Guns and ammo price gouging
Flamingo del la grase

Maumelle, AR

#144 Feb 12, 2013
give me some room wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhh......... because they said they would?! The fact that she is considering breaking her word is what sickens me. I was married to someone that constantly showed forth that she had an escape hatch. I could endlessly see her run it through her thought process. Ancient explorers often had a habit of burning their ships as incentive. My ex would never commit and burn the bridge. She valued the right to be a coward.


You thought I was so naive and I didn't understand your underlying comments to me? You forgot that I went through a divorce. Maybe our circumstances were different but the end results were the same. I am truly sorry for your heart aches. If there is anyone who knows your feelings of betrayal, Im certainly an expert in this category.

I had a wonderful and loving husband who cared for me dearly. No woman could of asked for a better man. The love I had for this sweet man was not the same love that he had for me. I could not continue in a marriage where I was unhappy not because of him but because of myself!

True love is not self serving but unconditional. I was not worthy for this man's love. I hope one day he can forgive me. I still love him to this day and still have remorse that I betrayed him. I hurt this poor man dearly and hope he finds a better person than I. I do understand and I'm sorry.
My 2 cents

Alamogordo, NM

#145 Feb 13, 2013
Flamingo del la grase wrote:
<quoted text>
You thought I was so naive and I didn't understand your underlying comments to me? You forgot that I went through a divorce. Maybe our circumstances were different but the end results were the same. I am truly sorry for your heart aches. If there is anyone who knows your feelings of betrayal, Im certainly an expert in this category.
I had a wonderful and loving husband who cared for me dearly. No woman could of asked for a better man. The love I had for this sweet man was not the same love that he had for me. I could not continue in a marriage where I was unhappy not because of him but because of myself!
True love is not self serving but unconditional. I was not worthy for this man's love. I hope one day he can forgive me. I still love him to this day and still have remorse that I betrayed him. I hurt this poor man dearly and hope he finds a better person than I. I do understand and I'm sorry.
This is brilliant and fascinating the way you two carry on a discussion. Jut sitting on the outside looking in it appears to one that you two are old long lost friends sitting in a room across from each other drinking coffee and eating scons talking about past good times. The way you two discuss life and the words you use not only brings a smile to my face but sometimes a tear to my eye also. Please carry on and by the way I stilll think the poem is about abortion..
Gun kills

United States

#146 Feb 13, 2013
Guns are Bad wrote:
<quoted text>Scary for you would be a quick peek in the mirror my friend. And you make excellent points, THAT is why we must confiscate ALL guns. We welcome you with open arms to our group, the Protectors of America. Have a nice day..
How often have you heard these statements from misguided gun nuts, Advocating a false belief in the so call Constitutional rights. Why do gun nuts cling so tightly to these beliefs, in the face of incontrovertible evidence that they are wrong? Why do they get so furiously angry when Anti gun advocates point out that their arguments are factually and logically incorrect? How can you communicate with these people who seem to be out of touch with reality and rational thought? One approach to help you deal with pro-gun people is to understand their psychological retard processes. Once you understand why these people behave so irrationally, you can communicate more effectively with them. Thanks for providing information on the Protectors of America. I signed up for membership and also the national petition for disarming gun nuts. Please keep us inform on any Legislative updates.
Guns are Bad

Alamogordo, NM

#148 Feb 14, 2013
Gun kills wrote:
<quoted text>
How often have you heard these statements from misguided gun nuts, Advocating a false belief in the so call Constitutional rights. Why do gun nuts cling so tightly to these beliefs, in the face of incontrovertible evidence that they are wrong? Why do they get so furiously angry when Anti gun advocates point out that their arguments are factually and logically incorrect? How can you communicate with these people who seem to be out of touch with reality and rational thought? One approach to help you deal with pro-gun people is to understand their psychological retard processes. Once you understand why these people behave so irrationally, you can communicate more effectively with them. Thanks for providing information on the Protectors of America. I signed up for membership and also the national petition for disarming gun nuts. Please keep us inform on any Legislative updates.
Thanks for visiting our site friend and joining our group. The membership drive has taken off to a level I didn't even believe it could go. We now have literally thousands of new members over the past 6 weeks. We will poor millions of dollars into our lobbyists to fight guns and gun nuts. The NRA and these gun nuts can not stop us now. Check your mail for your free gift and updates on our legislative progress.
Talking to

Albuquerque, NM

#149 Feb 14, 2013
Guns are Bad wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for visiting our site friend and joining our group. The membership drive has taken off to a level I didn't even believe it could go. We now have literally thousands of new members over the past 6 weeks. We will poor millions of dollars into our lobbyists to fight guns and gun nuts. The NRA and these gun nuts can not stop us now. Check your mail for your free gift and updates on our legislative progress.
yourself again? Nice that all of these "United States" IP addresses suddenly come out and find a site that does not exist!
Thats the only

Alamogordo, NM

#150 Feb 14, 2013
Talking to wrote:
<quoted text>yourself again? Nice that all of these "United States" IP addresses suddenly come out and find a site that does not exist!
entertainment she gets, talking to herself by posting via her cell phone and computer.
She is

Albuquerque, NM

#151 Feb 14, 2013
Thats the only wrote:
<quoted text>
entertainment she gets, talking to herself by posting via her cell phone and computer.
now claiming that it's a lie. I just posted from me cell phone in another thread, and the IP showed up as "United States".
BUSTED doesn't even begin to describe it!
Shes just

