you are a dumb azz

Alamogordo, NM

#145 Feb 10, 2013
Flamingo del la grease wrote:
<quoted text>
The only chance this kid is going to have is a change of venue. People of your city and state are hateful and will stop at nothing short of lynching this kid. I have never seen so many vile and contemptible rage directed at anyone. Just look at the things they say about me. Alamogordo is racist just like the other poster stated earlier. They don't tolerant other people's personal rights of being happy and they engage in character assignation. They say they have a right to bare arms and yet criticize me of my sexual orientation. I feel your pain and hope there will be a favorable outcome in your quest. Good luck.
If you would get out and about you will see it's not Alamogordo. It's the whole country that doesn't like people texting and driving. Coleman surely knew this. Which makes him as disrespectful towards others rights as you are Flaming loud mouth.
Flamingo del la grease

Maumelle, AR

#146 Feb 10, 2013
you are a dumb azz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would get out and about you will see it's not Alamogordo. It's the whole country that doesn't like people texting and driving. Coleman surely knew this. Which makes him as disrespectful towards others rights as you are Flaming loud mouth.
Do you feel better about yourself now? You just prove my point through your verbiage of describing me as the bearer of the truth.
you are sick

Alamogordo, NM

#147 Feb 10, 2013
and really damaged goods.
Flamingo del la grease

Maumelle, AR

#148 Feb 10, 2013
you are sick wrote:
and really damaged goods.
I forgive you friend. Perhaps one day you will practice what you preach.
What do you think

Alamogordo, NM

#149 Feb 10, 2013
I'm doing here talking to you? I am practicing what I preach. I have given up my whole life to do what the Lord told me to do. To seek out the lost. You have no idea of my passed and I will not go into it in open forum. I was actually in almost the same place as Coleman some forty-five years ago. I was also powerless over many things in my life. Things I had inherited from the society I grew up in. I did not turn to Jesus in order to become religious, I turned to Him because I was a mess. Just like you.
Alamo Mommy

Alamogordo, NM

#150 Feb 10, 2013
I am the real Alamo Mommy and I will testify for the defendant. This is sad but must be done. He is a good kid that made a mistake..
Alamo Mommy

Alamogordo, NM

#151 Feb 10, 2013
I am the real Alamo Mommy and I will tickle the testicles of the defendant. This is mad but it must be done. He has a long you know what and we made a mistake but I have no choice.
Alamo Mommy BLOWS Emery

Alamogordo, NM

#152 Feb 10, 2013
Alamo Mommy wrote:
I am the real Alamo Mommy and I will testify for the defendant. This is sad but must be done. He is a good kid that made a mistake..
A mistake would be 2+2=7; Coleman murdered a man.
I will testify to that.
The real mistake

Alamogordo, NM

#154 Feb 10, 2013
Flamingo del la grase wrote:
<quoted text>
A mistake would be your father didn't pull out in time. Your pitiful existence would testify to that.
was that your old man didn't jerk off more.
Flamingo del la grase

Maumelle, AR

#155 Feb 10, 2013
The real mistake wrote:
<quoted text>
was that your old man didn't jerk off more.
Is that what men do to get their rocks off. Well in your case little pebbles, smirk....
Welcome

Alamogordo, NM

#156 Feb 10, 2013
to Topix Arcade, where the only thing that's real, Is You!
Alamo Mommy

Alamogordo, NM

#157 Feb 11, 2013
Alamo Mommy BLOWS Emery wrote:
<quoted text>
A mistake would be 2+2=7; Coleman murdered a man.
I will testify to that.
I have already seen the Witness list. You are not on it. This will be an Emry SLAM DUNK no pun intended..
Really

Alamogordo, NM

#158 Feb 11, 2013
Alamo Mommy wrote:
<quoted text>I have already seen the Witness list. You are not on it. This will be an Emry SLAM DUNK no pun intended..
I have an appointment with the DA this morning and have all this evidence printed out. You have incriminated yourself and will be charged with perjury.
Yes, slam dunk for the prosecutor
Alamo Mommy

Alamogordo, NM

#159 Feb 11, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an appointment with the DA this morning and have all this evidence printed out. You have incriminated yourself and will be charged with perjury.
You will get that ball rejected..In your FACE..
Alamo Mommy

Alamogordo, NM

#160 Feb 11, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
How did that appointment go for ya? lol..
Really

Alamogordo, NM

#161 Feb 11, 2013
Alamo Mommy wrote:
<quoted text>How did that appointment go for ya? lol..
Real good. You'll find out soon enough. She was informed of the woman that works at Verizon that drives a Beemer that is spreading misinformation about the case on Alamogordo Topix and given the prove of it.
You will find out soon enough.
How about

Alamogordo, NM

#162 Feb 11, 2013
the two of you get in your cars, bring you phones and Topix. Head across the tracks to a deserted back road and have a game of chicken. All the while you are inching closer and closer to victory at the game of chicken you can be texting each other on Topix so we can enjoy your so thoroughly entertaining dialog of hate and venom with our popcorn.
Lone Wolf

Rison, AR

#163 Feb 11, 2013
This black kid is responsible for a mans death. Blacks are killing whites all over the world. We whites need to stand for something and stop feeling bad about salvery. It was our lazy forefathers that brought these chimponoids to America. The only way we can stop the injustice is to pick our own cotton. Do you hear me, well do you?
bewildered

Alamogordo, NM

#164 Feb 11, 2013
I thought this thread was about a death by auto case and whether Coleman should do jail time. It seems as though it has escalated into a race issue. I am bewildered because that would be stupid beyond my imaginations. Old Lone Coyote is talking about slavery and blacks killing whites. Talk about losing perspective. Looks to me like people are pretty much indiscriminate about who they kill. Whites are killing whites and blacks, blacks. Koreans killing Koreans and Europeans don't care who they kill.
To my knowledge, Coleman's thread issue is connected to the newness of the texting laws being implemented only recently because of the growing number of text deaths. Only recently because texting is relatively new. New Mexico doesn't have a texting law so to my knowledge that is the cause of the thread.
Generally the presiding Judge would just look at the book to find the prescribed sentence and then calculate prior issues concerning the accused. But times, they are a changing.
well

Alamogordo, NM

#165 Feb 11, 2013
bewildered wrote:
I thought this thread was about a death by auto case and whether Coleman should do jail time. It seems as though it has escalated into a race issue. I am bewildered because that would be stupid beyond my imaginations. Old Lone Coyote is talking about slavery and blacks killing whites. Talk about losing perspective. Looks to me like people are pretty much indiscriminate about who they kill. Whites are killing whites and blacks, blacks. Koreans killing Koreans and Europeans don't care who they kill.
To my knowledge, Coleman's thread issue is connected to the newness of the texting laws being implemented only recently because of the growing number of text deaths. Only recently because texting is relatively new. New Mexico doesn't have a texting law so to my knowledge that is the cause of the thread.
Generally the presiding Judge would just look at the book to find the prescribed sentence and then calculate prior issues concerning the accused. But times, they are a changing.
The person who posted that was obviously just trying to start a fight. Emery being black is not the issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daylight Donuts Fails Health Dept Inspection 34 min Sick of race card 20
Assistance needed from Alamogordo residents in ... 1 hr Graceless 1
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 1 hr Barbara 6,357
Cheerleader Leader left kids for 2 1/2 hours 2 hr Mr T 11
Rand Paul concedes he will cut Medicare and So... 2 hr Mr T 2
New evidence that global warming is BS (Nov '09) 2 hr Mr T 7,771
Joke of the day 3 hr Mr T 18
More from around the web

Alamogordo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE