Sign causes stir

Sign causes stir

There are 3144 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from May 16, 2011, titled Sign causes stir. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

An anti-abortion billboard recently appeared along White Sands Boulevard near First Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

Michael Morris

Tularosa, NM

#3050 Sep 5, 2011
Turrable wrote:
<quoted text>
you really shouldn't believe EVERYTHING that your adopted son whispers in your ear.
I am real glad that you make a lot of money. success is nice. having a job you like is also wonderful. but one has to ask, if your life is so wonderful.. why would you have to convince and impress a bunch of people (us) that you don't even know and don't like?
You mean sproles playing World of Warcraft? That is all over his social networking sites.

Why? Because every so often a little reality is refreshing.
Greg Fartz

Albuquerque, NM

#3051 Sep 5, 2011
myself wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't make a difference what your mother called you. You are coming in a little late in the game with your little surprises aren't you? When in fact you were Greg's friend not so long ago. Everyone at the UU church knows this. How many posts did you have removed? One? You act like Topix will do something special just for you. I would warn you what you say to your so called friends at your church. There is more than one you should watch out for.
As of this post, as long as someone else doesn't post in the meantime, this should be post #3050. But if you look below at the actual number of active remaining posts, there are only 2970. That means that a total of 80 posts have been deleted since the start of this thread. This just proves that Topix WILL delete posts after someone has reported one if they see an infraction of their posting rules. Just reporting one doesn't mean it will be removed, it only means that it will be reviewed. But apparently they thought 80 of them enough out of line that they removed them.

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3052 Sep 5, 2011
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>You mean sproles playing World of Warcraft? That is all over his social networking sites.

Why? Because every so often a little reality is refreshing.
Did you know some of the worlds richest and smartest people play warcraft? I'm sure though that something that requires thought, skill and logic is way beyond your comprehension.
Michael Morris

Tularosa, NM

#3053 Sep 5, 2011
Greg Fartz wrote:
<quoted text>
Now they'll be chitting their pants over every motorcycle they hear near their "house". We'll see pictures of motorcycles and riders with captions saying, "Do you know this man on the motorcycle? We think he's stalking us." (Just like they did with the man in the little white station wagon that probably drove down their lane by mistake, but who they thought was somebody out to get them. Sound much like paranoia?)
Are you kidding. Do you know anything about club bikers? They are not like some gang of ridiculous hoppers standing on a street corner. I mean when was the last time you hear a club in the news? If the poster did lie and ended up causing publicity by using the bros the upline or affiliated clubs would either act or disown. Lying to a club to start a war is what gets a person killed. Besides the poster is just working anyway.
quotable quotes

Alamogordo, NM

#3054 Sep 5, 2011
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever gave you that idea? We are by no means poor idiot. And you know why? Because while guys like you are playing fantasy games I am working or learning how to service my customers better. Take today for example today I was hired by a customer for whom I handle IT and some communications. Seems the county lost a fire repeater due to a lightning strike in my customer's facility. They asked me to find out what caused the hit and fix it. The fee for that is about what you make in a month of 40 hour weeks. The immediate response and rapid solution will probably land me the management contract for that facility and tower. That is what I do while you are fighting magical creatures.
You simply assume.
A good name is rather to be chosen than riches.
King Solomon
Bikers rule

Alamogordo, NM

#3055 Sep 5, 2011
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding. Do you know anything about club bikers? They are not like some gang of ridiculous hoppers standing on a street corner. I mean when was the last time you hear a club in the news? If the poster did lie and ended up causing publicity by using the bros the upline or affiliated clubs would either act or disown. Lying to a club to start a war is what gets a person killed. Besides the poster is just working anyway.
http://www.citizen.com/news/laconia_region/la...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-200144...
Michael Morris

Tularosa, NM

#3056 Sep 5, 2011
my very own sock puppet wrote:
Unfortunatly, the judge will need something from last Thursday on. Everyone heads up. I know alot of you moniter Greg and Mr Morris so any connection betwen the two at this point is needed. If we are going to teach Mr Morris a lesson, this is the way to do it. Its a shame though, loos like Greg is following the court order and Mr Morris isn't. Mr Morris will probably hang them both.
<quoted text>
Get real deb. You sound like an idiot. I have a mental image of your gray head in a huddle with your assistants trying to figure out how to tie me to fultz in some way that is going to result in something that will teach me a lesson.

By the way ms Goldberg, I am not subject to any order in the fultz case.
Michael Morris

Tularosa, NM

#3057 Sep 5, 2011
FITZSIMMOMS wrote:
<quoted text>hay mike we aint in texas are we?
No, but Roe v Wade, the case the judge cited when explaining why fultz disclosing Lawrence's abortion on the billboard was. Do try to keep up Jethro.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3058 Sep 5, 2011
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe some of you guys, but I will bet no one was laughing when we delivered on that promise to keep the miscarriage lie out of court. Now the community reads the Roe v Wade based order of the court bit in the paper and gets it. Being right and delivering the goods is seldom cause for laughter.
Michael. You are not a part of this court case. You never were. You were just a lookie-loo, a busybody who WANTED to be part of it SO badly that you hounded Jessen. Your only claim to fame regarding this case is on these piddly little message boards that barely anyone who's heard of the case via the international news even knows anything about. And those who DO know about these boards and have posted in these threads only know that you're a skeezy bag of d.i.c.k.s who tried to ingratiate himself towards THE ABUSER, but who was outed by said abuser.

