Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Seems to me that society has always equated being wrong as being gay. For years if you came up with a stupid idea you where told it was a gay idea. Sounds like society has spoken.
Ralph

Cloudcroft, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

on a happier note Hillary bullied the wingnut republicans today. making them cry to momma.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

I'm gay and I'm wrong about just about everything so my guess is yes being wrong is gay.
hemorrhoid sufferer

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

in my case yes, being wrong is gay. LMAO
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

hemorrhoid sufferer wrote:
in my case yes, being wrong is gay. LMAO
That's like being wrong is left-handed. Not very meaningful.
hemorrhoid sufferer

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like being wrong is left-handed. Not very meaningful.
It's only not meaningful to you gorky and nobody cares what is meaningful to you
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

hemorrhoid sufferer wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only not meaningful to you gorky and nobody cares what is meaningful to you
Thank you! I am not here to be meaningful to you. I decided to be meaningful for my own benefit. What is the meaning of you and your hemorrhoids?
MZ GOODY TWO SHOES

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

People are born gay so accepting who they are and going on with their life are just facts of life, right or wrong. I support them.
line dancer

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

MZ GOODY TWO SHOES wrote:
People are born gay so accepting who they are and going on with their life are just facts of life, right or wrong. I support them.
And what plaques do you have on your wall ms bitty sing the blues. Humans are almost totally subject to their environment. A gay person is the way they are because their environment became more and more decadent. Sex isn't about sex, it's about dominance, lust and anger. The lust for money and fame will set off the brain. Homosexuality is simply desiring more than you should have. No boundaries. The political expression is Progressive Liberal.
Ralph

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

How do you decide who is the man and who is the woman or are you born that way to? Obama has a tendency to the female side I guess because he likes to wear women's pants.
church mouse

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

clearly you come on to Topix and spout your idiocy because no one where you live will listen to a word you say !-D
church mouse

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Tina Louise wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a mouse trap from Walmart just keep it up.
----------
Having just recently having been rescued from Gilligan's Island, I'll cut you some slack and inform you that not everything is about you. The clearly you come to Topix comment was directed at Ralph of OH. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to clarify that. For him not you.
church mouse

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Tina Louise wrote:
3 Blue lightbulbs , and peanuts from the PETA gallery. Perhaps we now know why the Ebola Virus broke out in the mice and rat infested State of NM. Sorry to offend everyone's for my usage of the mouse traps from Walmart.
I guess bein' on Gilligan's island and all, you don't realize I'm the church computer mouse. ;-))
church mouse

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Tina Louise wrote:
3 Blue lightbulbs , and peanuts from the PETA gallery. Perhaps we now know why the Ebola Virus broke out in the mice and rat infested State of NM. Sorry to offend everyone's for my usage of the mouse traps from Walmart.
you where sooo wrong I'd have to say you sounded gay. lmao
Ralph

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Don't forget the reward called A.I.D.S.
Dingo

Cloudcroft, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Ralph wrote:
on a happier note Hillary bullied the wingnut republicans today. making them cry to momma.
yeppers
questioning historian

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Though the days of thinking that being wrong was gay are seemingly passing us by my question is this,
Has progressive liberalism always proved itself as a strong national view or has it always shown up as a transitional phase leading to a stronger conservative or radical totalitarian stance?
line taker

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

MZ GOODY TWO SHOES wrote:
Please show your statistics goody. Just because the internet says its true doesnt always make it so. Your statement is not 100% accurate. Let me guess, you also have a french boyfriend.

“Oops!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

questioning historian wrote:
Though the days of thinking that being wrong was gay are seemingly passing us by my question is this,
Has progressive liberalism always proved itself as a strong national view or has it always shown up as a transitional phase leading to a stronger conservative or radical totalitarian stance?
You are totally on the wrong board to raise questions such as this, too many long words. I monitor this board because it's like watching the special olympics. In answer to your question, in my opinion the radical totalitarian stance is better defined as communism which liberals would seek to achieve if it weren't for all of the gun wielding savages also known as conservatives. I don't know if it has always been this way, that's like asking if the caveman with the biggest stick decided whether we would continue to live in caves or houses. Maybe it wasn't the one with the biggest stick, maybe it was the b...h wouldn't settle for a cave. One could argue however that Common Sense sought to explore this same question and that was a pretty long time ago.
questioning historian

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

AlamoGhost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are totally on the wrong board to raise questions such as this, too many long words. I monitor this board because it's like watching the special olympics. In answer to your question, in my opinion the radical totalitarian stance is better defined as communism which liberals would seek to achieve if it weren't for all of the gun wielding savages also known as conservatives. I don't know if it has always been this way, that's like asking if the caveman with the biggest stick decided whether we would continue to live in caves or houses. Maybe it wasn't the one with the biggest stick, maybe it was the b...h wouldn't settle for a cave. One could argue however that Common Sense sought to explore this same question and that was a pretty long time ago.
So, I take it that's an I don't know. But actually you do but maybe your not sure because a guy with a stick is caving in your house on account that you live on the biggest branch of the tree in your conservatively small back yard with a gun wielding a board on account of the savages. Right?!
Did you know that common sense was originally about moral law that was written in every human?
Otherwise there is no sense that is internationally common. Like it is not common sense that causes a child not to j-walk in traffic.
I got pounded for to many years by people that wanted to believe intelligence was hereditary so they could brag on themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Alamogordo Forum right now

Search the Alamogordo Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Alamo set to award Indian Wells contract (Jul '13) 3 hr Oh Brother 49
Is being gay wrong? (Dec '12) 3 hr wtf 416
New evidence that global warming is BS (Nov '09) 9 hr Land Locked Sailor 6,979
Israel 9 hr Land Locked Sailor 80
Remembering the old stores/good memories (Apr '08) 10 hr Boo hoo 650
B.O. is unpopular 13 hr Yvonne 11
Latest Poll Shows Gary King And Gov Martinez Ti... 13 hr nobullchit 3
•••
•••