Whats going on at the NEW OFCU Site
Ayla

Santa Fe, NM

#272 Dec 18, 2009
my 2 sense wrote:
Wowser! What planet are you people from? Never mind, I get it. Alamogordo is a world unto itself (backward, insulated, bigoted, and inbred) but it is my home and I greatly resent all the "I'm holy and you're not" crap going on here.
For the most part a clear, concise, reasonable sentence seems to be beyond the capabilities of "Gods Chosen". While I am not sure of the connection between ignorant preening and religious arrogance it appears there is indeed a straight line to be found.
Intolerance and brutal selfishness still has a stranglehold on Otero County. While this is true, I would like all Topix readers to know that we also boast some of the kindest, most compassionate folks to be found anywhere. They just don't seem to feel the need to scream and whine about it.
It is obvious, you never opened that "Good book" I give scriptures so you can't argue against the word of God!

But unfortunately you don't get it. Tonight find that "Good book the Bible or even Muslim's "KURAN" their Holy book,( There,I don't agree with kill your enemies and you will go to Heaven where all those virgins will be waiting for you! Sorry I got to call ace and ace, spade a spade here.)

Yes, I invited Jesus in to my heart . He is a great feller ( my friend) who clenses us from all of our sins and our transgressions and heals us of all of our diseases. Kuran Translated version)agree's to that as well.
Ayla

Santa Fe, NM

#273 Dec 18, 2009
Perfection wrote:
<quoted text>
Ayla,
I don't know you... From what I have seen in YOUR typing, I don't want to know you.. i find that those who "PROFESS" the lords work so publicly and strongly are the ones that you have to be most wary of.... Cast your spells on me if you must...
As a non-believer, it will do you no good to waste your time on me. I have not seen one iota of proof that you are anything but a slighted and angry person looking for vindication, and using the name of the lord in your quest...
just a shame people like you can ruin it for the rest of us...
I wish you a safe and happier holiday that you are spewing in this thread.... I am sure you feel that you are in the right... of course, so did James Jones and David Koresh... and you see how that worked out... They were using the name of a lord as well?
Again
Have a safe and happy holiday. I HONESTLY hope you find peace in this lifetime....
I surely answered you! Guess what? Forum did everthing not to put that writing to be posted.

I thougt you were decent! Did you have some body else take over your writing? It surely seems like it.

By the way in between, I called our NM Attorney General's office in December, 18. Friday 2009 at 3:50 pm. Exactly one hour ago and informed them how our Alamogordo Daily News along with the past cover-ups again didn't print Tuesday's City Commissioners meeting, my speech and questions to them as well as the address to this forum,that most of my answers are being posted.

I said I don't want the ATTORNEY GENERAL KING getting angry at me for saying to him " To not sleep in the same bed with these crooks, but start an investigation immediately to why our citizens who had every right to know was once again neglected!" It was Dec, 18 Friday,2009 at 3:50 pm now is 4:50 pm
Ayla

Santa Fe, NM

#274 Dec 18, 2009
To "perfection"

I meant to say:

That MOST,of my answers to forum NOT BEING POSTED!
Ayla

Santa Fe, NM

#275 Dec 18, 2009
A.D.New's FORUM, Why do you have under my name

Albuquerque, NM?

I am from ALAMOGORDO, NM!!!!!! What is your reason for that?

“Our nearest star”

Since: May 09

Alamogordo, NM

#276 Dec 18, 2009
Ayla wrote:
A.D.New's FORUM, Why do you have under my name
Albuquerque, NM?
I am from ALAMOGORDO, NM!!!!!! What is your reason for that?
It's where you ISP is coming from. It has nothing to do with your actual location.

