Disappointed

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Mar 22, 2013
I am disappointed to find out that construction of the new school is going to result in the demolition of three soccer fields at Reiner Steinhoff Soccer Complex (per ADN). A lot of time, hard work and money went into building the complex. Much of the materials were donated and Holloman even helped with leveling the ground. I don't believe APS put any actual money into the project except the land. Everything else was made possible by donations and hard work by parents and supporters. It is disheartening to see APS dismantle one of the few things in this town that was done well. It is a very nice soccer complex that students are quite proud of. How unfortunate.
Agree

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Mar 22, 2013
Disappointed wrote:
I am disappointed to find out that construction of the new school is going to result in the demolition of three soccer fields at Reiner Steinhoff Soccer Complex (per ADN). A lot of time, hard work and money went into building the complex. Much of the materials were donated and Holloman even helped with leveling the ground. I don't believe APS put any actual money into the project except the land. Everything else was made possible by donations and hard work by parents and supporters. It is disheartening to see APS dismantle one of the few things in this town that was done well. It is a very nice soccer complex that students are quite proud of. How unfortunate.
And they are watering those fields today only to have them destroyed?
This city is ignorant as hell!
Say What

Santa Fe, NM

#3 Mar 23, 2013
This City does what it want how it wants regardless of what the public say or want often times. They don't care about logic. Write your Mayor, School Board, Mr. Straface, and City representatives and let them know what you think anyway. Demand accountability and don't vote for them next time from the school board to the Mayor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willie Granville fishing tips. 17 min None 37
Impeachment Coming 19 min Willie Granville 88
The Protesters 47 min Pragmatist 14
UT removes statues overnight 52 min Pragmatist 6
Manafort Sings...Like a Soprano! 1 hr Laughing 75
Maxine Waters 3 hr Willie Granville 158
Trump Does it ! 4 hr Trapper 74 93
A New Record High 5 hr Trapper 74 64

Alamogordo Jobs

More from around the web