Alamogordo, NM

#152 Feb 14, 2013
She is wrote:
<quoted text>now claiming that it's a lie. I just posted from me cell phone in another thread, and the IP showed up as "United States".
BUSTED doesn't even begin to describe it!
an old sad mental case, one desperate for attention and love. She gets neither
Gun are Bad

Alamogordo, NM

#153 Feb 14, 2013
She is wrote:
<quoted text>now claiming that it's a lie. I just posted from me cell phone in another thread, and the IP showed up as "United States".
BUSTED doesn't even begin to describe it!
I do not have a fancy cell phone. HA! You gun nuts are paranoid. I am not a woman either, I just checked for you again. HA! Now back to the point of this entire movement. Guns KILL pure and simple. You do not NEED a gun. Your guns sit in your house 99% of the time and never get used. It is time we pass laws to CONFISCATE and BAN ALL guns in order to make this country safe and secure. Have a nice day!..
Get back on your meds

United States

#154 Feb 14, 2013
Shes just wrote:
<quoted text>
an old sad mental case, one desperate for attention and love. She gets neither
I see you hiding your true identity again like your arrest record. Ha..
My gun

Alamogordo, NM

#155 Feb 14, 2013
Gun are Bad wrote:
<quoted text>I do not have a fancy cell phone. HA! You gun nuts are paranoid. I am not a woman either, I just checked for you again. HA! Now back to the point of this entire movement. Guns KILL pure and simple. You do not NEED a gun. Your guns sit in your house 99% of the time and never get used. It is time we pass laws to CONFISCATE and BAN ALL guns in order to make this country safe and secure. Have a nice day!..
travels with me 100% of the time. Come see for yourself
Guns are Bad

Alamogordo, NM

#156 Feb 14, 2013
My gun wrote:
<quoted text>
travels with me 100% of the time. Come see for yourself
Is that a threat?
No problemo

United States

#157 Feb 14, 2013
My gun wrote:
<quoted text>
travels with me 100% of the time. Come see for yourself
You better shut your mouth while your ahead. ATF has been notified jerk off.
Never

Alamogordo, NM

#158 Feb 14, 2013
No problemo wrote:
<quoted text>
You better shut your mouth while your ahead. ATF has been notified jerk off.
made a threat. You are delusional as always
Guns are Bad

Alamogordo, NM

#159 Feb 14, 2013
No problemo wrote:
<quoted text>
You better shut your mouth while your ahead. ATF has been notified jerk off.
Thanks friend. That's how all the nuts start off, small, and then look at Dorner and what all of his gun nut friends said about him, "he was such a nice and good guy, he always had a smile on his face, he would give you the shirt off his back" Just a few things they said about that nut before he freaked out with GUNS!
No problemo

United States

#160 Feb 14, 2013
Never wrote:
<quoted text>
made a threat. You are delusional as always
You're F N liar, hope all you gun nuts burn in Hell!!! Dont fool yourself Durp.
Only if you burn

Alamogordo, NM

#161 Feb 14, 2013
No problemo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're F N liar, hope all you gun nuts burn in Hell!!! Dont fool yourself Durp.
first
Guns are Bad

Alamogordo, NM

#162 Feb 14, 2013
Only if you burn wrote:
<quoted text>
first
Is that another threat?
Omg

Rison, AR

#164 Feb 15, 2013
Get back on your meds wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you hiding your true identity again like your arrest record. Ha..
What arrest record?
rider

Gwinn, MI

#165 Feb 15, 2013
After President Truman announced that he was going to continue FDR’s programs – what he called the Fair Deal – the religious right of Republicans and southern Democrats decided to attack Truman. His vulnerability to charges that Communists were embedded in his administration would give rise to the cancer of McCarthyism. However, for the religious right of Vereide, Buchman, and their political allies, this was a necessary and God-driven form of political and moral cleansing. The radical right would also force Truman to consolidate power in a new post-war intelligence agency that would replace the Office of Strategic Services – the Central Intelligence Agency.



Senator Smith was a colleague of fellow Republican and anti-New Dealer Senator Prescott Bush from Connecticut (father of George H. W. Bush and grandfather of George W. Bush). According to Smith’s archived papers, he was also active with Buchman’s Oxford Group. Prior to the war, Alexander’s New Jersey was a hotbed of Nazi activity. The home of German admirer Charles Lindbergh (and the crime scene for a Nazi conspiracy to kidnap and murder his son) and the first port of call for the ill-fated Nazi airship, the SS Hindenburg, New Jersey was friendly territory for groups like Moral Rearmament, the Bund, the Ku Klux Klan, and Vereide’s Prayer Breakfast Movement. One of Alexander’s predecessors as a New Jersey Senator, J.P. Morgan investment banker Hamilton Fish Kean, was also a strenuous opponent of the New Deal until he left the Senate in 1935. His grandson, Thomas H. Kean would serve as New Jersey’s governor and co-chair of the controversial 911 Commission.



It was odd that Lister Hill would have been associated with Vereide and Buchman. He had been a major supporter of the New Deal, which greatly benefited Alabama. However, Hill was also staunch opponent of Roosevelt’s other major initiative, civil rights. The evangelical Christian movement championed segregation. Vereide and Buchman could always be relied upon to come up with a Biblical reason for segregation and that was good for Hill’s political future
http://www.insider-magazine.com/christianmafi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Security alert 1 hr Nope 254
Poor Hillary 1 hr More 10
North Korea in Space 3 hr Laughing 26
Futility of Mankind 3 hr Laughing 15
Snopes gets busted ! 3 hr Laughing 44
Stand off 3 hr Laughing 18
Who Knew ? 3 hr Ralph 62
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alamogordo Mortgages