Since: Jan 09

Alamogordo

#277 Dec 18, 2009
Ayla wrote:
<quoted text>
I surely answered you! Guess what? Forum did everthing not to put that writing to be posted.
I thougt you were decent! Did you have some body else take over your writing? It surely seems like it.
By the way in between, I called our NM Attorney General's office in December, 18. Friday 2009 at 3:50 pm. Exactly one hour ago and informed them how our Alamogordo Daily News along with the past cover-ups again didn't print Tuesday's City Commissioners meeting, my speech and questions to them as well as the address to this forum,that most of my answers are being posted.
I said I don't want the ATTORNEY GENERAL KING getting angry at me for saying to him " To not sleep in the same bed with these crooks, but start an investigation immediately to why our citizens who had every right to know was once again neglected!" It was Dec, 18 Friday,2009 at 3:50 pm now is 4:50 pm
The Alamogordo Daily News does not control Topix. Topix is its own entity and you would have to complain to them. If you would read the Terms of Service and maybe send them some feedback, they might be able to give you answers as to why your posts are not showing up. Really, this is not another conspiracy. I believe it is probably user error. Can you please tell us what the attorney general said when you called him to complain that the newspaper was keeping your comments from being posted?
Ayla

Santa Fe, NM

#278 Dec 18, 2009
Thank you Barb!

I still would like them leave it just as Ayla. Like they had all this time.
Now going back to report # 57 every one of my name is slapped with,Albq, NM

ISP or not, people like me take it for granted that is where I am from!

Till next time, good night and peaceful rest to all.

“Our nearest star”

Alamogordo, NM

#279 Dec 18, 2009
Ayla wrote:
Thank you Barb!
I still would like them leave it just as Ayla. Like they had all this time.
Now going back to report # 57 every one of my name is slapped with,Albq, NM
ISP or not, people like me take it for granted that is where I am from!
Till next time, good night and peaceful rest to all.
No problem. I have Baja Broadband for my internet provider. Mine use to show somewhere in Maine. Now it is showing up as Alamogordo and I didn't do anything to change it.
I am now, however, being accused of being a sock puppet.

I've got news for you all. If I got something to say to you or an opinion to state, I have the guts to say it in my name.
CACTUS FLOWER

Alamogordo, NM

#280 Dec 18, 2009
Ayla wrote:
<quoted text>
NOTHING but the truth is what will set us FREE"
YOU AND OTHER'S DO NOT WANT THE CITIZENS of ALAMOGORDO TO HEAR THE GOOD OLE TRUTH NOW, DO YOU?"
By the way, I DON'T KNOW WHAT VACATION IS!
Never had the money for such extravaganza's. Always worked very hard. I told you earlier,I am what is legally considered "JUDGEMENT PROOF"
I don't have any money in my savings or any other things like most of you do. You won't be able to take it with you, when you leave this earth!
Have seen any U-Haul being pulled behind any hearse???
I trust God totally to supply my Daily Financial Needs!
Since I was a small child I have understood that God helps those that help themselves. I have always worked hard and guess what - I was able to take vacations, both near and far. I can buy a new car when and if I choose to. I've never expeceted anyone else to pay for them either. You ramble on so that I can't even venture a guess as to what you are trying to say. Since you cannot take a vacation why don't you just read a good book, they are free at the library.

“Leadership is listening.”

Since: Jan 09

Casper, WY and Alamogordo, NM

#281 Dec 18, 2009
Ayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Ayla, I'm going to state this in plain English for you so that you understand.

The ADN DOES NOT have a "legal" obligation to print ANYTHING.

Period.

There is so much real news in this town that occurs and is never printed, you'd be surprised. It's called journalistic judgement. An editor makes publishing decisions all the time. And there isn't any obligation WHATSOEVER to print what you might think is news.

I'm sure someone up at the AG's office was polite enough to listen to you. But there isn't a DAMN thing they can do about your rants about the ADN.

Hell I'm critical about the publishing decisions made by the ADN. But mostly that is because I have a degree in journalism and have worked in the business for years.

Give it a rest. The only reason why the ADN ever published anything of your's before is that you PAID them to publish your ramblings. It was called advertising.

There is a distinct difference between advertising and news.

Your beef with OFCU is not of general news. It is a personal beef and quite frankly a vendetta. You need to be careful. Even blogs like this can be utilized against you in libel cases. It can also be construed as slanderous and that could land you in a world of trouble.

