Willie Granville fishing tips.

Willie Granville fishing tips.

Posted in the Alamogordo Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
None

Portland, OR

#1 Aug 17, 2017
I commented earlier that big kernels of corn will catch many fish. I've even caught trout with it when nothing else was working.
Willie Granville

Gilmer, TX

#2 Aug 17, 2017
You know folks I could tell you about this cat fish I caught, but I will not now. I rode on his back he almost drowned both of us. I rode him like Stoney Berk use to ride a horse. Later WG.
None

Portland, OR

#3 Aug 17, 2017
Willie Granville wrote:
You know folks I could tell you about this cat fish I caught, but I will not now. I rode on his back he almost drowned both of us. I rode him like Stoney Berk use to ride a horse. Later WG.
Stoney Burke? Uh, Wille, I think you got me beat by a few years. I used to love that show when I was a kid in the 60s. Are you rodeo?
Willie Granville

Gilmer, TX

#5 Aug 17, 2017
Oh yea I did kill the cat fish and ate fish for a long time. Me and my family, see it was family I don't have friends. WG
None

Portland, OR

#6 Aug 18, 2017
Willie Granville wrote:
<quoted text>No I am not rodeo. All of the rodeo boys and girls most when then get to be 30 they are all messed up (like our government is in now).
Now I could tell ya'll some fishing tips, but there may not be any fish left. See I got to save some for me. I can get Conservative. Yes, I remember when a friend told me when I was riding that Cat Fish, he was YELLING WILLIE HOLD HIS HEAD UP, I will tell ya'll the story one day. Later WG
Common, Wille. Don't be so tight lipped about your fishing secrets. Plenty of fish out there for everyone. Here's one of mine. When using live bait, whether it is minnows, crawfish, crickets, grasshoppers, anchovies etc., try to avoid using sinkers. Let them try to swim and kick around erratically. Works almost every time if there is something hungry in the nearby area.
Trapper 74

Boise, ID

#7 Aug 18, 2017
Poor BO thought the republicans were taking him water skiing, then he found out they were trolling for alligators!
Willie Granville

Gilmer, TX

#9 Aug 18, 2017
Trapper 74 wrote:
Poor BO thought the republicans were taking him water skiing, then he found out they were trolling for alligators!
How many Colored folks water skiing? How many Colored have you heard getting killed snow skiing? See that was the White blood in him that he though he was skiing. Later WG.
Willie Granville

Gilmer, TX

#10 Aug 18, 2017
Trapper 74 his skiing was kind of like you using TRAPLINES NOT TROTLINE to catch fish.
None

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Aug 19, 2017
Willie Granville wrote:
Trapper 74 his skiing was kind of like you using TRAPLINES NOT TROTLINE to catch fish.
You know Willie, it hit me yesterday...when I was a kid we called them jug lines. Again, beef liver was a great durable bait for that type of fishing.
Trapper 74

Emmett, ID

#12 Aug 19, 2017
Willie Granville wrote:
<quoted text>How many Colored folks water skiing? How many Colored have you heard getting killed snow skiing? See that was the White blood in him that he though he was skiing. Later WG.
I though we were not allowed to say colored and more ?
None

Las Vegas, NV

#13 Aug 19, 2017
Trapper 74 wrote:
<quoted text>

I though we were not allowed to say colored and more ?
You are correct. I'm even wary to use that term around my Black wife. When I help her do the laundry I avoid using that word...being very PC and all. I tell her to take care of the whites and I will take care of the darkies. Yeah, marriage is a constant compromise.
None

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Aug 20, 2017
Willie Granville wrote:
Trapper 74 his skiing was kind of like you using TRAPLINES NOT TROTLINE to catch fish.
Willie, this is really your thread, after all. Comment on your hunting and fishing tips. My 2 favorite cartridges when I hunted were number 2 shot 12 gauge for ducks and geese and 7.62 by 39 for deer and other larger game. Also, I've used my M1 Garand for elk and oryx. Your turn Willie. Give up a bit of your knowledge in these areas. Look forward to it.
Pragmatist

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Aug 20, 2017
Willie, I would appreciate your help. Yesterday I was at my office working and my son was with me. I took a break and went outside to feed the ducks that were walking on the sidewalk. The grounds of my office are quite beautiful. Ponds and waterfalls, brooks running throughout the parklike grounds, stocked with fish, turtles and ducks. However, three huge and aggressive Muskovy ducks have arrived on the scene to terrorize us. As I turned to go back to my office, one of them attacked me from behind. He repeatedly bit the back of my leg and took bite after bite after bite. I screamed bloody murder and grabbed at the goddamn duck's neck but let him go because his claws were like daggars and I didn't want him tearing me up further with them. Finally, my son heard my screams and rescued me, kicking the duck down the sidewalk until he flew off. We would have killed the mo-fo but these Muscovys are protected. The cops came out and took pics of my leg and wrote a report for Dept of Fish and Game, saying I can kill them if they attack me again. I have a little Beretta pistol I'd like to use to shoot it, but cannot fire it in the city. How would YOU kill it?
Willie Granville

