Gang stalking-not your typical gang

Posted in the Alamogordo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
you need to know

Santa Fe, NM

#1 May 6, 2012
This is happning in America,happening in your state,town ,across the country , Are you a part of this ? Do you know any one thats being gang stalked ? Is this moral ? Does this make you feel in control ? Ask yourselfs does this make people doing the stalking moral or immoral ? Are the people that stalk others physco ? What about the party thats stalked are they physco ? Ask yourselfs whats moral & whats not ? People that go to church then gang stalk does that make them any Hollier than a person that does not or a person that commits a crime ? Ask yourselfs whats Right ,whats wrong ?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 May 6, 2012
HUH??
real

Santa Fe, NM

#3 May 6, 2012
Huh look it up !
Rate Payer

Biloxi, MS

#4 May 6, 2012
Smoking pot gives you paranoia. I recomend that you never,never do it.!! When my brother was 18 he thought it would be fun to smoke pot at Disneyland ,insted of being fun he thought that thousands of people were looking at him and that the guests were really undercover police.
you need to know

Santa Fe, NM

#5 May 6, 2012
I dont do pot ! this is what it says about gang stalkers ,they try make the victim look crazy ,try to make them go crazy , put rumors out to cause confusion from the truth ! Revenge is one of the motives !You already know this ? Try looking it up !
WARRIOR

Ruidoso, NM

#6 May 7, 2012
you need to know wrote:
This is happning in America,happening in your state,town ,across the country , Are you a part of this ? Do you know any one thats being gang stalked ? Is this moral ? Does this make you feel in control ? Ask yourselfs does this make people doing the stalking moral or immoral ? Are the people that stalk others physco ? What about the party thats stalked are they physco ? Ask yourselfs whats moral & whats not ? People that go to church then gang stalk does that make them any Hollier than a person that does not or a person that commits a crime ? Ask yourselfs whats Right ,whats wrong ?
This is not the result of pot. This is the result of crystal meth (crank). Big difference. I know one person that said she had stayed up for 5 days at at time (no sleep) when she was hooked on crank.
Rate Payer

Biloxi, MS

#7 May 7, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not the result of pot. This is the result of crystal meth (crank). Big difference. I know one person that said she had stayed up for 5 days at at time (no sleep) when she was hooked on crank.
I knew a guy who owned an Apt building and he had a tennent who painted murals on all the walls that had to be sanded and painted over,they wern`t even nice murals just strange and upsetting to look at.The man claimed she was on drugs and he had to evict her for not paying the rent.It seems to me that with the amount of effort that went in to those murrals she could have gotten a paying job if she were clean.
Actually

Alamogordo, NM

#8 May 7, 2012
Rate Payer wrote:
<quoted text> I knew a guy who owned an Apt building and he had a tennent who painted murals on all the walls that had to be sanded and painted over,they wern`t even nice murals just strange and upsetting to look at.The man claimed she was on drugs and he had to evict her for not paying the rent.It seems to me that with the amount of effort that went in to those murrals she could have gotten a paying job if she were clean.
If her murals were crap when she was on drugs, they probably sucked when she was sober too.
Rate Payer

Biloxi, MS

#9 May 7, 2012
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
If her murals were crap when she was on drugs, they probably sucked when she was sober too.
Yes but the effort was impressive,and the days and weeks she spent on them is what I meant.
you need to know

Santa Fe, NM

#10 May 7, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
well dont do meth either!Books Mobbing,Bridging the gap ,closing the Gap ,those are some books on the subject!Also has any one done any research on this ? About a Ex Army person who couldent get disability - http;//www.joshuakors.com/mili tary! look this up if you dare!
human traffic cop

Denver, CO

#11 Jun 21, 2012
human traffick cop wrote:
The crooked police assist the gang stalkers by alerting them when they have been called, sending corrupt cops to the scene, routing the caller of emergency to the hospital to have them falsely labled as delusional......the gang stalkers also get assistance by the hospital staff that sneak the girl in for treatment because the gang stalkers keep beating them profusely also they transport the girls to various locked areas assisted by the security that work at the hospitals allowing the gang bangers to beat the girls and force them chemical to induce death everybody gets paid from the insurance fraud off of this so they ignore the screams thinking about the money they will collect Many calls for insurance money are made from the hospital staff and homeless shelter staff.
help the victims end this please.
I know one

Alamogordo, NM

#12 Jun 21, 2012
I once knew a man from Sirass

Who had two nuts made out of brass.

