I Know

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Dec 24, 2012
Went into walmart this morning. Now remember its Christmas Eve and was wanting some last minute Christmas candy. Well walmart is all ready putting out Valentines candy unbelieveable. Cant we at least finish one holiday before we get hit with another one.
Give em a break

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Dec 24, 2012
I Know wrote:
Went into walmart this morning. Now remember its Christmas Eve and was wanting some last minute Christmas candy. Well walmart is all ready putting out Valentines candy unbelieveable. Cant we at least finish one holiday before we get hit with another one.
It is only 6 weeks away. Christmas candy was on sale at Hastings today. I found Halloween masks there so you tell me who is pushing the holidays.
Bro

Alamogordo, NM

#3 Dec 24, 2012
Da buyers bring da stuff into the warehouse and they has to get it all out to the stores cuz they cant spare the room..then the stores cant spare da room so they has to get it on the floor. dats how it goes
Still Dancin

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Dec 24, 2012
Din da people demand more and faster.
Action Now

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Dec 24, 2012
thank goodness we have several dollar stores to shop
CEO

Alamogordo, NM

#6 Dec 25, 2012
We just don't push the holidays, we also push around the employees!
Bro

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Dec 25, 2012
yay...wallymart is closed
CEO

Alamogordo, NM

#8 Dec 26, 2012
Even we, Walmart, must give our managers and associates time off to build up stress so they can return back to work more motivated to push our employees even more!
John Q Public

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Dec 26, 2012
I love shopping at wally world. The employees are wonderfully zombiefied and not at all interested in customer service.(except for that hawt latina that works in the electronics...she always has a big heart and big smile) ahem, anyways...viva la wally world!
Union Supporter

Alamogordo, NM

#10 Dec 26, 2012
I like some of the people in electronics, but the sporting goods department sucks badly except for one person there!
Bro

Alamogordo, NM

#11 Dec 26, 2012
She has a nice big squishy butt too
Bro

Alamogordo, NM

#12 Dec 26, 2012
id hit dat
Bro

Alamogordo, NM

#13 Dec 26, 2012
lets talk about the girls that work around town that we wanna bang :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boom: trumpís new budget requires food stamp re... 1 hr None 36
Same story different day 1 hr Anicca 2
Difference between BO and Trump 2 hr Anicca 51
Trump`s son in law now under ? from FBI 3 hr TheAten 6
10 Idiotic (and Debunked) Conspiracies Many Re... 4 hr TheAten 3
us ! 5 hr HorusTheFalcon 13
Court says essentially that Trump is not be bel... 9 hr Nope 10

Alamogordo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance