Freedom Houses in Alamogordo
Posted in the Alamogordo Forum
#1 Dec 22, 2009
Here is your opportunity to tell this community:
• What do you hope to accomplish by establishing these halfway houses in Alamogordo?
• Who is living at these houses?
• How many people are currently living at these houses?
• What are the rules and safety measures that are in place at these houses?
• What types of surveillance are used to monitor these inhabitants' whereabouts?
• What is the maximum length of stay for each inhabitant?
• Are the sexual offenders required to have ongoing psychological counseling and monitored medication treatment?
• How are the living expenses of these inhabitants funded? Medicaid, or any other federal funding?
And, any other pertinent facts that you will contribute.
We as a community deserve to know the answers to these questions and more.
“I am so OVER Obama”
Since: Oct 09
Exile on Main Street
#2 Dec 22, 2009
the silence is deafening
Since: Dec 07
#3 Dec 23, 2009
Down here in the flats as well..........Interesting, must be trolling elsewhere....
Since: Jan 09
#4 Dec 23, 2009
Also, if there are any rules, and the rules are violated are these people left out on the street? For example, the two sex offenders that live in these houses, if they were to violate the rules, where would they go? What are the success rates of your houses, how many people have you had go on to become successful citizens in the area? Are these registered half way houses? Come on Mr. Bush, surely you can answer these questions.
Add your comments below
|Burger King Nasty||2 hr||Slim Pickens||3|
|Another Violent Weekend In Chicago||3 hr||Fromthere||2|
|The Old Conoco Gas Station?||3 hr||Smell you later C...||19|
|D.P.S. Alamogordo List of Bad Cops and City Emp...||15 hr||BarkLouderChihuahua||12|
|Republican Problems||16 hr||Sick of the El Pa...||8|
|1977: Orogrande-it can be drygulch or bonanza||20 hr||Yo Viejo||7|
|The first year.||Sat||Ralph||8|
Find what you want!
Search Alamogordo Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC