Sign causes stir

Full story: Alamogordo Daily News

An anti-abortion billboard recently appeared along White Sands Boulevard near First Street.
Comments
3,041 - 3,060 of 3,146 Comments Last updated Oct 27, 2011
otero county resident

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Judged:

Morris is a self important, ego inflated, wannabe. Threatening people because he doesn't get his way. He is a parasite that leeches off other people's lives to let himself "think" he matters. This man needs intensive inpatient counseling. Or, we could all just ignore him and let him fade out of existence. Funny, but this definition could be both MM and GF.
what ever

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

I see you wrote:
believe it or not the situation she is in now is better than the one she grew up in. When she is ready to back away.....she has a support group to help her. She is not alone even when Greg tells her otherwise. All she has to do is post it on her facebook and we will be there.
<quoted text>
you all were never there for her ,how was that possible!
my very own sock puppet

Los Lunas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

oh yes I was and Im still here and I will be here long after you are gone.
what ever wrote:
<quoted text>you all were never there for her ,how was that possible!
my very own sock puppet

Los Lunas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

But I made a promise to someone I care about so that is all I have to say about that.
what ever wrote:
<quoted text>you all were never there for her ,how was that possible!
what ever

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Judged:

Eric Sproles wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime TG, when and where I could after discussing with Nani I have given what info I have to help your mission and will continue to do so, as for Greg his every action will be monitored now and if so much as puts a toe across that line we will act accordingly, for now though he seems to be being quiet, which must just be killing him inside. Now if only Morris would shut up, but that would almost be too much to hope for.
How come you so intrested in all this Eric & Tech goat ? Just wondering,cause you dont like the others on here ,whos side you on?
NO NAME

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Judged:

Eric Sproles wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime TG, when and where I could after discussing with Nani I have given what info I have to help your mission and will continue to do so, as for Greg his every action will be monitored now and if so much as puts a toe across that line we will act accordingly, for now though he seems to be being quiet, which must just be killing him inside. Now if only Morris would shut up, but that would almost be too much to hope for.
Afraid he will speak about the truth or more lies?

Since: May 11

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

what ever wrote:
<quoted text>How come you so intrested in all this Eric & Tech goat ? Just wondering,cause you dont like the others on here ,whos side you on?
Ok explain? I got involved in this when I saw the evidence before the billboard went up on the kind of person that Greg was and from there it just got worse when the billboard was erected, I believe if you read back you will find all your answers.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Judged:

what ever wrote:
<quoted text>How come you so intrested in all this Eric & Tech goat ? Just wondering,cause you dont like the others on here ,whos side you on?
Uh...? What makes you think that I "don't like the others" on here? Wasn't one of my last posts in this long thread about how I thanked those who helped me with little details for my blog post? The only ones I have great disdain for are the lump that is the subject matter of this situation and Morris. I've got no beef with anyone else (unless you're a supporter of what Fultz did).

And my side is the side of truth in reporting, thanks. The blogosphere helped uncover the truth about the guy that the mass media portrayed as some kind of "jilted dad". I read about it on one crime site that I'm a regular at, and I wanted to find out more (because it didn't seem right, something was missing from the article). Someone posted a comment about the Topix thread, so I went digging. I then read Fultz's entire blog (even though my neurons screamed in agony), his relevant Tweets, etc. I then put it all together in the interest of *truth* and justice for those who were deeply, deeply MISrepresented by Fultz as "stupid", namely the exes that he intimidated, spied on and controlled (so, basically...ALL of them). The "side" that this puts me on then must be the side of the women who've been abused by this creep in one way or another. For me, it's never been about the abortion issue or "father's rights".
Greg Fartz

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Judged:

NO NAME wrote:
<quoted text>Afraid he will speak about the truth or more lies?
Jeff? Rose? what ever? and now NO NAME? Can't help yourself can you.