Gilmer, TX

#16 Aug 21, 2017
Pragmatist wrote:
Willie, I would appreciate your help. Yesterday I was at my office working and my son was with me. I took a break and went outside to feed the ducks that were walking on the sidewalk. The grounds of my office are quite beautiful. Ponds and waterfalls, brooks running throughout the parklike grounds, stocked with fish, turtles and ducks. However, three huge and aggressive Muskovy ducks have arrived on the scene to terrorize us. As I turned to go back to my office, one of them attacked me from behind. He repeatedly bit the back of my leg and took bite after bite after bite. I screamed bloody murder and grabbed at the goddamn duck's neck but let him go because his claws were like daggars and I didn't want him tearing me up further with them. Finally, my son heard my screams and rescued me, kicking the duck down the sidewalk until he flew off. We would have killed the mo-fo but these Muscovys are protected. The cops came out and took pics of my leg and wrote a report for Dept of Fish and Game, saying I can kill them if they attack me again. I have a little Beretta pistol I'd like to use to shoot it, but cannot fire it in the city. How would YOU kill it?
It is simple, I WOULD TELL THE DUCK. WHAT A GREAT PRESIDENT WE HAVE, AND HOW MUCH WE LOVE HIM, AND HE SUPPORTS RACIAL GROUPS, AND THE CHRISTIANS LOVE HIM TOO (see we are all God's children) AND HIS NAME IS DONALD J. TRUMP.
Now that duck would laugh him/her self to death. Later WG
Willie Granville

Gilmer, TX

#17 Aug 21, 2017
None wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Willie, it hit me yesterday...when I was a kid we called them jug lines. Again, beef liver was a great durable bait for that type of fishing.
Jug lines? Were you fishing in a boat or on the bank? Later WG
Willie Granville

Gilmer, TX

#18 Aug 21, 2017
Trapper 74 wrote:
<quoted text>

I though we were not allowed to say colored and more ?
Who told you that you were not allowed to say Colored anymore? I say it all the time. I will even use the "N" word at times, I don't care what color you are and how blue your eyes maybe if you act like one that is what (you is).
Later WG
Willie Granville

Gilmer, TX

#19 Aug 21, 2017
None wrote:
<quoted text> You are correct. I'm even wary to use that term around my Black wife. When I help her do the laundry I avoid using that word...being very PC and all. I tell her to take care of the whites and I will take care of the darkies. Yeah, marriage is a constant compromise.
Yea, kind of like the later Sen. Strong Thurmond who was on the KKK side in his day. When he died they found out he had a kid by a COLORED woman. She died here not too long ago, she was a pretty little thing in her young days. And she was smart, she got that from Thurmond see he was white.
So you married a Colored woman (sorry a Black woman)? I just bet you & her lost a lot of friends & many family members on both sides.
See when I wash my clothes I just throw all of them in together, as long as they get clean. Later WG
Willie Granville

Gilmer, TX

#20 Aug 21, 2017
None wrote:
<quoted text>
Willie, this is really your thread, after all. Comment on your hunting and fishing tips. My 2 favorite cartridges when I hunted were number 2 shot 12 gauge for ducks and geese and 7.62 by 39 for deer and other larger game. Also, I've used my M1 Garand for elk and oryx. Your turn Willie. Give up a bit of your knowledge in these areas. Look forward to it.
It depend on what I am hunting. A 22 cal. 410, 10,12,16,20 gauge is all good. The bigger the animal the bigger load you need.
I carry a 357 mg., on my side. You never know what or who you will run into. Later WG
Trapper 74

Eagle, ID

#21 Aug 21, 2017
Willie Granville wrote:
<quoted text>It depend on what I am hunting. A 22 cal. 410, 10,12,16,20 gauge is all good. The bigger the animal the bigger load you need.
I carry a 357 mg., on my side. You never know what or who you will run into. Later WG
Glad you believe in being armed, here concealed carry is legal without a permit.
None

Las Vegas, NV

#22 Aug 21, 2017
Willie Granville wrote:
<quoted text>It depend on what I am hunting. A 22 cal. 410, 10,12,16,20 gauge is all good. The bigger the animal the bigger load you need.
I carry a 357 mg., on my side. You never know what or who you will run into. Later WG
Sounds like your a shotgun favoring guy. Interesting. I carry a .45 loaded with hydrashocks for what I might run into. Pragmatist will most likely jump on this for me not killing Moreno.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Listened... (May '17) 28 min None 1,456
The 5 % 35 min None 28
The Right Thing to Do ! 49 min None 6
The MOB ! 59 min None 39
Fauxcahontas 2 hr None 10
Mobs vs Jobs 2 hr None 3
What Is An Infidel? 2 hr None 3

Alamogordo Jobs

Personal Finance

Alamogordo Mortgages