Sign causes stir

An anti-abortion billboard recently appeared along White Sands Boulevard near First Street. Full Story

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3091 Sep 5, 2011
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>I think the fact that you just set your profile latest posts to private in the last 10 minutes sort of shows that you are not as proud of your backup as you claim. What have you to hide? Get back up on the porch.
Actually my profile has always been set to private and having been on Topix for many years most people who know that. Why were you looking at it anyway? Pissed because you stupidly bragged about your connections in a public forum? Don't be mad at me be mad at yourself.

One sets their profile to private in order to avoid psychopaths such as yourself. Hey...you're a lawyer so it should be easy to have topix hand over my details if I've done something illegal.

Still waiting for your motorcycle comrades to make an appearance.
Michael Morris

Tularosa, NM

#3092 Sep 5, 2011
Hun honey wrote:
<quoted text>
So why would bikers associate with a nonrider, consider then a close friend even? That would make them the laughing stock of the club.
Because I am the guy who finds a way to have their conviction, evidence, statements... thrown out and their freedom recovered with stunts similar to the one that derailed the lie here.

I was wondering why it is a big bad one like yourself is wasting your time in topix drawing conclusions yet too petrified to stand up and be counted? Strange indeed.

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#3093 Sep 5, 2011
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>Here is an example of the sort of posts that are your trademark:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0SOT21...

chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>Actually they are just showing how wrong they can be. How childish and immature. No sane person would continue to do what they are doing. But then we see what the culture of death does to a person. I stood up for the hard working priests and clergy and I still do. I don't believe any child should be hurt by any type of abuse. I don't think any person should be hurt by abuse. Thank you for confidence."

Good morning pedophile, off to church to rape some children that are too tempting to resist?

---
You seems to have some real issues.
You mean chooselife who posted that a child who was raped most likely led on the priest? You keep aligning yourself with people that like to violate children...that's very telling.

Feel free to post what you like I'm not afraid of anything I've posted on topix. However you're stalking me means I've struck a nerve...you seem to be losing control of a situation you created.
rose

Placitas, NM

#3094 Sep 5, 2011
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
So why not tell us how Roe v wade protects a miscarriage. Or how it would apply. It protects the right to choose. Without that abortion choice there is no right to invoke.
so every time a woman has a period they abort according to you people, that means your wife & all woman have abortions every month according to gregie & his cronies & i bet greg did buy a house with otero counties money from this scheme thats why every one wanted in on it for the money ,you know way more about this than your leading on!
Michael Morris

Tularosa, NM

#3095 Sep 5, 2011
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean chooselife who posted that a child who was raped most likely led on the priest? You keep aligning yourself with people that like to violate children...that's very telling.
Feel free to post what you like I'm not afraid of anything I've posted on topix. However you're stalking me means I've struck a nerve...you seem to be losing control of a situation you created.
Could you give us a link to that post? Why would you fear anything? You are an anonymous existence that neither is accountable for your actions nor verifiable as a source. You are what you are - a useless malcontent with an awful lot of time on your hands to make multitudes of pointless comments most all day every day of the year tossing vile lie after another. Why is it you have to run under cover with all of your strongly held convictions? Certainly you must have made a difference in your own community. Show us something that substantiates you anywhere.
Michael Morris

Tularosa, NM

#3096 Sep 5, 2011
rose wrote:
<quoted text>so every time a woman has a period they abort according to you people, that means your wife & all woman have abortions every month according to gregie & his cronies & i bet greg did buy a house with otero counties money from this scheme thats why every one wanted in on it for the money ,you know way more about this than your leading on!
No, every time a woman pays an abortion clinic to perform an abortion and it is performed has had an abortion as is the case here. Why are those simple words so confusing to you?
Hun honey

Alamogordo, NM

#3097 Sep 5, 2011
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I am the guy who finds a way to have their conviction, evidence, statements... thrown out and their freedom recovered with stunts similar to the one that derailed the lie here.
I was wondering why it is a big bad one like yourself is wasting your time in topix drawing conclusions yet too petrified to stand up and be counted? Strange indeed.
You're the one that refuses to name the club who is so indebted to you. I guess you dont wish to have your ass kicked by a 1%. Strange indeed.
Mickey Morris

