Sign causes stir

Sign causes stir

There are 3144 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from May 16, 2011, titled Sign causes stir. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

An anti-abortion billboard recently appeared along White Sands Boulevard near First Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

Michael Morris

Carrizozo, NM

#3070 Sep 5, 2011
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...working what? You lied...you claimed on a public forum that bikers owed you and that they would assault someone for you. Again all I did was share you veiled threats with them. What they choose to do about your flippant public remarks us entirely up to them.
Post 2933

"You should be more concerned with my relationship with club bikers that owe years of their lives or of family members to my work on their behalf. Albert is more of a clockwork Orange sort of ex-con. The fact that the town is petrified of the 87 pound guy speaks volumes."

Does that indicate any of your friends? It sounds like you lied to them. Imagine that.
Michael Morris

Carrizozo, NM

#3071 Sep 5, 2011
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
The one on this thread where you claimed to know bikers who owe you and would physically harm someone on your say so?
Nope. What I said is that someone like that should be concerned about the people that feel they owe me. I don't control them, but they are exceedingly grateful and overly protective of me as a result of what I did for them. That is why I really dig working with clubs and their members. There is nothing fake or pretentious about them.
Hun honey

Alamogordo, NM

#3072 Sep 5, 2011
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. What I said is that someone like that should be concerned about the people that feel they owe me. I don't control them, but they are exceedingly grateful and overly protective of me as a result of what I did for them. That is why I really dig working with clubs and their members. There is nothing fake or pretentious about them.
So which club owes you?
This is about to get real interesting.
How many 1%s are exceedingly grateful and overly protective of you?
The paint huffing bike-riding axe murderer maybe?
Michael Morris

Carrizozo, NM

#3073 Sep 5, 2011
Hun honey wrote:
<quoted text>
So which club owes you?
This is about to get real interesting.
How many 1%s are exceedingly grateful and overly protective of you?
The paint huffing bike-riding axe murderer maybe?
Perhaps you should fly your colors and find out.
Hun honey

Alamogordo, NM

#3074 Sep 5, 2011
I always wear my club's colors.
I dont see your shameful mug on our rides.

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3075 Sep 5, 2011
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. What I said is that someone like that should be concerned about the people that feel they owe me. I don't control them, but they are exceedingly grateful and overly protective of me as a result of what I did for them. That is why I really dig working with clubs and their members. There is nothing fake or pretentious about them.
Lol...you are publicly stating on a message board that they will harm someone for you...my goodness you are stupid as I doubt any are willing to do jailtime because of your postings.

You're right there is nothing fake or pretentious about them which is why they don't appreciate loser wannabe lawyers posting on line threats involving them. Keep trying to justify it...I dare you to find just one willing to come on here and claim to be your buddy let alone "enforcer".
Michael Morris

Carrizozo, NM

#3076 Sep 5, 2011
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...you are publicly stating on a message board that they will harm someone for you...my goodness you are stupid as I doubt any are willing to do jailtime because of your postings.
You're right there is nothing fake or pretentious about them which is why they don't appreciate loser wannabe lawyers posting on line threats involving them. Keep trying to justify it...I dare you to find just one willing to come on here and claim to be your buddy let alone "enforcer".
And you are a pro-abortion troll from parts unknown. That is why you seem so clueless. Stop trying to act like you are someone or know anyone. Otherwise you would not spend your days making thousands of posts in abortion threads.
Hun honey

Alamogordo, NM

#3077 Sep 5, 2011
Next thing Morris will say is that he is a prospect.
Michael Morris

Carrizozo, NM

#3078 Sep 5, 2011
Hun honey wrote:
I always wear my club's colors.
I dont see your shameful mug on our rides.
Of course you do. That is why you are wolfing in this topix thread.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3079 Sep 5, 2011
GROSS wrote:
<quoted text>
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
Yeah, he's pretty gross, huh? His face looks like a misshapen lump of dough that fell on a dirty floor and got stomped on. How he managed to rope in a wife who isn't ugly (at least on the outside) is a mystery beholden to the insane nature of human preference. But ugly is what ugly does, and people with sh it personalities sometimes gravitate towards one another.
Morris is a huge jackass

Alamogordo, NM

#3080 Sep 5, 2011
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a pro-abortion troll from parts unknown. That is why you seem so clueless. Stop trying to act like you are someone or know anyone. Otherwise you would not spend your days making thousands of posts in abortion threads.
Making thousands of posts in every thread they know nothing about. No one can take that job from you and wifey Michael.
Patricia

Alamogordo, NM

#3081 Sep 5, 2011
Pro choice does not equal pro abortion

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3082 Sep 5, 2011
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>And you are a pro-abortion troll from parts unknown. That is why you seem so clueless. Stop trying to act like you are someone or know anyone. Otherwise you would not spend your days making thousands of posts in abortion threads.
Don't really care whether you believe me or nots it's irrelevant...when push comes to shove I know what I have. I also don't go online posting veiled threats using gang members like you do. Those who feel the need to post such tripe do so because they do not actually have anything to back it up. At the end of the day certain groups have been alerted to your postings and that's good enough for me.