When he rubbed them together,

They played stormy weather,

And lightning shot out of his azz!
Kelly

Alamogordo, NM

#14 Jun 24, 2012
There are people who get paranoid for various reasons. Some drugs, others mental issues. Some people have no life. I noticed there are some in smaller communities who have no friends nor hobbies and fill there time with stalking others or focus so much on others its pathetic. My advice, find the right friends and positive people, stay away from the ones who are obvious red flags.
styx

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Jun 24, 2012
alot is from people that like to cover crap up to bring others down ,its done in groups alot of its done for revenge based on gossip or angry at a paticular person for something !
styx

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Jun 24, 2012
cant forget control issues & power they like to think they have over someone !
Kelly

Alamogordo, NM

#17 Jun 24, 2012
Agree with both your recent comments.
styx wrote:
cant forget control issues & power they like to think they have over someone !
Maggy

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Jul 10, 2015
October 2006 to date:
I am a 62 year old, single woman and a victim of group-stalking, an on-going hate crime perpetrated by multiple assailants who employ covert tactics to disrupt every aspect of the victim's life to bring about their ultimate destruction in a collective effort to gain the victim's Real and personal property.

Crimes perpetrated against me in the past 8.7 years include:
&#12299;Defamation of Character (slander/libel)
&#12299;Street Theater
&#12299;Gas-lighting, scapegoating, shunning, isolation
&#12299;Cyber-crime (computer hijacking, hacking, theft)
&#12299;Land line, mobile phone hacking/cloning
&#12299;ID-, bank-, credit card fraud/theft
&#12299;Vehicular/property damage/theft
&#12299;Assault, harassment; life threats, suicide drive, freak accidents
&#12299;Financial destitution, career loss
&#12299;Pet murder, love fraud
&#12299;Extreme emotional duress
&#12299;Utility/vehicle tampering
&#12299;Electronic Harassment (EH) via MIC, VOX, GPS, GSM, EMF, Voice Print, Electrical Wiring Harassment

My home is vandalized, my vehicle is damaged, I am without natural gss and no one will help me due to the stalking.
PrivateINV

Alamogordo, NM

#21 Jul 10, 2015
This is a real legit issue. It is becoming common in identit theft and online profiles such as Facebook to twitter. Criminals into this organized scheme use the tools many use to find debtors owing money. It has gotten to point of snuff like material. A underground harassment ring which involves organized crime and money. Allot of the time these cases are type of for hire for intimidation and threats. It is a very real threat not spoken of. Matter of fact there has been several cases in Alamogordo. However these cases it is not simple. The individuals involved range from corrupt law enforcment to dispatchers or office workers in government. These people involved work in the black market scene making money. With the us economy down allot of people will do anything for that extra dollar. With any agency or entity there is good people and bad. One case in Albuquerque involved a dmv office where gang affiliated level women were getting information from state records and giving them to boyfriends in gangs to stalk or harass. The information is sold in black market to other gangs or persons involved in stalking for hire or harassment or persons hired to harass and Basicslly make a person go crazy or loose there life. There has been cases involving court secretaries or clerks who were part of this new type of crime. It isn't paranoia or drugs. Continued on next.
PrivateINV