Alamogordo, NM

#3098 Sep 5, 2011
DV case Socorro County
quite scandalous indeed

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#3099 Sep 5, 2011
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you give us a link to that post? Why would you fear anything? You are an anonymous existence that neither is accountable for your actions nor verifiable as a source. You are what you are - a useless malcontent with an awful lot of time on your hands to make multitudes of pointless comments most all day every day of the year tossing vile lie after another. Why is it you have to run under cover with all of your strongly held convictions? Certainly you must have made a difference in your own community. Show us something that substantiates you anywhere.
I'm not afraid at all an many pro-life included have called Chooselife out on his comments:

Here is Morgana's comment about her brother being raped:
Morgana wrote:
<quoted text>
A FEW my royal Irish butt! One of the few molested my brother, and that was ONE to many for me! You and your ilk have the nerve to preach to anyone.

And here is Chooselife's reply:
chooselife wrote:
<quoted text>Who tempted who?

Not sure why you think I'm afraid since I've done nothing wrong, and I certainly didn't come on here professing to be a lawyer and threatening people with links to motorcycles gangs who would "take care of people for me" that was you little man.

You just keep making yourself look foolish...and well its labour day...its hot outside and I'm just chilling out so posting from my Iphone. What about you? Aren't you supposed to be working or something and yet day after day you're on this thread...and you're claiming I'm here all the time...hardly.

Just because you're stupid enough to post your full name and details does not mean I'm about to allow all the psychopaths in the world know who I am because you want proof. You're the idiot that posted your name for all to see and tossing around veiled threats and accusations. You made your own bed...I suggest you lie in it.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3100 Sep 5, 2011
Here's my (admittedly rushed and crappy) write-up about the decision: http://bit.ly/qFDHBO

So...it's all just about over now, HOWEVER.

I STRONGLY suggest that we all keep an eye on Fultz. Fultz is not above pulling some ripe b.s. on August 25, 2012, seeing that he did the exact same thing to Jennifer/his ex-wife when she showed up during this case.

As for Mickey Mouse up there...just let him drone on about things that don't involve him and things that don't make a difference to any of us. I simply do not care WTF that idiot has to say, as it's all irrelevant to the Fultz case.
jeff

Placitas, NM

#3101 Sep 5, 2011
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still trying to figure out this couple bucks bit. I mean all the players and most of the posters are poor as church mice flipping burgers or ringing up beer and cigs. Where is the money?
you tell me you know every thing?

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#3102 Sep 5, 2011
TechGoat wrote:
Here's my (admittedly rushed and crappy) write-up about the decision: http://bit.ly/qFDHBO

I STRONGLY suggest that we all keep an eye on Fultz. Fultz is not above pulling some ripe b.s. on August 25, 2012, seeing that he did the exact same thing to Jennifer/his ex-wife when she showed up during this case.

As for Mickey Mouse up there...just let him drone on about things that don't involve him and things that don't make a difference to any of us. I simply do not care WTF that idiot has to say, as it's all irrelevant to the Fultz case.
Very true, I say thank you for all your hard work, from all those who support a woman's right to choice and privacy concerning those matters.
Michael Morris

Tularosa, NM

#3103 Sep 5, 2011
Hun honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one that refuses to name the club who is so indebted to you. I guess you dont wish to have your ass kicked by a 1%. Strange indeed.
Go back to your game console.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3104 Sep 5, 2011
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true, I say thank you for all your hard work, from all those who support a woman's right to choice and privacy concerning those matters.
Thanks. At this moment I'd like to thank all of those who contribute positively to my fact-finding mission (meaning those in these threads), as well as those who PMed me with bits and pieces that were missing from the discussions here. Thanking Duane Barbati for "keeping on" with the case in his official capacity as well. You are all good peoples (make note that the Morrises aren't included in this).