Pro-abortion lol...yes I do support a woman's right to choice...I'm not a fundamentalist passing judgement on others like yourself.
Mickey Morris

Alamogordo, NM

#3083 Sep 5, 2011
I thought Morris said he had to work today. Since when did posting on internet forums ad nauseum become a paying gig?
Michael Morris

Carrizozo, NM

#3084 Sep 5, 2011
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't really care whether you believe me or nots it's irrelevant...when push comes to shove I know what I have. I also don't go online posting veiled threats using gang members like you do. Those who feel the need to post such tripe do so because they do not actually have anything to back it up. At the end of the day certain groups have been alerted to your postings and that's good enough for me.
Pro-abortion lol...yes I do support a woman's right to choice...I'm not a fundamentalist passing judgement on others like yourself.
I think the fact that you just set your profile latest posts to private in the last 10 minutes sort of shows that you are not as proud of your backup as you claim. What have you to hide? Get back up on the porch.
what the heck

Alamogordo, NM

#3085 Sep 5, 2011
Now would be a good time to stop feeding the troll! The mentality of said troll is no different than that of Greg's. I see a quite a bit of twisting of the facts, and refusing to acknowledge other evidence that supports Judge Counts decision. I am curious as to why said troll is so dead set on victimizing the victim further?
Why did said wife state that had the victim did what they told her to do then the recording would not of been brought into it.(posted for the world to see on topix)
One can only surmise that said troll had his own agenda, and the victim did not do what they wanted her to do, so now it is his turn to victimize her some more.
Time to give it a rest, it does not matter that she did or she didn't. That is her business and not ours. If there is a recording, I would like to know where the recording took place? Was the victim aware of being recorded? I would think not, and it was probably not recorded in a public place either. Has said recording been altered? After this much time and the behavior of the troll, probably.
What I do know is that after following this story, I have seen who has been running off at the mouth, and who has said absolutely nothing. That tells me that the victim wants to be left alone, she never brought the media attention here and yet she is blamed for it.
So please people, let's not feed the troll, let him sit and fume over being ignored, let him search the internet for any dirt he can find on those who disagree with him, and let's sit back and laugh at his threats of biker friends that owe him favors. He is beneath contempt and not worth the time of day that has already been spent on his narcissistic posts.
my very own sock puppet

Albuquerque, NM

#3087 Sep 5, 2011
Thank you for the Laugh and thank you Mrs Morris for the fotter.
Greg Fartz wrote:
<quoted text>
It truly sounds like someone is a legend in his own mind...a wanna-be cowboy and NOW a wanna-be biker (or at least someone who thinks he knows all about the biker culture and lingo but is only showing his total ignorance). The following suits him to a T.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =s05jcrJw0asXX (I Wanna-Be A Cowboy)
http://tinyurl.com/3l25cx8 (Wanna-be Indiana Jones)
http://www.youtube.com/watch... (The closest he's ever going to get to being a "cyclist" of any kind)
my very own sock puppet

Albuquerque, NM

#3088 Sep 5, 2011
opied this and sent it to every biker I know, wouldn't want to be you.
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
my very own sock puppet

Albuquerque, NM

#3089 Sep 5, 2011
Whats a matter Mikey, she pushing your buttons?
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
my very own sock puppet

Albuquerque, NM

#3090 Sep 5, 2011
NO, don't think so, even they have their standards.
Hun honey wrote:
Next thing Morris will say is that he is a prospect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
us ! 1 min HorusTheFalcon 13
boom: trumpís new budget requires food stamp re... 46 min Good Luck 35
10 Idiotic (and Debunked) Conspiracies Many Re... 2 hr Dittoe 2
Trump`s son in law now under ? from FBI 4 hr Hey 5
Court says essentially that Trump is not be bel... 4 hr Nope 10
Difference between BO and Trump 4 hr Yeah 50
Same story different day 4 hr Good Luck 1

Alamogordo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance