Michael Richards makes his point.

Posted in the Alamogordo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ralph

Fredericktown, OH

#1 Jun 3, 2012
Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TV's Seinfeld does make a good point.
This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act.
He makes some very interesting points...
Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this?
There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.
And then there are just Americans.. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.
You call me 'White boy,''Cracker,''Honkey,''White y,''Caveman'... And that's OK...
But when I call you, N, Kike, Towel head, Sand-n, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Ch .. You call me a racist.
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you....
So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah.
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
You have the NAACP.
You have BET....
If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists.
If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.
If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.
We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.
Wonder who pays for that??
A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.
There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US ..
Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.
In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.
If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.
But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.
You rob us, car jack us, and shoot at us.
But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.
I am proud...... But you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists??
There is nothing improper about this e-mail..
Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on.
I sadly don't think many will.
That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country.
We won't stand up for ourselves!
BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!
It's not a crime YET.... But getting very close!
Actually

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Jun 3, 2012
There is a college scholarship only for whites.
Keep up Ralph!

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/African-Americ...
Urban Legens by Ralph

Alamogordo, NM

#3 Jun 3, 2012
This is another copy and paste ficticious hoax posted by Ralph because he doesn't do background researches on things he reads on the internet and just takes them for fact. Ever heard the phrase "Don't believe everything you read" Ralph? Just because it's written somewhere doesn't make it so. The following are links to more than one source with explanations of why that story about Michael Richards is a fake. And it's stupid of you to think in the first place that racists are taken to court just for making racial comments. Pathetic.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/michae...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/proudw...

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/dubiousquote...

The following is a synopsis from one of the above websites concerning the Michael Richards' "in court" urban legend:

"Though the above text has been widely disseminated online and seems especially popular on Neo-Nazi and "white power" websites, it dates from well before Michael Richards' infamous onstage tirade against African-American audience members at the L.A. Laugh Factory on November 17, 2006. Richards did not write it, nor could it have constituted his "defense speech in court," given that there were no charges filed and no trial ever took place.

The content of the text is also at odds with Richards' stated apology after the videotaped incident, in which he said he was "deeply, deeply sorry" for shouting racial epithets at two black men who had heckled him during his performance at the comedy club.

The true author of the text is unknown."

Makes me want to ask you, Ralph, are you a neo-nazi and/or a white supremacist? Since those are the types of websites that this stuff comes from. I'm as white as white can be and can't get a tan to save my life, and stuff like this crap makes me sick. So get your facts straight Ralph and stop posting fake, phony, false, untrue, urban legend kind of crap. What's your purpose in posting something like that to start with? That's certainly not a Christian act, but then I don't think anyone would mistake you for a Christian.
Urban Legens by Ralph

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Jun 3, 2012
Another question to you Ralph would be that if Michael Richard's was in court then what were the charges and who was the plaintiff? You can't answer that because he wasn't (in court) and there weren't any (charges or plaintiff). You're so sad.
Urban Legens by Ralph

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Jun 3, 2012
^^fictitious^^
Ralph

Tularosa, NM

#6 Jun 3, 2012
Paranoid Ralph at it again. These republicans arnt the brightest bunch of people.
Ralph

Fredericktown, OH

#7 Jun 3, 2012
The most interesting thing on this was when I posted the original racial remarks on blacks and minorities they were ruled out as offensive however the racial remarks on whites were allowed. Richards was sued over a supposed racial remark he made while working in a night club. One nation UNDER God.
Ralph

High Rolls Mountain Park, NM

#8 Jun 3, 2012
I am Ralph's half black brother. I apologize, Mom only made that one mistake, years ago, and he still haunts her
Urban Legens by Ralph

Alamogordo, NM

#10 Jun 3, 2012
Ralph wrote:
The most interesting thing on this was when I posted the original racial remarks on blacks and minorities they were ruled out as offensive however the racial remarks on whites were allowed. Richards was sued over a supposed racial remark he made while working in a night club. One nation UNDER God.
WRONG AGAIN. You can't be sued for making racial remarks unless it's in an employment situation where it's directed at an employee or coworker. Then you can be sued for harassment or discrimination. Michael Richards used them in a comedy routine and they were not directed at an individual. He was NEVER taken to court. That was considered freedom of speech, even if distasteful. He apologized profusely afterwards and never appeared in a court action. You need to research the lies that you continue to post as truth. Even now you're still trying to back it up when I have PROVEN that it NEVER happened. Seek HELP NOW! One nation UNDER God!
Urban Legens by Ralph

Alamogordo, NM

#11 Jun 3, 2012
The following is a repost of my post #3 just in case it did not post. I am still seeing it but that does not mean that it is still there. I aslo shortened the urls for the websites I linked:

This is another copy and paste ficticious hoax posted by Ralph because he doesn't do background researches on things he reads on the internet and just takes them for fact. Ever heard the phrase "Don't believe everything you read" Ralph? Just because it's written somewhere doesn't make it so. The following are links to more than one source with explanations of why that story about Michael Richards is a fake. And it's stupid of you to think in the first place that racists are taken to court just for making racial comments. Pathetic.

http://tinyurl.com/l5wm4a

http://tinyurl.com/33fwrj

http://tinyurl.com/bonljx

The following is a synopsis from one of the above websites concerning the Michael Richards' "in court" urban legend:

"Though the above text has been widely disseminated online and seems especially popular on Neo-Nazi and "white power" websites, it dates from well before Michael Richards' infamous onstage tirade against African-American audience members at the L.A. Laugh Factory on November 17, 2006. Richards did not write it, nor could it have constituted his "defense speech in court," given that there were no charges filed and no trial ever took place.

