Why I hate Obama
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Ralph

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Nov 4, 2012
People have asked me why I hate obama- here's why.
When I was in high school I rode the bus to school with other students. One day, I got in a fight with a black girl. She beat me like a rented mule. She was only 12 - but she was big for her age.
Now when I see black people, I wet my pants a little.
That's why I hate obama.
Moderating Guy

Cloudcroft, NM

#2 Nov 4, 2012
Ralph wrote:
People have asked me why I hate obama- here's why.
When I was in high school I rode the bus to school with other students. One day, I got in a fight with a black girl. She beat me like a rented mule. She was only 12 - but she was big for her age.
Now when I see black people, I wet my pants a little.
That's why I hate obama.
thanks for the honesty Ralph West
The Baby Pacifier

Alamogordo, NM

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Ralph wrote:
People have asked me why I hate obama- here's why.
When I was in high school I rode the bus to school with other students. One day, I got in a fight with a black girl. She beat me like a rented mule. She was only 12 - but she was big for her age.
Now when I see black people, I wet my pants a little.
That's why I hate obama.
Crybaby !!!
dragon82a

Metairie, LA

#4 Nov 5, 2012
lol :)
Welcome back fagoon

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Nov 5, 2012
dragon82a wrote:
lol :)
Hey, it's Limp wrist Lancelot!
still dancin

Ruidoso, NM

#6 Nov 5, 2012
When i was a school kid, a bully named ralph scared me. That's why i hate all ralphs. You dump hillbilly.
Stormy

Cloudcroft, NM

#7 Nov 5, 2012
still dancin wrote:
When i was a school kid, a bully named ralph scared me. That's why i hate all ralphs. You dump hillbilly.
probably the same guy.
4orMore

Cloudcroft, NM

#8 Nov 5, 2012
I don't like black people, and our prez should be a rich white man! Thats the way god wants it.
Stormy

Cloudcroft, NM

#9 Nov 5, 2012
4orMore wrote:
I don't like black people, and our prez should be a rich white man! Thats the way god wants it.
my god, God, has a capital G.
Black n Blue Mittbot

United States

#10 Nov 5, 2012
I hate Obama because he makes the GOP look like extreme right-wing radicals. And he never loses his cool. He flicks Mitt off with his finger, as if Mitt was a tiny brained insect. He is just to smooth.
Mitt

Carrizozo, NM

#11 Nov 5, 2012
Stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
my god, God, has a capital G.
Romney's god has a wife and kids. Lot's of kids including Lucifer, Jesus' brother. It wouldn't make sense to capitalize since he is just one of many gods and his wife one of many goddesses in the universes.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#12 Nov 6, 2012
I like Obama because he has 23 million people on unemployment and another 47 million people on welfare. This makes traffic less congested during the day!
still dancin

Ruidoso, NM

#13 Nov 6, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
I like Obama because he has 23 million people on unemployment and another 47 million people on welfare. This makes traffic less congested during the day!
Didn't that start when Obama was in diapers?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14 Nov 6, 2012
still dancin wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't that start when Obama was in diapers?
In Kenya or Indonesia?
NOTTYBITZ

United States

#16 Nov 7, 2012
I hate Obama because I love America. You cannot have both.
blackyb

Fayetteville, NC

#18 Dec 6, 2012
Beat likea rented mule? Cute. You are a black girl wriing this in would be my guess. Her family would not let that slide if someone of any color beat her "like a rented mule." At least I would not. I am like most people,I think. Where there is a will,there is way for payback
blackyb

Fayetteville, NC

#19 Dec 6, 2012
Democrats are hedonists who have hijacked the real democrat art a couple or so decades ago.
blackyb

Fayetteville, NC

#20 Dec 6, 2012
Obama is a foreign agent trying to overthrow this country is where the evidece points.
Dontbehypocrit

Brussels, Belgium

#21 Dec 6, 2012
Ralph wrote:
People have asked me why I hate obama- here's why.
When I was in high school I rode the bus to school with other students. One day, I got in a fight with a black girl. She beat me like a rented mule. She was only 12 - but she was big for her age.
Now when I see black people, I wet my pants a little.
That's why I hate obama.
I can get so angry when i hear racists.say they hate blacks because certain black people did them wrong.
that's a really stupid reason,
i mean not everyone is the same you dumbass not every black people is the same. you're reason is so stupid its like a black person hates a white person just because of slavery remember what you're 3x grandparents did to black people? are the black people mad at you about that?but just for that alone they have more reason to hate you then you hate them... and besides wtif u got in a fight with a white girl what would you say then? you're reason just doesn't make any sense. just tell the truth and say that you hate him beacuse he is not white.
Ralph

Cloudcroft, NM

#22 Dec 6, 2012
I thought we left a little bit of 'ironic' in Belgium after the war. guess I was wrong.

[

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welcome To Alamogordo! 25 min Good Luck 6
Spicer is out 36 min Good Luck 3
News Alamogordo Daily News - Slashed tires, graffiti... (Jan '08) Thu Ralph 10
McCain on healthcare Wed Pragmatist 31
Russian Adoptions Wed Pragmatist 2
Don't buy Batteries from Auto Zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jul '12) Wed Good Luck 49
Open Secrets dot org Wed Good Luck 5

Alamogordo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alamogordo Mortgages