You are your wife are LOSERS. You don't affect this case any more than some tweaker on a park bench in New York City. You are truly, truly pathetic.
Similarities

Alamogordo, NM

#3059 Sep 5, 2011
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real deb. You sound like an idiot. I have a mental image of your gray head in a huddle with your assistants trying to figure out how to tie me to fultz in some way that is going to result in something that will teach me a lesson.
By the way ms Goldberg, I am not subject to any order in the fultz case.
Is it just me, or does everyone else see the similarities in behavior between Mr Fultz and Mr Morris. Birds of a Feather they do say!

Location hidden

#3060 Sep 5, 2011
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but Roe v Wade, the case the judge cited when explaining why fultz disclosing Lawrence's abortion on the billboard was. Do try to keep up Jethro.
You don't know how to read things in context, either, do you?

"Clearly, it is a matter of public interest to allow free and open debate as to the limits and margins of the Roe v. Wade decision, including whether fathers should have any say-so in the decision to terminate a pregnancy," Counts said in his decision. "But just as a woman's right to terminate a pregnancy are not unrestricted, the right to debate father's rights should not be unrestricted.

"When the father's rights debate involves disclosing the private information of a particular individual woman to the detriment of that woman, especially when the father's motives are highly suspect, the First Amendment does not protect the speech."

"Private information" does not exactly translate to abortion in that second paragraph. Private information regarding reproductive rights is PRIVATE INFORMATION, whether it be an abortion or a miscarriage. Seriously, WTF is wrong with you? Aside from humping that audiotape you keep crowing about?

Location hidden

#3061 Sep 5, 2011
So here's a question: Since Counts ruled that CANI is just another incarnation of the FAKE organization NANI that Fultz created, can we look forward to that insidious CANI page on Faceebook to be taken down?
Greg Fartz

Albuquerque, NM

#3062 Sep 5, 2011
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
It truly sounds like someone is a legend in his own mind...a wanna-be cowboy and NOW a wanna-be biker (or at least someone who thinks he knows all about the biker culture and lingo but is only showing his total ignorance). The following suits him to a T.

(I Wanna-Be A Cowboy)

http://tinyurl.com/3l25cx8 (Wanna-be Indiana Jones)

http://www.youtube.com/watch... (The closest he's ever going to get to being a "cyclist" of any kind)

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#3063 Sep 5, 2011
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding. Do you know anything about club bikers? They are not like some gang of ridiculous hoppers standing on a street corner. I mean when was the last time you hear a club in the news? If the poster did lie and ended up causing publicity by using the bros the upline or affiliated clubs would either act or disown. Lying to a club to start a war is what gets a person killed. Besides the poster is just working anyway.
Lol...working what? You lied...you claimed on a public forum that bikers owed you and that they would assault someone for you. Again all I did was share you veiled threats with them. What they choose to do about your flippant public remarks us entirely up to them.
Michael Morris

Tularosa, NM

#3064 Sep 5, 2011
Bikers rule wrote:
Of course you see the difference between those situations and the one noted in this thread. No, you can't.
Morris is a jackass

Alamogordo, NM

#3065 Sep 5, 2011
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant.
Amos Bronson Alcott
GROSS

Alamogordo, NM

#3066 Sep 5, 2011
Greg Fartz wrote:
<quoted text>
http://tinyurl.com/3l25cx8 (Wanna-be Indiana Jones)
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
Hun honey

Alamogordo, NM

#3067 Sep 5, 2011
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you see the difference between those situations and the one noted in this thread. No, you can't.
So why would bikers associate with a nonrider, consider then a close friend even? That would make them the laughing stock of the club.
Michael Morris

Tularosa, NM

#3068 Sep 5, 2011
TechGoat wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know how to read things in context, either, do you?
"Clearly, it is a matter of public interest to allow free and open debate as to the limits and margins of the Roe v. Wade decision, including whether fathers should have any say-so in the decision to terminate a pregnancy," Counts said in his decision. "But just as a woman's right to terminate a pregnancy are not unrestricted, the right to debate father's rights should not be unrestricted.
"When the father's rights debate involves disclosing the private information of a particular individual woman to the detriment of that woman, especially when the father's motives are highly suspect, the First Amendment does not protect the speech."
"Private information" does not exactly translate to abortion in that second paragraph. Private information regarding reproductive rights is PRIVATE INFORMATION, whether it be an abortion or a miscarriage. Seriously, WTF is wrong with you? Aside from humping that audiotape you keep crowing about?
Exactly. And the only information fultz disclosed was the abortion. You do understand that she stipulated to the abortion after counts ruled that she could be asked about it and that Holmes had the tape, right? You do know that Roe v Wade only concerns elective abortions, right?

The facts seem pretty clear. She lied, she got caught and fultz was held to have uttered unprotected speech when he DISCLOSED information subject to the right to privacy in Roe. The only issue in Roe was a woman's right to a first trimester abortion on demand.

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#3069 Sep 5, 2011
Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you see the difference between those situations and the one noted in this thread. No, you can't.
The one on this thread where you claimed to know bikers who owe you and would physically harm someone on your say so?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heard A Great Line Today 55 min The Ralphmocker 5
Breaking News Topix Forum Mr T Is Back 4 hr Mister Tee 1
Today's Joke 7 hr T returns 55
Movie Hillary Banned 7 hr T returns 6
Clinton Snared. 7 hr T returns 4
D.P.S. Alamogordo List of Bad Cops and City Emp... 8 hr T returns 21
Alamo police = no help 8 hr Voted Against Chez 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alamogordo Mortgages