Since: May 09

Alamogordo, NM

#3 Dec 14, 2012
Not Fooled wrote:
<quoted text>Give it a rest barb !!! at least use your real poster name if your going to post about this stupid crap !!!
Sorry Carol, not me. I post under my registered name every time.
Not Fooled

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Dec 14, 2012
BarbMoore wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Carol, not me. I post under my registered name every time.
You are INFATUATED with this 'make-believe' person called carol as you seriously need some psyche help !!!!!

“Our nearest star”

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Dec 14, 2012
Not Fooled wrote:
<quoted text>
You are INFATUATED with this 'make-believe' person called carol as you seriously need some psyche help !!!!!
And you are obsessed with me.
Pot, kettle

“Our nearest star”

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Getting old wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you insist on ruining every thread? Can't you stick to your sky party junk.
I was brought into this thread moron. What's your freaking excuse for being a troll, your knuckle-dragging parents?
Not Fooled

Alamogordo, NM

#8 Dec 14, 2012
BarbMoore wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are obsessed with me.
Pot, kettle
Sorry however i'm not obsessed with 300lb female monsters like yourself !!
Not Fooled By Barb

Alamogordo, NM

#10 Dec 14, 2012
Carrol wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody made you post anything. You are not being held hostage. You are an idiot and a liar. Now respond to me, that's an order.
Thank goodness you showed up Carrol ... as that 300 lb monster (barb) is absolutely obsessed with you !!

“Our nearest star”

Alamogordo, NM

#11 Dec 14, 2012
Not Fooled By Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank goodness you showed up Carrol ... as that 300 lb monster (barb) is absolutely obsessed with you !!
Only insane people talk to themselves Carol. Speaking of weight, I haven't seen you at exercise class.
You need one of those extra wide view mirrors to check out your caboose.

“Our nearest star”

Alamogordo, NM

#12 Dec 14, 2012
Carrol wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody made you post anything. You are not being held hostage. You are an idiot and a liar. Now respond to me, that's an order.
Speaking of knuckle-draggers...
You waddled right into that one

“Our nearest star”

Alamogordo, NM

#14 Dec 14, 2012
Carrol wrote:
<quoted text>You just keep doing what I tell you to do psycho. I pull the strings here. I have always owned you. Should I bring up some of the good old days you and I once shared? Do you really want to go there lardo?
You are delusional and everyone sees it.
Must be why your hubby killed off, so he could be free of your nutty fat ass.
Not Fooled By Barb

Alamogordo, NM

#15 Dec 14, 2012
Carrol wrote:
<quoted text>You just keep doing what I tell you to do psycho. I pull the strings here. I have always owned you. Should I bring up some of the good old days you and I once shared? Do you really want to go there lardo?
Thank goodness for decient folk like yourself Carrol .... and as for that 300 lb monster known as barb .....''stop hanging out at Daylight Doughnuts on 1st street day in and day out''!!!

“Our nearest star”

Alamogordo, NM

#17 Dec 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Thank goodness for decient folk like yourself Carrol .... and as for that 300 lb monster known as barb .....''stop hanging out at Daylight Doughnuts on 1st street day in and day out''!!!
It's spelled decent, you neanderthal gnome
Chartruse

Palmer, TX

#19 Dec 14, 2012
<quoted text>
YW. 300lb blob is her troll....

“Our nearest star”

Alamogordo, NM

#20 Dec 14, 2012
Chartruse wrote:
<quoted text>
YW. 300lb blob is her troll....
Carol weighs 300lbs now??? Wow Carol, did you eat Minnie? Is that what really happened to her?
Chartruse

Palmer, TX

#21 Dec 14, 2012
BarbMoore wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol weighs 300lbs now??? Wow Carol, did you eat Minnie? Is that what really happened to her?
I wish would stop cyber stalking me loser. Get a life, by the way did you ever get that police scanner?