There is no neglect here. An editorial judgement was made and your comments to the City Commission were most likely deemed as "not" newsworthy.
Annoyted One

Santa Fe, NM

#282 Dec 19, 2009
Reading Ayla and Goody is like reading the label on a bottle of Dr. Bronner's magic Soap - if the Dr. was semi-literate and served the old testament Father of wrath and vengeance. Why do Ayla's blessings sound like a curse?

John 15:12 "This is my commandment: that you love one another as I have loved you."
Annoyted One

Santa Fe, NM

#283 Dec 19, 2009
ladyastronomer wrote:
<quoted text>
... I'm sure someone up at the AG's office was polite enough to listen to you....
Smile and nod, smile and nod.

“I got it back!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!”

Location hidden

#284 Dec 19, 2009
Ayla wrote:
<quoted text>
I am neither trying to be decent or nasty...
I am observing a very angry and "outed" person strike back...
I could care less about your case...
I could care less about your beliefs.... I don't throw my beliefs out there as a reason to do or say anything... because you DO, I now ignore you from this point on...

Have a great Holiday

“Please put our children FIRST!”

Since: Dec 08

Albuquerque, NM

#285 Dec 19, 2009
I guess it's time to go to Everythingalamogordo.com and watch the Ayla Show!

“Our nearest star”

Alamogordo, NM

#286 Dec 19, 2009
Raptor Mom wrote:
LOL
For some reason, this played in my head when you said that!

Laura

Alamogordo, NM

#287 Dec 19, 2009
I found this video of Ayla. An absolute MUST SEE
"THEY ARE COMING TO TAKE ME AWAY HA HA"

&fe ature=related

Since: Apr 08

Albuquerque, NM

#288 Dec 20, 2009
Raptor Mom wrote:
Notice she corrects them as her name is Ayla Hightower and she never did get it that it's two separate issues with separate laws governing it. 3 or 4 of them tried to explain to her and she still didn't get it. As far as the ADN not publishing that they normally don't publish public comments. If they published everything in a commission meeting they would not have anything else in the newspaper.
Don the Daily Reader

Alamogordo, NM

#289 Dec 20, 2009
I remember that song from the 60's. Thanks for the reminder:

They're coming to take me away, HA HA
They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men
In their clean, white coats
And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!

You thought it was a joke
And so you laughed
You laughed when I had said
That losing you would make me flip my lid
Right...

You know you laughed, I heard you laugh
You laughed, you laughed and laughed
And then you left
But now you know I'm utterly mad!
And...

They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the happy home
With trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile
And twiddle their thumbs and toes

Where life is beautiful all the timeAnd they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!
Ayla

Santa Fe, NM

#290 Dec 20, 2009
Don the Daily Reader wrote:
I remember that song from the 60's. Thanks for the reminder:
They're coming to take me away,**** HEE HEE HA HA
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men
In their clean, white coats
You thought it was a joke
And so you laughed
You laughed when I had said
That losing you would make me flip my lid
Right...
You know you laughed, I heard you laugh
You laughed, you laughed and laughed
And then you left
But now you know I'm utterly mad!
And...
They're coming to take me away,**** HEE HEE HA HA
To the happy home
With trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile
And twiddle their thumbs and toes
Where life is beautiful all the timeAnd they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!
December,20th. Sunday,2009 1:25 PM
Seems like all the staff at A. D. News has come to attention, since my calling Friday Attorney General of NEW MEXICO!

Let's see who is going to have the last laugh? YOU OR MY GOD???

HE WORD SAYS: IF SOME BODY DOES SOMETHING WRONG THAT PERSON MUST BE PUNISHED SO THE OTHERS WILL SEE IT AND WON'T DO THE SAME THING
Ayla

Santa Fe, NM

#291 Dec 20, 2009
THE WORD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Overnight We Became a Monarchy 1 hr Yeah 6
North Korea 1 hr Yeah 11
Without Democrat Support 2 hr Nope 28
Private Prisons in Bosie 2 hr Ralph 4
Time to pay your BO fine 2 hr Ralph 6
Dare to Call It Sun Ralph 27
Sewer water used for soccer fields in alamo? Sun Ralph 46

Alamogordo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance