Two more drone attacks
Ralph

Mount Vernon, OH

#1 Jan 20, 2013
Obama has killed 2 'suspected' terrorist and 6 innocent bystanders in his latest drone attacks in Yemen. Will this be legal in the U.S.A.?
Condolences

High Rolls Mountain Park, NM

#2 Jan 20, 2013
I wish to express my sorrow at your loss of two fellow terrorists. there is more where that came from, so maybe you better change your allegiences.
APS Dad

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Jan 20, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Obama has killed 2 'suspected' terrorist and 6 innocent bystanders in his latest drone attacks in Yemen. Will this be legal in the U.S.A.?
If terrorist didn't use women and children as human shields then there wouldn't be innocent bystanders. <Hi-5> to the drone operators that take out terrorist!
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jan 20, 2013
Libs R Hypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>So funny how all you libtards were all over George Bush for water boarding but you don't here a peep out of you idiots now when Obama kills at random from 20,000 feet in the sky.
There is plenty of push back and yes the corporate media won't cover it.
Jack Ripper

#6 Jan 20, 2013
Libs R Hypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>So funny how all you libtards were all over George Bush for water boarding but you don't here a peep out of you idiots now when Obama kills at random from 20,000 feet in the sky.
your just jealous because that moron Bush started all this. and our guy Obama took off the liberal kid gloves and is bitchh slapping those raggies good.
Ralph

Mount Vernon, OH

#8 Jan 20, 2013
Might explain the recent increases in suicides in the military, it would be hard to live with killing woman and children. Doesn't bother Obama one bit.
Jack Ripper

#9 Jan 20, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Might explain the recent increases in suicides in my family, it would be hard to live with me in your family tree.
true dat.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Jan 20, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Might explain the recent increases in suicides in the military, it would be hard to live with killing woman and children. Doesn't bother Obama one bit.
I think it does bother Obama. It worried Bush, in spite of his bravado.
Ralph

Mount Vernon, OH

#13 Jan 21, 2013
Bravado is saying it's not a Tax and then it is, also saying Obama care will reduce the price of health insurance and it goes up.
High Rolls

#14 Jan 21, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Ralph. many of us are deeply sorry that your comrades in arms were slain. that is the price some of you must pay for terrorist acts.
Ralph

Mount Vernon, OH

#16 Jan 22, 2013
Liar in chief will kill more innocents in the next four years, glad i didn't vote for him.
End Terrorists

#17 Jan 22, 2013
Condolences wrote:
I wish to express my sorrow at your loss of two fellow terrorists. there is more where that came from, so maybe you better change your allegiences.
Ralph is going to lose all of his fellow travelers during the Hammers second term.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#19 Jan 22, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Evidently it is already legal in the US. It seems to be the privilege of the American Empire.
Ralph

Mount Vernon, OH

#20 Jan 22, 2013
I know the Clinton's did their share but don't know about drones yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finding current arrest records? 5 hr Wanttobesafe 1
Strip club 5 hr Safetoassume 8
Poor Hillary 6 hr GladysSmith 255
Unisex Bathrooms With Multi-Stalls 6 hr GladysSmith 6
Gay Activist Falls Apart Over Islamic Support 7 hr Pragmatist 29
Time to Outlaw Self-defense Here Too? 7 hr Wake Up Call 11
Big Premium Hikes Expected Under Obamacare 9 hr Ralph 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alamogordo Mortgages