Should Coleman do JAIL TIME

Posted in the Alamogordo Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Think so

Alamogordo, NM

#1 Feb 1, 2013
This kid should be in prison after all he killed another human being.
Mistake

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Feb 1, 2013
it was a little mistake. He has suffered enough.
Chairman Meow

High Rolls Mountain Park, NM

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Mistake wrote:
maybe he should sue the city. racism after all.
Fair time

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Feb 1, 2013
5 yers in Santa Fe minimum.
Absolutely

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Feb 1, 2013
yes jail time! A mistake is a fender bender. This was a blatant disregard of safety by texting while driving, running a red light, and killing another human being.
Clueless

Alamogordo, NM

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Mistake wrote:
A little mistake?? Killing someone is a little mistake?? Has he suffered as much as the dead man or his family?
Tiger power

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Feb 1, 2013
He is just a kid. He will have to live with this traffic accident for the rest of his life. He didn't even get to play ball this year. Leave this poor boy and his family alone. He has served his time.
Absolutely not

Alamogordo, NM

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Tiger power wrote:
He is just a kid. He will have to live with this traffic accident for the rest of his life. He didn't even get to play ball this year. Leave this poor boy and his family alone. He has served his time.
He has not served enough time for murdering a person.
Easy there

Alamogordo, NM

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Absolutely not wrote:
<quoted text>
He has not served enough time for murdering a person.
Nobody was murdered. An old man died during a traffic accident. I emphasize the word ACCIDENT. It happens everyday, move along people nothing to see here. That kid won't do one day behind bars.
Chairman Meow

High Rolls Mountain Park, NM

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Chairman Meow wrote:
<quoted text>maybe he should sue the city. racism after all.
he could get that lawyer from Ruidoso. Gary Mitchell...civil suit. millions. discrimination. bearing false witness, etc etc
Buy him soap on a rope

Alamogordo, NM

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Easy there wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody was murdered. An old man died during a traffic accident. I emphasize the word ACCIDENT. It happens everyday, move along people nothing to see here. That kid won't do one day behind bars.
Not an accident when Coleman ran a red light, blantant disregard for safety while operating a motor vehicle, striking another vehicle, killing occupant = murder.
I will be there demanding that he serve some time.
Bro

Alamogordo, NM

#12 Feb 2, 2013
did he died?
Alamo Mommy

Alamogordo, NM

#14 Feb 3, 2013
He is a good kid and has suffered enough. You people leave him alone. He made a mistake that is all.
MANNY

Woodbridge, VA

#15 Feb 3, 2013
What is wrong with the people of Alamogordo? There is so much hate in that town! Yes, the young man did a terrible thing and yes he should pay for what has happened but that is up to the justice system and not you. What you all should be doing is praying for the victim's family and the young man's family as well since they are suffering as well because they will have to face reality of what the young Mr. Coleman will be facing. Now ask yourselves, the so called great humanitarians of Alamogordo, "What would you do or say if it was your child that did this?" I pray for both families in their struggle of this horrific accident.
Alamo Mommy

Alamogordo, NM

#16 Feb 3, 2013
MANNY wrote:
What is wrong with the people of Alamogordo? There is so much hate in that town! Yes, the young man did a terrible thing and yes he should pay for what has happened but that is up to the justice system and not you. What you all should be doing is praying for the victim's family and the young man's family as well since they are suffering as well because they will have to face reality of what the young Mr. Coleman will be facing. Now ask yourselves, the so called great humanitarians of Alamogordo, "What would you do or say if it was your child that did this?" I pray for both families in their struggle of this horrific accident.
Coleman has a bright future ahead of him. The old man was on the down side, I know that might seem mean but I don't mean it that way. The kid should put all this behind him and move on, he has suffered along with this community enough.
Really

Alamogordo, NM

#17 Feb 3, 2013
Right on cue, here comes Coleman's Mrs. Robinson. Geesh lady, give it a rest. The old man had a right to live but that was taken away by Emery's disregard for safety. He should serve hard time in prison.
Alamo Mommy

Alamogordo, NM

#18 Feb 3, 2013
Emery made a mistake, he was texting on his phone. No different than what you or I or anybody else does daily. He will have to live with this his entire life. I believe that is worse than death itself. Leave this poor kid alone. He is an amazing athlete and person. He deserves better..
Really

Alamogordo, NM

#19 Feb 3, 2013
Alamo Mommy wrote:
Emery made a mistake, he was texting on his phone. No different than what you or I or anybody else does daily. He will have to live with this his entire life. I believe that is worse than death itself. Leave this poor kid alone. He is an amazing athlete and person. He deserves better..
Again Mrs. Robinson, I do not own a cell phone. This event is nothing to be nonchalant about. The man that died deserved better and a group of concerned citizens and I will petition the courts to make sure Emery pays for his crime.
Alamo Mommy

Alamogordo, NM

#20 Feb 3, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Again Mrs. Robinson, I do not own a cell phone. This event is nothing to be nonchalant about. The man that died deserved better and a group of concerned citizens and I will petition the courts to make sure Emery pays for his crime.
We are way out front on petitions. You do not stand a chance. We have already been informed (informally) of what the sentence will be and we are happy about it. It was a mistake, a dumb one I will give you that but it was a mistake that caused a little accident. Good luck with your petitions..
Really

Alamogordo, NM

#21 Feb 3, 2013
Alamo Mommy wrote:
<quoted text>We are way out front on petitions. You do not stand a chance. We have already been informed (informally) of what the sentence will be and we are happy about it. It was a mistake, a dumb one I will give you that but it was a mistake that caused a little accident. Good luck with your petitions..
It was not a "little accident", that would be a fender bender. This was murder. I will be contacting the prosecuter and attorney general about your knowledge of the sentencing. That is reason for a judge to be excused.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nothing to do with Islam 5 min Sick of race card 374
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 3 hr Marie D 6,251
ted cruse comes out today while forcing entire ... 3 hr Mr T 41
News Residents complain about Holloman sonic booms (Feb '12) 4 hr Mr T 277
Potter House Haters (May '12) 4 hr Mr T 384
Iran dead line is a lie 4 hr Mr T 7
New evidence that global warming is BS (Nov '09) 4 hr Mr T 7,698

Fire Warning for Otero County was issued at April 01 at 2:42PM MDT

Alamogordo Dating
Find my Match