Protectors of America Events & Annoce...
MSNBC

Alamogordo, NM

#247 Apr 11, 2013
breaking news MSNBC's Rachel Madow and Al Sharpton will be on site filming and reporting on this event..
Rachel Madow

Alamogordo, NM

#248 Apr 11, 2013
MSNBC wrote:
breaking news MSNBC's Rachel Madow and Al Sharpton will be on site filming and reporting on this event..
FYI MSNBC no longer exists. They changed their name to NBCNews.
MSNBC

Alamogordo, NM

#249 Apr 11, 2013
just reported Rachel Madow and Al Sharpton will marry in a lezbian wedding at the POA event in Grapevine Canyon this Saturday. Admission is $1..
Suspicious

Albuquerque, NM

#250 Apr 11, 2013
Two questions:

Who, or what exactly, is "protectors of America protecting America from?

And for whom are you protecting America?

I ask this because I don't see a need for more protection than we have now. I also don't see a need for some of the protection that we get now. Sounds like you are drumming up donations for the Defense Department.
Sockpuppet

Albuquerque, NM

#251 Apr 11, 2013
Suspicious wrote:
Two questions:
Who, or what exactly, is "protectors of America protecting America from?
And for whom are you protecting America?
I ask this because I don't see a need for more protection than we have now. I also don't see a need for some of the protection that we get now. Sounds like you are drumming up donations for the Defense Department.
POA isn't real! It is a fake group made up by a sick and demented old woman that HAS to have attention on herself. She uses multiple names and even argues with herself as different people.
Ask why a website has NEVER been given
POA

Albuquerque, NM

#252 Apr 11, 2013
Alert!! Alert!!

All POA activities are cancelled and all memberships are suspended. The person/persons responsible for selling our firearms and ammo stocks will be caught and will feel the full wrath of the POA justice.
POA Event

Washington, DC

#253 Apr 11, 2013
POA Alamogordo Chapter will have our local BASH begining this Friday at sunrise and running through Sunday at sunset in Grapevine canyon. Bring your RV's, ATV'S and toys as fun will be had by all. Saturday night at 6 we will conduct our annual audit/inventory during our quarterly meeting. This meeting is mandatory for all POA Office holders and Inventory Takers. This year we have 6 out of state chapters confirmed to attend. Some will be staying in local hotels while others will bring their RV'S. I am working out the logistics right now for transportation to and from town. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me. You can view the POA agenda on line along with the entertainment and food schedules. This is going to be a blast..
Sockpuppet

Albuquerque, NM

#254 Apr 12, 2013
POA Event wrote:
POA Alamogordo Chapter will have our local BASH begining this Friday at sunrise and running through Sunday at sunset in Grapevine canyon. Bring your RV's, ATV'S and toys as fun will be had by all. Saturday night at 6 we will conduct our annual audit/inventory during our quarterly meeting. This meeting is mandatory for all POA Office holders and Inventory Takers. This year we have 6 out of state chapters confirmed to attend. Some will be staying in local hotels while others will bring their RV'S. I am working out the logistics right now for transportation to and from town. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me. You can view the POA agenda on line along with the entertainment and food schedules. This is going to be a blast..
Virgina IP address in Alamogordo again? Imagine that
POA Breaking News

Norris, SC

#255 Apr 12, 2013
Breaking News:

Since everyone has been inquiring to the where abouts of Mr. Harry Callahan not to be confused with the Hollywood Callihan was involved in a horrific car accident south of Dallas on interstate 30.

Harry was enroute to Longview, TX for the National POA Convention when he rolled his pickup. Harry was evac by Wings for life to Dallas Memorial Trauma Center. Harry is in a medically induced coma at this time. My briefings with the doctors stated the next 48hrs will be touch and go for Harry. Harry is in room 357 in Dallas Memorial Trauma Center....

On behalf of POA and members from all around the world we would like to take this moment of silence and wish Harry a speedy recovering. Our prayers are with you brother. POA

As of 2345hrs, Harry's condition has been upgraded to serious. Doctors are still stating the NEXT 48 Hours still touch & go. Doctors are hopeful the Cryogenics induced coma helped reduced the swelling around the cortex and cerebrum. Harry has been transfered to the brain trauma wing.
This just in

Alamogordo, NM

#256 Apr 12, 2013
He passed away
POA

Atlanta, GA

#257 Apr 12, 2013
This just in wrote:
He passed away
I don't know what to say.
Do you have a heart <3 friend? WELL do you?
Just Wanted To Say

Albuquerque, NM

#258 Apr 12, 2013
POA Event wrote:
BRERAKING NEWS. All local law enforcement, State, County and City are receiving numerous call of UFO's landing at Grapevine Canyon south of the city. Reports states that one old person, unsure if man or woman is trying to convince aliens to join them in some kind of orgy. USAF sending unmanned drones to check it out. Stand by for further updates.
Sockpuppet

