New evidence that global warming is BS
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#5235 Jan 9, 2013
Wait a minute wrote:
Gorky, will you please answer my question?
I would normally be happy to answer your question. But first, re-read my statement: "Earth will eventually look like Venus, unless we address global warming." I said nothing about what may have caused Venus to look like it looks, if there was a cause. Venus may have been born that way. Because no one has ever been there, it is hard to say what caused Venus to look like a fireball. We know what is causing global warming. I say "we", but that doesn't necessarily include you.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#5236 Jan 9, 2013
Being Nicer than Usual has my permission to join any discussion that I am involved in.
Wait a minute

Alamogordo, NM

#5237 Jan 9, 2013
Gorky wrote:
Being Nicer than Usual has my permission to join any discussion that I am involved in.
So they are a sockpuppet of yours or is it Denise?
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#5238 Jan 9, 2013
Wait a minute wrote:
<quoted text>
So they are a sockpuppet of yours or is it Denise?
You will never know for sure now, will you?
Wait a minute

Alamogordo, NM

#5239 Jan 9, 2013
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never know for sure now, will you?
Well Ken, it just means that you have zero credibility. But that's nothing new.
Forbidden fruit

Maumelle, AR

#5240 Jan 9, 2013
Wait a minute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Ken, it just means that you have zero credibility. But that's nothing new.
Any takers on Adam and Steve?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#5241 Jan 9, 2013
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
I would normally be happy to answer your question. But first, re-read my statement: "Earth will eventually look like Venus, unless we address global warming." I said nothing about what may have caused Venus to look like it looks, if there was a cause. Venus may have been born that way. Because no one has ever been there, it is hard to say what caused Venus to look like a fireball. We know what is causing global warming. I say "we", but that doesn't necessarily include you.
Maybe people were on Venus 5,372 Billion years ago!
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#5242 Jan 9, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe people were on Venus 5,372 Billion years ago!
Maybe they should have said something about the climate there.
Being Nicer than Usual

Cloudcroft, NM

#5243 Jan 9, 2013
Ken

who is the bigger idiot

WARRIOR or the person trying to reason with him?

just sayin'
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#5244 Jan 10, 2013
Being Nicer than Usual wrote:
Ken
who is the bigger idiot
just sayin'
First of all, I don't think Warrior is an idiot. He is entitled to his opinions and all I do is state my opinions. I am not nice enough to let opinions that I think to be ungrounded go by without a comment. I don't care whose opinions they are and I expect others to do the same.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#5245 Jan 10, 2013
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they should have said something about the climate there.
They did! They had a guy named Borky but the masses wouldn't listen to him!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#5246 Jan 10, 2013
Being Nicer than Usual wrote:
Ken
who is the bigger idiot
just sayin'
Maybe it's the poor lonely person attempting to gain an allie on topix! Interesting!
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#5247 Jan 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it's the poor lonely person attempting to gain an allie on topix! Interesting!
That's it, WARRIOR, I'm starved for love and all this time I thought I was only studying the sociological depths of stupidity.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#5248 Jan 10, 2013
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it, WARRIOR, I'm starved for love and all this time I thought I was only studying the sociological depths of stupidity.
Boy reading comprehension isn't your stong suit or maybe you forgot to change your sock puppet again. What ever it is I wasn't even talking to you but hey, your just as smart as the guy I was talking to. Now change your name again!
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#5249 Jan 11, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Boy reading comprehension isn't your stong suit or maybe you forgot to change your sock puppet again. What ever it is I wasn't even talking to you but hey, your just as smart as the guy I was talking to. Now change your name again!
No, you weren't talking to me, you were talking about me. Sweet of you to remember me.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#5250 Jan 13, 2013
There Will Be Heat in America, Landmark Study Says

Children seek relief from the heat on an August day.

According to a report released by the National Climate Assessment on Friday, the steps taken by President Obama so far to reduce emissions are “not close to sufficient” to prevent the most severe consequences of climate change.

The 1,000-page study, the work of more than 300 government scientists and experts, provides “the fullest picture to date of the real-time effects of climate change on U.S. life, and the most likely consequences for the future,” The Guardian reports. It forcibly confirms what researchers have been saying for decades—that the burning of fossil fuels by humans is the cause of warming and its associated extreme weather.

“Climate change is already affecting the American people,” the draft report said.“Certain types of weather events have become more frequent and/or intense including heat waves, heavy downpours and in some regions floods and drought. Sea level is rising, oceans are becoming more acidic, and glaciers and Arctic sea ice are melting.”

The White House was discouragingly cautious about the document. In a blog post, Obama administration officials said:“The draft NCA is a scientific document—not a policy document—and does not make recommendations regarding actions that might be taken in response to climate change.”

The report made clear that no place in the U.S. had or would go untouched by climate change. 2012 was the hottest year on record—a full one degree warmer than the last such record,“an off-the-charts increase,” The Guardian reported.

http://www.truthdig.com/eartotheground/item/t...
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#5251 Jan 15, 2013
Scientists using coral records to strengthen the case that climate change making El Niño worse.

http://youtu.be/80vdUW5MIqQ
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#5252 Jan 17, 2013
If you are one of those who believes that life on Earth was created by God, or one of those who believe Earth evolved over three and a half billion years. Then it must be obvious to both groups that this earth is sacred and that we ought to protect it. God isn’t going to ask you how he created the earth. He already knows. He’s going to ask, "What did you do with what I created?"

We should treat caring for God’s creation as a moral principle.
PERSES

Alamogordo, NM

#5253 Jan 17, 2013
God knows what he created.
God knows the outcome of what he created.
God created many more experinments beside Earth.
Earth creatures are just seeing past our system.
It will be recorded that Religion destroyed Earth.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#5254 Jan 17, 2013
PERSES wrote:
God knows what he created.
God knows the outcome of what he created.
God created many more experinments beside Earth.
Earth creatures are just seeing past our system.
It will be recorded that Religion destroyed Earth.
So it won't be my fault? That's a relief!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Left is Perplexed 1 hr Good Luck 25
Al Franken 1 hr Trapper 74 75
When evil is called good. 1 hr Trapper 74 68
Moore of Alabama being asked to step out of race. 1 hr Trapper 74 137
Christian, What Your Continued Support Of Trump... 5 hr Trapper 74 386
Pastor Flip Benham on Moore 5 hr Willie Granville 10
Confucius Did Not Say 5 hr Trapper 74 13

Alamogordo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance