Why I hate Obama
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Right after

Rio Rancho, NM

#117 Feb 24, 2013
Guns are Bad wrote:
<quoted text>Can you post a link to your so called Sandy Facts?
you post a link to your website. Whats the matter, isn't my CLAIM good enough?
Flamingo

Maumelle, AR

#118 Feb 24, 2013
A Glock 10mm and a Sig P226 9mm were the weapons used. Both weapons had high capacity mags. Does anybody know what A 10mm round is capable of doing. Our State Police were issued 10mm because the round was so powerful that it could penetrate a engine block if they had to shoot at a suspect's vehicle. The guns were latter replaced with the 40cal because the round was to powerful.

I believe everyone would reconsider their position if they could see the carnage for themselves. Those poor little children. I could not imagine walking into that classroom with so many little angels laying in a pool of blood. Please google for pictures or videos of victims being shot in the head and see for yourself what horrific images and trauma from being shot in the head. It doesn't matter whether a Bushmaster was used or not it doesn't negate the fact that 20 little babies and 6 adults were slaughtered.

Article of weapons used.
http://www.ct.gov/despp/cwp/view.asp...
Guns are Bad

Alamogordo, NM

#119 Feb 24, 2013
Flamingo wrote:
A Glock 10mm and a Sig P226 9mm were the weapons used. Both weapons had high capacity mags. Does anybody know what A 10mm round is capable of doing. Our State Police were issued 10mm because the round was so powerful that it could penetrate a engine block if they had to shoot at a suspect's vehicle. The guns were latter replaced with the 40cal because the round was to powerful.
I believe everyone would reconsider their position if they could see the carnage for themselves. Those poor little children. I could not imagine walking into that classroom with so many little angels laying in a pool of blood. Please google for pictures or videos of victims being shot in the head and see for yourself what horrific images and trauma from being shot in the head. It doesn't matter whether a Bushmaster was used or not it doesn't negate the fact that 20 little babies and 6 adults were slaughtered.
Article of weapons used.
http://www.ct.gov/despp/cwp/view.asp...
Looks like Palcitas was wrong as usual. That old man has yet to get one thing right in his life. We need all of these killer guns confiscated now..
No link

Rio Rancho, NM

#120 Feb 24, 2013
Guns are Bad wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like Palcitas was wrong as usual. That old man has yet to get one thing right in his life. We need all of these killer guns confiscated now..
again, huh?
And this case still says UNDER INVESTIGATION...
I notice that the website included does not indicate that a 2ND shooter was taken into custody? And the Bushmaster was NOT used. It was 4 handguns.
This report is wildly outdated.

I'll be happy to link to the CURRENT report when I see a link for PoA
Nixon

Cloudcroft, NM

#121 Feb 24, 2013
Nixon

Alamogordo, NM

#122 Feb 24, 2013
Nixon wrote:
https://twitter.com/TeaPartyCa t/status/303894018167816194/ph oto/1
I am a high rolls dope smoking hippie..
Hey dummy

Richmond, VA

#123 Mar 14, 2013
Hate Jesus cause he was Black also And if he does come back it wont be as a cracker. The worls hates white people and for good reasons.
Spoken like a

Alamogordo, NM

#124 Mar 14, 2013
Hey dummy wrote:
Hate Jesus cause he was Black also And if he does come back it wont be as a cracker. The worls hates white people and for good reasons.
TRUE black RACIST!
JenJen

Cypress, TX

#125 Mar 29, 2013
I hate Obama because he panders all the time... speaks in proper English when he is before a certain audience then he speaks in slang when before other audiences. He plays the crowds so well.

Dividing the Country:
I also believe he has helped create more racial & discrimination in many areas (races, politics, abortion, gun control, etc...) like when he said You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon,". He is not For the People, he is for himself.

Government Spending Us Into More Debt:
The government can't even get their own fiscal house in order and they are going to help those in need. I wish they would do a better job of helping those in need verses those just taking stuff. No, I am not talking about people in poor health, retired or Veterans. I am talking about people who are perfectly healthy and choose not to work.

Then in 2008 he said adding $4 trillion to debt is irresponsible, unpatriotic. Now, today he is calling it a "investment".

The pathetic version of the president we heard in the second debate is the true Obama without his lines being fed to him. Perhaps he is incapable of speaking from the heart. Maybe when he is speaking from the heart is when he says crap like, "You didn't build that..."

We should be absolutely ashamed of him and he is half black & half white. I can't stand either side of him because he is a snake. Oh, I guess calling him a 'snake' and a 'liar' might make me a racist. He is just a man making stupid choices for votes.

He didn't start all these problems but he has just added more gasoline to the fire.

Wake up America!
Birdzilla

Etna, CA

#127 Apr 3, 2013
Obama is americas all time WORST PRESIDENT in its over 200 year history IMPEACH OBAMA
goomer

Oakmont, PA

#129 Dec 16, 2013
id rather have a rich black man for pres too!!!
goomer

Oakmont, PA

#130 Dec 16, 2013
Flamingo wrote:
A Glock 10mm and a Sig P226 9mm were the weapons used. Both weapons had high capacity mags. Does anybody know what A 10mm round is capable of doing. Our State Police were issued 10mm because the round was so powerful that it could penetrate a engine block if they had to shoot at a suspect's vehicle. The guns were latter replaced with the 40cal because the round was to powerful.
I believe everyone would reconsider their position if they could see the carnage for themselves. Those poor little children. I could not imagine walking into that classroom with so many little angels laying in a pool of blood. Please google for pictures or videos of victims being shot in the head and see for yourself what horrific images and trauma from being shot in the head. It doesn't matter whether a Bushmaster was used or not it doesn't negate the fact that 20 little babies and 6 adults were slaughtered.
Article of weapons used.
http://www.ct.gov/despp/cwp/view.asp...


we ought to outlaw chainsaws, hammers, and baseball bats too
Ralph

Mount Gilead, OH

#131 Dec 16, 2013
I don't hate Obama however I do hate lying,deceit, and immorality all of which he embraces. My sister voted for him the first time and she says she is totally embarrassed and ashamed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alamogordo parents: Dress code unfair, targets ... 31 min Good Luck 4
The Streets of Paris, France 7 hr Sick of censorship 14
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 7 hr justice is just a... 6,896
Taco-rhea and Salon 7 hr Sick of censorship 9
After 30 Years Of Mass Shootings, We Still Have... 8 hr Yeah 243
Why Putin wants a Trump victory (so much he mig... 9 hr Pragmatist 45
Is Ralph Willing to bet on Trump 9 hr Pragmatist 30

Alamogordo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alamogordo Mortgages