The content of the text is also at odds with Richards' stated apology after the videotaped incident, in which he said he was "deeply, deeply sorry" for shouting racial epithets at two black men who had heckled him during his performance at the comedy club.

The true author of the text is unknown."

Makes me want to ask you, Ralph, are you a neo-nazi and/or a white supremacist? Since those are the types of websites that this stuff comes from. I'm as white as white can be and can't get a tan to save my life, and stuff like this crap makes me sick. So get your facts straight Ralph and stop posting fake, phony, false, untrue, urban legend kind of crap. What's your purpose in posting something like that to start with? That's certainly not a Christian act, but then I don't think anyone would mistake you for a Christian.
Ralph

Fredericktown, OH

#12 Jun 5, 2012
You sound like your offended that you are white, no need to apologize it is your parents fault. I support all folks but just pointed out you can be a racist no matter what color your skin is.
One nation UNDER God
Urban Legens by Ralph

Alamogordo, NM

#13 Jun 5, 2012
Ralph wrote:
You sound like your offended that you are white, no need to apologize it is your parents fault. I support all folks but just pointed out you can be a racist no matter what color your skin is.
One nation UNDER God
And you're the biggest one of all. Especially for posting such outlandish lies to start with. But I guess you can't help that. Just blame your inability to think and research for youself on the bad genes that your parents passed onto you. Were they as uneducated and lazy as you are? One nation UNDER God!
Ralph

Fredericktown, OH

#14 Jun 6, 2012
You have missed the message by indulging in your rants, the words that were despicable to blacks and other minorities were stricken but not the despicable words to whites were permitted. Now that is racism.
One nation UNDER God
Ralphs Gay Lover

Alamogordo, NM

#15 Jun 6, 2012
Ralph wrote:
You have missed the message by indulging in your rants, the words that were despicable to blacks and other minorities were stricken but not the despicable words to whites were permitted. Now that is racism.
One nation UNDER God
Lol ..you little cutie i love it when you rant !!!

Hugs and Kisses
Urban Legends by Ralph

Alamogordo, NM

#16 Jun 6, 2012
Ralph wrote:
You have missed the message by indulging in your rants, the words that were despicable to blacks and other minorities were stricken but not the despicable words to whites were permitted. Now that is racism.
One nation UNDER God
The whole point is that when you post BS to start with then nobody is going to pay attention to any so-called "message" that you have that comes much later. Besides, you didn't send that particular "message" out until post #7. Your initial "message" and the whole reason for you starting this thread in the first place was to give some kind of kudos to a court appearance speach by Michael Richards that NEVER HAPPENED. YOUR title for this thread that YOU typed in deliberately: "Michael Richards makes his point." Hmmmm, I don't see anything in that titile about "Black Derogatory Words Removed, White Derogatory Words Remain". Because that was not your original intent for this thread. You didn't get on that until I proved your copy and paste post FALSE. Then you had to grasp at something else to try to make your posting relevant. Here's a clue: It's not relevant and neither are you. One nation UNDER God!
Ralph

United States

#17 Jun 8, 2012
Urban Legends by Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole point is that when you post BS to start with then nobody is going to pay attention to any so-called "message" that you have that comes much later. Besides, you didn't send that particular "message" out until post #7. Your initial "message" and the whole reason for you starting this thread in the first place was to give some kind of kudos to a court appearance speach by Michael Richards that NEVER HAPPENED. YOUR title for this thread that YOU typed in deliberately: "Michael Richards makes his point." Hmmmm, I don't see anything in that titile about "Black Derogatory Words Removed, White Derogatory Words Remain". Because that was not your original intent for this thread. You didn't get on that until I proved your copy and paste post FALSE. Then you had to grasp at something else to try to make your posting relevant. Here's a clue: It's not relevant and neither are you. One nation UNDER God!
Excellent reply
queen

High Rolls Mountain Park, NM

#18 Jun 8, 2012
Ralph wrote:
You sound like your offended that you are white, no need to apologize it is your parents fault.
you sound like someone that blames everything on their parents. quit it.
Jamie

New Albany, MS

#20 Feb 13, 2013
Actually wrote:
There is a college scholarship only for whites.
Keep up Ralph!
http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/African-Americ...
Wow, I'm so surprise no one caught this $500 scholarship story from this obscure website. Please forgive our stupidity.
Marco Rubio

High Rolls Mountain Park, NM

#21 Feb 13, 2013
Ralph wrote:
One nation UNDER cod liver oil.
somebody give me a drink!!!!!!!!!!
She is always packing

Smyrna, DE

#22 Feb 19, 2013
Your a stoopid fuch who caint spell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gas Prices 15 min evidently 21
The Fed's next land fight: New Mexico ranchers ... (May '14) 33 min yes 37
Two dead police 41 min Same 16
US and Cuba Set To Resume Full Diplomatic Relat... 43 min god 48
Animal Village NM ?? (Nov '13) 1 hr Just Me like ALWAYS 122
Do You Support Otero County Tea Party Patriots ? 1 hr Ralph Nampa 99
The movie 1 hr Whatsgoinon 3
Alamogordo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Alamogordo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Alamogordo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Alamogordo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:56 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:56PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Live Score, Highlights and Analysis
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Live Cincinnati Score and Analysis
NBC Sports 4:43 PM
Peyton Manning starting for Broncos vs Bengals - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:49 PM
Andy Dalton throws pick-six as prime time nightmare continues
Yahoo! Sports 6:22 PM
Broncos, Bengals tied at 7 after 1st