Since: Jan 10

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Judged:

NO NAME wrote:
<quoted text>Afraid he will speak about the truth or more lies?
sounds alot like greg dont it?
what ever

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

TechGoat wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh...? What makes you think that I "don't like the others" on here? Wasn't one of my last posts in this long thread about how I thanked those who helped me with little details for my blog post? The only ones I have great disdain for are the lump that is the subject matter of this situation and Morris. I've got no beef with anyone else (unless you're a supporter of what Fultz did).
And my side is the side of truth in reporting, thanks. The blogosphere helped uncover the truth about the guy that the mass media portrayed as some kind of "jilted dad". I read about it on one crime site that I'm a regular at, and I wanted to find out more (because it didn't seem right, something was missing from the article). Someone posted a comment about the Topix thread, so I went digging. I then read Fultz's entire blog (even though my neurons screamed in agony), his relevant Tweets, etc. I then put it all together in the interest of *truth* and justice for those who were deeply, deeply MISrepresented by Fultz as "stupid", namely the exes that he intimidated, spied on and controlled (so, basically...ALL of them). The "side" that this puts me on then must be the side of the women who've been abused by this creep in one way or another. For me, it's never been about the abortion issue or "father's rights".
If thats the case thank you for the womans rights part!
what ever

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Judged:

Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I am the guy who finds a way to have their conviction, evidence, statements... thrown out and their freedom recovered with stunts similar to the one that derailed the lie here.
I was wondering why it is a big bad one like yourself is wasting your time in topix drawing conclusions yet too petrified to stand uip and be counted? Strange indeed.
you do make sense here MM!

Since: May 11

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Judged:

FITZSIMMOMS wrote:
<quoted text>sounds alot like greg dont it?
It does sound a lot like how he would speak, although that alone isnt a violation of the Restraining Order, so other than him saying afraid the truth would come out he can never talk about it, so haha, it also sounds a bit like MM too.
what ever

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

pbfa wrote:
<quoted text>
UhHuh.
I just have trouble imagining any normal or healthy person giving this creep any love after what he's shown himself to be.::shudder::
Lp
Real truth

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

what ever wrote:
<quoted text>you do make sense here MM!
What a brown nose you have
Sockpuppet-Alert

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Judged:

Real truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What a brown nose you have
Of course his wife would have nice things to say about her mentally unstable husband. Don't you get it. About 4 different posters here are really Michael and his wife. they tell each other how great they are as different people to make themselves feel better about the sad little lives they live together in a run down mobile home, way out in Bum-F%$#-Tully
oterocounty resident

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Judged:

Greg...Mike... same mindset, same self important mysogonistic behavior... same *attention for MEEEE no matter what* attitude. Could be clones ..or just two sick individuals who have no sense, and all the time to dream up their delusional quasi-important Legends in their own minds) lives

FITZSIMMOMS wrote:
<quoted text>sounds alot like greg dont it?
Joe The Liberal

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

TechGoat wrote:
<quoted text>
No one should be surprised at this, given his voyeuristic fetishes. It's gross, and if the internet didn't exist, the guy is the kind of creep you'd find hiding behind trees in your backyard trying to spy on your teenaged daughters...ugh.
We had a guy in our hood that was peaking in the windows. He would leave a big wad on the window like a calling card.
Greg Fartz

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Judged:

http://tinyurl.com/6dx9b9b

LMAO, I hope it hurt like hell when you pulled the tape off, and I hope some of those whiskers came off with it. Not a good look for you Greg. But then, what is? What's the matter, too depressed over your loss to shave? Or did you MEAN to go for the crazed Unabomber look?
Greg Fartz

High Rolls Mountain Park, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Judged:

also notice how he can't even maintain eye contact with the webcam for 30 seconds.

ADHD syndrome for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Putin sanctions U.S.A. 1 hr Ralph 40
Ferguson riots 1 hr Ralph 17
Air strikes in Iraq ? 1 hr Ralph 59
Nation Building ? 1 hr Ralph 16
Failed rescue attempt for Foley 1 hr Ralph 1
Body discovered in car at Walmart 2 hr 2centsnotworthacent 60
Obama and Harry Reid doing the Swindle 4 hr WARRIOR 6
the thought process of a liberal 12 hr WARRIOR 204
stuff liberals say (Feb '14) 15 hr WARRIOR 369
Liberals and Living Wage's 16 hr WARRIOR 125