But as I said in my last comment, we've got to stay vigilant. People like Fultz are vindictive nutbags who don't let go of *anything*, and I wouldn't put it past him to pull some more b.s. next year, even after this supposed baby of his is born.
Greg Fartz

Albuquerque, NM

#3105 Sep 5, 2011
TechGoat wrote:
One thing I find VERY interesting is that if Greg thought he was so right and could do or say anything he wanted (prior to the ruling, of course), then WHY didn't he put C.A.N.I. up on the new billboard? Methinks he knew that if he did that, then the sign would have to be reworked just like the last one or possibly even completely removed. What do you also want to bet that his lawyer advised him against it. So does that mean that Greg AND his lawyer both knew/know that Greg did wrong to start with??? Hmmmm. Coward low-life Greg.

Since: Jan 10

Alamogordo, NM

#3106 Sep 5, 2011
TechGoat wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know how to read things in context, either, do you?
"Clearly, it is a matter of public interest to allow free and open debate as to the limits and margins of the Roe v. Wade decision, including whether fathers should have any say-so in the decision to terminate a pregnancy," Counts said in his decision. "But just as a woman's right to terminate a pregnancy are not unrestricted, the right to debate father's rights should not be unrestricted.
"When the father's rights debate involves disclosing the private information of a particular individual woman to the detriment of that woman, especially when the father's motives are highly suspect, the First Amendment does not protect the speech."
"Private information" does not exactly translate to abortion in that second paragraph. Private information regarding reproductive rights is PRIVATE INFORMATION, whether it be an abortion or a miscarriage. Seriously, WTF is wrong with you? Aside from humping that audiotape you keep crowing about?
but if mike read it then he'd realize he's just talking out his rearend. wouldnt find it strange if greg and mike where related. they sound alot al;ike. wounder how much alike they are?
Mickey Morris

Alamogordo, NM

#3107 Sep 5, 2011
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to your game console.
Go back to beating the old lady
rose

Placitas, NM

#3108 Sep 5, 2011
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
She involved this town in her sordid little scheme. Even my antenna supplier in Italy has heard of this. For that much publicity it is important the record be complete, don't you think? The girl drew the reputation of this town into the national spotlight painting fultz as a lying baby killer to keep secret her abortion from her grandparents. The real story here is how the lies of a single woman inflamed a community.
all you busy bodies putting your noses in where it didnt belong caused all this she didnt put the sighn up jealouse people also butted in & those trying to hide the truth! sick people, then all have the nerve to go to church to justify your sins ,to make yourselves feel better! truely sad!
rose

Placitas, NM

#3109 Sep 5, 2011
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
But your timeline is incorrect. She says on the tape he treated her like a queen. The harassment by fultz did not begin until some time after she began telling the miscarriage story. She makes clear on the tape that the reason for the lie about fultz is necessary because her grandparents are front row catholic and would view her as a murderer if they found out the truth. None of that had anything to do with anything fultz did. Lawrence was simply unable to deal with the social consequences of an elective abortion, so she cooked up a story about fultz causing a miscarriage to escape them.
Essentially we ended up in the national news because Nani Lawrence could not let grandma find out she had an abortion.
she didnt put the sighn up ,what dont you get!But you know the bunch & the story !
callnow

High Rolls Mountain Park, NM

#3110 Sep 5, 2011
Mickey Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to beating the old lady
Place that call wrote:
Reporting Abuse or Neglect
It is important for every person to take child abuse and neglect seriously, to be able to recognize when it happens, and to know what to do when you see it. Call CYFDs Statewide Central Intake (SCI) at 1-855-333-SAFE [7233] or #SAFE from a cell phone if you suspect child maltreatment is occurring.
call when needed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Muslims use toilet paper ? 6 min Ralph 11
Jan 27 National Chocolate Cake Day! 1 hr Yvonne in HB 1
Muskogee PD Shooting, african american 10 hr AnotherOne 1
BARE Cabaret (Jul '14) 12 hr SmashingHit 25
B.O. crying 12 hr The 2
The world is safer, really ? 13 hr Why 39
Tax Cheats 13 hr Ralph 50
Hate Groups in New Mexico 14 hr Ralph 42
Nothing to do with Islam 14 hr Ralph 122
Alamogordo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Alamogordo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:16 am PST

NBC Sports 3:16AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton