Guns and ammo price gouging

Posted in the Alamogordo Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
DUDE MAN

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Ricochet Shooting Sports is crazy $70.00 for 20 rounds of 9mm is highway robbery when the frenzy has died down I hope no one shops there anymore. he should be on the gun owners side as they are his only customers
You mean DUD MAN

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Feb 5, 2013
DUDE MAN wrote:
Ricochet Shooting Sports is crazy $70.00 for 20 rounds of 9mm is highway robbery when the frenzy has died down I hope no one shops there anymore. he should be on the gun owners side as they are his only customers
America was built on free enterprise. If you dont like the prices, dont buy there. Gee you are a moron.
DUDE MAN

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Feb 5, 2013
{America was built on free enterprise. If you dont like the prices, dont buy there. Gee you are a moron.}
I understand supply and demand It's my choice and I chose not to buy there I hope others do the same.
You mean DUD MAN

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Feb 5, 2013
DUDE MAN wrote:
{America was built on free enterprise. If you dont like the prices, dont buy there. Gee you are a moron.}
I understand supply and demand It's my choice and I chose not to buy there I hope others do the same.
Then shut up about it
DUDE MAN

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Feb 5, 2013
{Then shut up about it}
I am just informing others to help with their choices why are you taking this so personaly?
You mean DUD MAN

Alamogordo, NM

#6 Feb 5, 2013
DUDE MAN wrote:
{Then shut up about it}
I am just informing others to help with their choices why are you taking this so personaly?
Why are you making it your duty to report his prices? Let people go in and decide for themselves.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Feb 5, 2013
You're "thanking" the wrong perp.

Thank Obama for these high prices, thank Obama for cigs costing $5-$10 a pack with his 2200% tobacco tax, thank Obama for your paycheck shrinking, thank Obama for everytime you go shopping, prices increase, you medical bills increasing, you social security shrinking.

And just wait. He's currently behind the scenes right now, and about to give about 12 million illegal aliens amnesty.

There's never been another man in th history of america, who has done so much, in such little time to destroy this country.

How's that "hope and change working out for you?

Since: Oct 08

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Heisenberg wrote:
Thank Obama for these high prices, thank Obama for cigs costing $5-$10 a pack with his 2200% tobacco tax, thank Obama for your paycheck shrinking, thank Obama for everytime you go shopping, prices increase, you medical bills increasing, you social security shrinking.
And just wait. He's currently behind the scenes right now, and about to give about 12 million illegal aliens amnesty.
There's never been another man in th history of america, who has done so much, in such little time to destroy this country.
if you're a 47%er who is a taker which they all are ... they like their santa claus obamaroid
Quiznos

Cloudcroft, NM

#9 Feb 5, 2013
DUDE MAN wrote:
call this cheapskate a whaaambulance.
ExCop

Alamogordo, NM

#10 Feb 5, 2013
DUDE MAN wrote:
Must be some special ammmo, zombie & werewolf killing ammo (silver-green tip). I have PDX1 9mm 20rd boxes for $20.
Quiznos

Cloudcroft, NM

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Ralph on a Roid Rage high. well played
Heisenberg wrote:
Quiznos

Cloudcroft, NM

#12 Feb 5, 2013
DUDE MAN wrote:
sounds like he targets the mentally disabled and fear filled bedwetters to me.

BTW NRA chief La Pierre was a draft dodger.
Quiznos

Cloudcroft, NM

#13 Feb 5, 2013
targets... get it?
Quiznos

Cloudcroft, NM

#14 Feb 5, 2013
sometimes I just crack myself up.
Guns are Bad

Alamogordo, NM

#15 Feb 6, 2013
YES. This is part of our plan. We are not only going after your dumb guns but yor magazines, your ammunition, your brass, your powder and even your primers. My group is buying everything they can get their hands on Nation wide. There is always more than one way to skin a stupid cat. If you insist on owning guns, you can own an empty gun..
Dont take my mags

Alamogordo, NM

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Guns are Bad wrote:
YES. This is part of our plan. We are not only going after your dumb guns but yor magazines, your ammunition, your brass, your powder and even your primers. My group is buying everything they can get their hands on Nation wide. There is always more than one way to skin a stupid cat. If you insist on owning guns, you can own an empty gun..
Don't take my Better Homes and Gardens!
Not A Problem

United States

#17 Feb 6, 2013
Guns are Bad wrote:
Lemme get this right/straight (with whatever apology goes to homosexuals & democrats with my wording)...anti-gun people are supporting and promoting firearms and ammo sales and manufacturing by buying their products while maybe/possibly moving retail price by a smidgeon? Cool. I support your efforts.
Guns are Bad

Alamogordo, NM

#18 Feb 6, 2013
Not A Problem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lemme get this right/straight (with whatever apology goes to homosexuals & democrats with my wording)...anti-gun people are supporting and promoting firearms and ammo sales and manufacturing by buying their products while maybe/possibly moving retail price by a smidgeon? Cool. I support your efforts.
So you are not only a racist but a homophobe also, that is very interesting. We appreciate your support. As soon as we buy these deadly items we destroy them so they never get in the hands of a gun nut mental case like you again. I am glad we can be of some assistance to you friend..
Get a life

Alamogordo, NM

#19 Feb 6, 2013
I will give you the muzzle end you snot slinging booger eating hippie..
NRA

Alamogordo, NM

#20 Feb 6, 2013
Guns are Bad wrote:
<quoted text>So you are not only a racist but a homophobe also, that is very interesting. We appreciate your support. As soon as we buy these deadly items we destroy them so they never get in the hands of a gun nut mental case like you again. I am glad we can be of some assistance to you friend..
Mono Labe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't buy Batteries from Auto Zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jul '12) 14 min Shada 50
Difference between BO and Trump 1 hr Jeez 80
Trump Supporters Claim Trump Has Kept His Promi... 2 hr Yeah 3
Trojan Horse 2 hr Iron Wil 16
The Witch Hunt ! 2 hr Iron Wil 3
Thought For The Day 2 hr Dittoe 4
Where are Ralph and Dittoe? 3 hr Dittoe 19

Alamogordo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance