Still time to donate for Little Bear ...

Still time to donate for Little Bear Fire refugees

Posted in the Alamogordo Forum

Since: Oct 08

#1 Jun 21, 2012
Only the idiots at the alamo paper would use the word "refugees" in a new head line. Who is the editor running this asylum? A refugee is a person who is outside their country of origin or habitual residence because they have suffered persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or because they are a member of a persecuted 'social group'.
Crazy

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Jun 21, 2012
Why donate when they should have HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE.....not societies problem.
Alamo Alum

United States

#3 Jun 21, 2012
Crazy wrote:
Why donate when they should have HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE.....not societies problem.
I hope you never need assistance from anyone. THese people were misplaced from the fire and I'm sure their insurance won't kick in instantly. THere is always needed assistance with emergencies like this. What about the people in New Orleans, why didn the US Government send all kinds of help down there? Didn't they have homeowners insurance?

Since: Oct 08

#4 Jun 21, 2012
Alamo Alum wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you never need assistance from anyone. THese people were misplaced from the fire and I'm sure their insurance won't kick in instantly. THere is always needed assistance with emergencies like this. What about the people in New Orleans, why didn the US Government send all kinds of help down there? Didn't they have homeowners insurance?
Big difference between fire and flood when it comes to insurance. A large percent of thehomes were summer place owned by the rich evil texans
Crazy

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Jun 23, 2012
Alamo Alum wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you never need assistance from anyone. THese people were misplaced from the fire and I'm sure their insurance won't kick in instantly. THere is always needed assistance with emergencies like this. What about the people in New Orleans, why didn the US Government send all kinds of help down there? Didn't they have homeowners insurance?
that is wrong. My homeowners insurance takes effect immediately and they provide motel room and housing from something like this. Not having homeowners insurance or renters insurance or any insurance is not societies problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The strange story of that ‘Blacks for Trump’ guy 36 min Pragmatist 11
Support our Troops 2 hr Iron Wil 10
Willie Granville fishing tips. 3 hr Sabu 71
Maxine Waters 3 hr Iron Wil 165
American Troops Sing. 3 hr Iron Wil 10
Micheal the Black Guy way better Troll than Ralph 3 hr Good Luck 1
McConnell, in Private, Doubts if Trump Can Save... 5 hr Dittoe 1

Alamogordo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance