Sad day for America
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ralph

Caledonia, OH

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Well it is what it is and the nation has chosen, it truly is a sad day for America. Thank God we don't have to live under the decision that was rendered, it is on to plan "B". This is not the first nation to turn their back on God and it will be interesting as to how the voters will live with their choice. Thank God there are some work a rounds that folks can do and to remember that Hitler was also elected by the majority. Makes one glad that they are seniors and most of their years were enjoyed in a free America. God save the nation.
shelly

Broken Arrow, OK

#2 Nov 7, 2012
God save our children. How blind can people be. This president is almost supernatural. I think it is time for our nation to humble themselves and pray. Our nation is already being judged by God. People open your eyes.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#3 Nov 7, 2012
All will be OK!
Ralph

Caledonia, OH

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Satan won the election but never the war. Time to survive.
Why

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Nov 7, 2012
do you think this election is not God's will? You evoke the name of God in the name of your political beliefs, but seem to think that you know better than the Almighty when things don't happen just the way you want them to. Is your devotion to God, or a political party?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Why wrote:
do you think this election is not God's will? You evoke the name of God in the name of your political beliefs, but seem to think that you know better than the Almighty when things don't happen just the way you want them to. Is your devotion to God, or a political party?
Maybe the devil makes him do it!
more taxes

Alamogordo, NM

#8 Nov 7, 2012
It's over because of young white young women that are too stupid to know better!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9 Nov 7, 2012
more taxes wrote:
It's over because of young white young women that are too stupid to know better!
I like those young democrat women! They are easy because they are so stupid!
dragon

New Orleans, LA

#10 Nov 7, 2012
So was Hurricane Sandy sent by god or Satan then?
Ralph

Alamogordo, NM

#11 Nov 7, 2012
Ralph wrote:
Well it is what it is and the nation has chosen, it truly is a sad day for America. Thank God we don't have to live under the decision that was rendered, it is on to plan "B". This is not the first nation to turn their back on God and it will be interesting as to how the voters will live with their choice. Thank God there are some work a rounds that folks can do and to remember that Hitler was also elected by the majority. Makes one glad that they are seniors and most of their years were enjoyed in a free America. God save the nation.
Too bad as all of your stupid postings all these years and yet you LOST !!! Even your own state of Ohio voted against you republiCONS !!!

YOU LOST !!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAYHAUHAHAHAHAHAH
WARRIOR

Cloudcroft, NM

#12 Nov 7, 2012
Ralph wrote:
Well it is what it is and the nation has chosen, it truly is a sad day for bigots in America. God save my sorry ass.
don't be so hard on yourself. I understand that passing away during a black president's tenure must be upsetting.
WARRIOR

Cloudcroft, NM

#13 Nov 7, 2012
1 percent defeated. wingnuts defeated. this is what Jefferson would have applauded.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14 Nov 7, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
I am a 1 percent defeated LIBTARD. Libtards defeated. this is what Bill Jefferson Clinton would have applauded.
I applaude you for that! LOL!
I hate OB

Rio Rancho, NM

#15 Nov 7, 2012
Ralph wrote:
Well it is what it is and the nation has chosen, it truly is a sad day for America. Thank God we don't have to live under the decision that was rendered, it is on to plan "B". This is not the first nation to turn their back on God and it will be interesting as to how the voters will live with their choice. Thank God there are some work a rounds that folks can do and to remember that Hitler was also elected by the majority. Makes one glad that they are seniors and most of their years were enjoyed in a free America. God save the nation.
It's this new generation that doesn't have a clue and all they want is the government freebees that will destroy and put us is unsustainable debt. The anti-christ is still in office to reach havoc this next term...NWO is coming. Congress is a bunch of losers as well. OB should have been impeached a long time ago.
I hate OB

Rio Rancho, NM

#16 Nov 7, 2012
Why wrote:
do you think this election is not God's will? You evoke the name of God in the name of your political beliefs, but seem to think that you know better than the Almighty when things don't happen just the way you want them to. Is your devotion to God, or a political party?
God has nothing to do with it, it's the mental midgets that voted him in again and disrespecting our constitution.
Seamus

Cloudcroft, NM

#17 Nov 7, 2012
Obama campaign spending:$923M. Democratic SuperPACs:$100M. Defeating lies, racism, misogyny, homophobia and voter suppression: Priceless
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18 Nov 7, 2012
Seamus wrote:
Obama campaign spending:$923M. Democratic SuperPACs:$100M. Defeating lies, racism, misogyny, homophobia and voter suppression: Priceless
23 million unemployed, 47 million on welfare, GITMO still open, gas over $3 a gallon, the defecit up another 6 trillion dollars in the past 4 years, PRICELESS!

“Liberal Patriot”

Since: Sep 08

Rio Linda, CA

#19 Nov 7, 2012
A great day for America. Americans voted against right wing zealots who hated the president so much that they nearly drove the country into the ground.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20 Nov 7, 2012
New Mexican wrote:
A great day for America. Americans voted against right wing zealots who hated the president so much that they nearly drove the country into the ground.
It's not over yet twinkle toes!
4or More

Cloudcroft, NM

#21 Nov 7, 2012
I have to laff.....told you so! The people have spoken

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Listened... 54 min Dittoe 402
The ‘King of Whoppers’: Donald Trump 1 hr Dittoe 16
Biden says Enough 2 hr Willie Granville 15
Mueller Seeks White House Documents Related to ... 2 hr Dittoe 5
Ralph and the Houston Topix Fart King are equal 3 hr Dittoe 2
GOP Sen. Collins just infuriated fellow Republi... 3 hr Dittoe 2
The U.S. and N. Korea 4 hr Dittoe 48

Alamogordo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alamogordo Mortgages