Alamogordo, NM

#22 Jul 10, 2015
There has been documented cases where law enforcement knew there was a problem however could not find suspects or it went well beyond levels they could spend man power on or technology on. Some cases detectives felt officers to federal level officers were involved in a few cases as some evidence suggested corruption of personell involved in black market/organized crime. One woman in Alberta Canada was harassed to point the person's involved would attack her when she was alone, but in a manner that would be inconclusive to one could have done self harm. They would choke her to near death, poison her food and drinks to incapacitate her then rape her using condoms or objects. She was found dead on a road side just after she hired a private firm to investigate. The firm discovered possible law enforcment involvement. The detectives in that PD were questioned by the RCMP GRC. They stated they felt there may have been possible black market organized crime occuring with internal level help of a corrupt officer or persons in government level positions to get access to information but every lead ended in a no return. The woman in question changed her name 12 times, changed her information, moved everytime secretly and the last 3 times had the private firm move her while she left for days to a safe house. Yet the harassment continued. The firm gave her a 2 way radio they used so she could use it in end for rapid response. Oddly only she and they knew about it on unregistered information not in firms name. They was several suspicious transmissions the night of her death. A remote monitor at one incident they heard a deep voice saying, you can hide her, but we will find her everytime. They also used secure radios at.one point and the person's or person got ahold of the security keys and used it to harass her or toy with the firm. Keep in mind this was a high end protection firm not your small town one.
PrivateINV

Alamogordo, NM

#23 Jul 10, 2015
They had contracts with the DEA and US Marshalls service to RCMP to protect or secure persons in various cases or programs. While this isn't a constant problem yet it does happen. There are a few cases currently in NM where local law enforcment either has no evidence for it or looks other way as there is no solid evidence. These persons operate in such organized high end manners they do not leave trails. One man was harassed to point they had him loose his job, threatened his employers family, had him nearly falsely accused of sexual crimes, to paying low end persons on the street involved in drugs or narcotics to harass the man. He literally in end went crazy and wanted to be locked up to feel safe. They have refused to put him in a medical facility due to fact he is not deemed insane and passes psychological exams. To this day he lives in a reclusive lifestyle and does not go to law enforcment for help as they refuse to help. At one point they were investigating him on the slander and publicly left messages of him doing crimes the harassing organized criminals created. He became crazy to most or a suspect in hear say claims. In end in that case law enforcment found no wrong doing but when they offered to help he said forget it as his trust and desire to seek help faded. He constantly has to look over his shoulder. He receives death threats or note on his vehicle left in public places such as stores to dead birds left in his exhaust. He said all I have is myself. He moved and left leaving behind his home and life. It got to point they harassed his 2 former fiancÚs scaring them to point they left. They never had problem after leaving but said people were indeed stalking the man and harassed to scaring them to point they felt unsafe. The man has never been deemed insane, mental, or bi polar nor has he had a criminal past of any sorts. It is unknown why he was stalked but looking into it he had a encounter with a person where a verbal argument had occured over minor issues where the threat was released to him you will regret meeting me or crossing my path. Shortly after that incident is when the stalking and harassment started. They tried to enter his home several times. Evidence was present however no finger prints could be pulled from windows or doors. A 9mm slug was left on his door glued wity a sticky type letter saying In time it'll come but for now we thrive off your misery. When it happens all will think you were mental and had committed suicide. He left and has since gone into a homeless type of living on move doing small side work here and there to avoid detection. Say what you will but this is a crime that's occuring not spoken much of in the USA just as much as human trafficking is a problem now in the southwest of kidnapped people taken into mexico and South America human trade. I feel for these people in both cases and the families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump`s Tax returns 38 min Dittoe 190
Another Atta Boy 40 min Dittoe 13
Top Lawyer in White House Gives Mueller Coveted... 43 min Dittoe 4
Watergate's John Dean rips Trump: 46 min Dittoe 1
Good or Bad thing ? 53 min Trapper 74 71
Judge grants bail 58 min Trapper 74 15
Military Bumper Stickers 1 hr Trapper 74 8

Alamogordo Jobs

Personal Finance

Alamogordo Mortgages