Albuquerque, NM

#259 Apr 13, 2013
POA Breaking News wrote:
Breaking News:
Since everyone has been inquiring to the where abouts of Mr. Harry Callahan not to be confused with the Hollywood Callihan was involved in a horrific car accident south of Dallas on interstate 30.
Harry was enroute to Longview, TX for the National POA Convention when he rolled his pickup. Harry was evac by Wings for life to Dallas Memorial Trauma Center. Harry is in a medically induced coma at this time. My briefings with the doctors stated the next 48hrs will be touch and go for Harry. Harry is in room 357 in Dallas Memorial Trauma Center....
On behalf of POA and members from all around the world we would like to take this moment of silence and wish Harry a speedy recovering. Our prayers are with you brother. POA
As of 2345hrs, Harry's condition has been upgraded to serious. Doctors are still stating the NEXT 48 Hours still touch & go. Doctors are hopeful the Cryogenics induced coma helped reduced the swelling around the cortex and cerebrum. Harry has been transfered to the brain trauma wing.
EVERYONE isn't... I am the only one asking because the person is FAKE!
Hmm when pressed for a website, it is magically hacked.
When pressed about a fake name used, he magically gets into a car wreck. You are really sick!
Sockpuppet

Albuquerque, NM

#260 Apr 13, 2013
POA wrote:
<quoted text>
My dead grandparents have more of a heart than your make believe sockpuppet in texas! I hope he DIES and takes you with him!
Sockpuppet

Albuquerque, NM

#261 Apr 13, 2013
Just Wanted To Say wrote:
<quoted text>
BRERAKING NEWS. All local law enforcement, State, County and City are receiving numerous call of UFO's landing at Grapevine Canyon south of the city. Reports states that one old person, unsure if man or woman is trying to convince aliens to join them in some kind of orgy. USAF sending unmanned drones to check it out. Stand by for further updates.
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Have them circle over bellamah ave as well!
This just in

Alamogordo, NM

#262 Apr 13, 2013
POA wrote:
<quoted text>
He died early this morning.
Funeral will be at Bryce Canyon at the shooting range. Bring your favorite POA member to shoot at.
Sockpuppet

Albuquerque, NM

#263 Apr 13, 2013
This just in wrote:
<quoted text>
He died early this morning.
Funeral will be at Bryce Canyon at the shooting range. Bring your favorite POA member to shoot at.
But thee is only one member... That's ALOT of shooting at just one person!
Guns are Bad

Alamogordo, NM

#264 Apr 13, 2013
Harry is still alive. His family is at his side. Our prayers go out to him and his family. He would want us to continue with our struggle..

POA still invites all of you interesteed in learing about our cause and organization to our BASH in Grapevine Canyon. There is room and fun for all. Bring the entire family, I have never seen so many children at one event before. We have people taking pictures of the deer and oryx along wth the eagles and other wildlife. ATV and motorcyces are every where and the food is out of this world. We are located just south of Alamogordo before the Otero County Landfill on the east side of HWY 54 just follow the signs. Hope to see you there frieds..
Extatic

Rio Rancho, NM

#266 Apr 21, 2013
Ever notice when Carol doesn't post, how quiet Topix gets? All the fake IP's go away, and all the lies and trouble-making disappear? No Harry Callahan's, no Hawkeye's, and no Guns are Bad. No lies about buying guns and ammo, or taking pictures! Life is great when she is not around!
Truth Meter

Alamogordo, NM

#267 Apr 21, 2013
POA Breaking News wrote:
Breaking News:
How did harry transfer to a fictious hospital?
Why does the thread Harry callihan not have this updated information.
why does harry not have a coma in the other thread?
Why are there Doctors here, and the other thread it is only Hawkeyes?
Coma's use propofol, pentobarbital or thiopental, not cryogenics.
and Mr. Michio Kaku has this too say about it "When you freeze human tissue, it may appear to be preserved superficially, but the ice crystals that form create massive cell damage, causing many cell walls to rupture."
How come there is no medical rescue helicopter service in Texas with the name you used, and why is there no hospital with that name in texas little alone in Dallas...
you do know that the real retired Harry Callahan and his granddaughter are kidnapped by the son of old enemy and held captive on Alcatraz Island. Harry must figure out a way to free himself and prevent the men who’ve laid siege to the island from unleashing a powerful weapon on the city of San Francisco.

The film opens with a convoy carrying the military’s most powerful combat weapon being overtaken and annihilated by a highly-capable, mob hit-squad. When the smoke clears, and GENERO, the recently released head of the outfit, has the weapon in his possession, he turns his attention to Harry Callahan, the man he believes responsible for his father’s death.

DIRTY HARRY CALLAHAN (70) subsists alone in a roach infested trailer in the middle of nowhere. The golden years have done little to soften the cantankerous edge or the sharp wit we know him for; only now it’s the actual cockroaches, not criminals, who feel the sting of his bitterness. Harry’s only reprieve from the regret and isolation that have become his life are visits from his ten-year-old granddaughter, CHARLOTTE. This afternoon’s visit, however, ends with Genero’s men storming the trailer and taking Harry and Charlotte hostage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Active Shooter. 1 hr POA CHAPTER911 26
what the obomination hath wrought 4 hr The Ralphmocker 11
Why Obama and Hillary must stop Donald Trump at... 8 hr Larry 12
Two shootings in alamo? 9 hr yukyuk 3
Tularosa PD car vandalized? Mon Hmmm 14
News 2 Alamogordo men accused of slashing tires Mon Vocab 9
New evidence that global warming is BS (Nov '09) Mon Gorky 7,885
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alamogordo Mortgages