“Our nearest star”

Alamogordo, NM

#22 Dec 14, 2012
To Jerry Lee. You say you are a caregiver. So, that means ????
Do you have a legal handicapped display?
Do you caregive for handicapped persons? You dont explain this.
I am handicapped, and to get a handicapped blue display, I had to have a signed letter from my Nuerosurgeon with his Dr. ID code, before I could legally get one. I also carry at all times, the paperwork to prove that the handicap placard I have matches with the paperwork I have from the DMV.
Three years ago I couldnt drive at all and was a bed patient. Two years ago I was walking with a walker, and using Walmarts scooters. Now,(2007) I manage to walk with a cane, and you have no idea how much pain I have when walking one step, or how much effort it takes to get into Walmart from my car. I dont think I have ever "sprinted". So, if you see my car in a handicapped parking space anywhere, please feel free to challeng me about why I have a handicapped parking placard. I will be happy to show you all the legal paperwork I carry, and would be more than happy to clue you in as to why, at 60 years old, I require a handicapped sticker.
If you are caring for handicapped people they should have handicapped placards. I'm somewhat confused about this.
However, please feel free to stop and chat with me about this. I am a 60 year old female with a stick who drives a green Ford Focus with a spoiler on the back. And no, you cant see my handicap, so I suppose to you I would look fine, but you cant see indide my body where the damage is done to my spine, neck, and other bones, which are now titaniun.
Oh and just to mention, people just assume that people with broken limbs and crutches and such are the ony kinds of people who have disable placards. Well, if you see me, you wont see anything except a perfectly normal person, becaus you cant see inside my body.
Thankyou, Carol Smith.

BTW, no one would EVER accuse you of being perfect of normal dumb fuke
Chartruse

Palmer, TX

#23 Dec 14, 2012
BarbMoore wrote:
To Jerry Lee. You say you are a caregiver. So, that means ????
Do you have a legal handicapped display?
Do you caregive for handicapped persons? You dont explain this.
I am handicapped, and to get a handicapped blue display, I had to have a signed letter from my Nuerosurgeon with his Dr. ID code, before I could legally get one. I also carry at all times, the paperwork to prove that the handicap placard I have matches with the paperwork I have from the DMV.
Three years ago I couldnt drive at all and was a bed patient. Two years ago I was walking with a walker, and using Walmarts scooters. Now,(2007) I manage to walk with a cane, and you have no idea how much pain I have when walking one step, or how much effort it takes to get into Walmart from my car. I dont think I have ever "sprinted". So, if you see my car in a handicapped parking space anywhere, please feel free to challeng me about why I have a handicapped parking placard. I will be happy to show you all the legal paperwork I carry, and would be more than happy to clue you in as to why, at 60 years old, I require a handicapped sticker.
If you are caring for handicapped people they should have handicapped placards. I'm somewhat confused about this.
However, please feel free to stop and chat with me about this. I am a 60 year old female with a stick who drives a green Ford Focus with a spoiler on the back. And no, you cant see my handicap, so I suppose to you I would look fine, but you cant see indide my body where the damage is done to my spine, neck, and other bones, which are now titaniun.
Oh and just to mention, people just assume that people with broken limbs and crutches and such are the ony kinds of people who have disable placards. Well, if you see me, you wont see anything except a perfectly normal person, becaus you cant see inside my body.
Thankyou, Carol Smith.
BTW, no one would EVER accuse you of being perfect of normal dumb fuke
Wow who are you attacking now?. You are becoming border line criminal stalking everyone....sicko.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benny House Sheriff Good ol Boys Club 7 hr Let Make a Movie 18
Former police officer appeals termination 7 hr Concerned in Alam... 49
5372 (Mar '13) 8 hr Albert Pike 94
Warrior's Fan Club 8 hr Gorky 5
Unexplained fireball east of the Sacramento Mou... 8 hr Coach Lynn 1
New boobie bar opening night 9 hr luxuryNites 1
City official suspended for unpaid water bills 9 hr ReachArounds 217
•••
•••
•••