>> You
>> be showin da way to true eqwallity.**
>>
>> **I be gittin in medical skool nex an mabe I be yo doctor when Barrac
>> take over da healfcare in dis contry.\*****
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Nov 9, 2012
This will brighten your day - that is unless you are a Republican. In which case you may carry on being afraid.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-novembe...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Gorky wrote:
This will brighten your day - that is unless you are a Republican. In which case you may carry on being afraid.
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-novembe...
Gorky, i hope ObamaCare keeps you hide alive for another 30 years so you can watch your liberal policies mature as the Anchor Babies become voters, the Illegals who were granted amnesty by Obama in 2014, and were allowed to bring there immediate family members into America, because 30 years after 2012, America became the Unites States of Mexico and these new voters you empowered so much have taken over and on that day, as you are sitting in your wheel chair you will realize that you were a Whitey all along in the eyes of these new voters.

Remember it was me who said this nation will be in a civil war btwn the illegals and the Islamic beheaders.
WARRIOR

Cloudcroft, NM

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Ralph wrote:
>> *My name be Eboneesha Hernandez, a African-Hispanic-American Girl who
>> jus got a award for bein the bess speler in class. I gots a 67% on
>> the spelin text and 30 points for being black, 5 points for not
>> bringin drugs to class, 5 points for not bringin guns to class, and 5
>> points for not gettin pregnut during the cemester.**
>>
>> It be hard to beat a score of 120%.. White dude who sit nex to me is
>> McGee from Jaxon Mizipy. He got a 94% on the text but no extra points
>> on acount of he have the same skin color as the opressirs of 150
>> years ago. Granny ax me to thank all Dimocrafts and Liberuls for
>> suportin afermative axion.
>> You
>>
your bitter tears are a breath of warm air. thank you.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Nov 9, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
your bitter tears are a breath of warm air. thank you.
Shoot yourself!
Ralph

Caledonia, OH

#6 Nov 9, 2012
I will surly enjoy watching you Obama backers pay off the cost of Obama's vacations. Hi wife spent 12 million of tax payers money so far and they are going again. He only had 16 vacations in four years, you folks are suckers.
jaybear

United States

#8 Nov 18, 2012
In addition to the excellent spelling, I detect a bit of miscounting in her score. If I add 67 (spelling)+30(being black)+5(no drugs)+5(no gun)+5 (not pregnant), a quick tally tells me that she "earned" 112 points. Be certain to check your prescriptions from your ultra-liberal doctor. You will need to check the medication itself, plus the amount that is prescribed for you. At this point I believe that the best medicine would be a self prescription of something that you can grow in your garden

Since: Mar 09

Büdingen, Germany

#9 Nov 18, 2012
Racist and ignorant ... the usual blah-blah-blah. That's not Republican - you really besmirch the meaning of this word.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10 Nov 18, 2012
Bavarian Hillbilly wrote:
Racist and ignorant ... the usual blah-blah-blah. That's not Republican - you really besmirch the meaning of this word.
Are we as bad as you people were in the mid 40's? They do teach you history in your little irrelvant country don't they! You do know that the german people were once weak, stupid evil people who followed the Nazis don't you. YOU people killed 6 MILLION Jews, Gypsies and handicapped people, not to mention all the horrendous experiments you conducted on children. You killed MILLIONS of other races on the way to your own destruction. Your actions showed immaturity combined with bad manners and lack of knowledge. Every time I see one of you tall blonde hair blue eyed germans walking around my great nation I picture Hitler and his experiment of breeding the perfect aryan race. Sick don't you think? Actually there are many good germans out there who keep their mouths shut and go on about their daily business in an attdmpt to make amends with the world. So I have a little advice for you, STFU enjoy your stay here then get the hell out of my country. Mow your own dirty nasty filthy yard before you worry about mine and don't forget you are a free people because of AMERICA and AMERICANS, ALL AMERICANS! We have a thing in this country called FREE SPEECH! You can always fly your ass back to Bavarian NAZIVILLE if you don't like it!
jaybear

United States

#11 Nov 18, 2012
I am uncertain to whom the two comments were directed. How does racist apply to the reality of the situation as noted by the lack of education shown by Ms. Hernandez. She is the one that mentioned that she was of mixed origins. Does this make her the racist, or do the readers suddenly become liable for the newfound idiocy of political correctness simply because they responded to the diatribe presented? If the racist comments were directed to me, one of my long time friends was, in his words, a "southern gentleman". Our families interacted on a personal basis. I had the opportunity to be in a position to hire him for two positions for which he was well qualified. Unlike as the young lady noted here, she was given leeway simply because she happens to be of mixed heritage. I was born American; my European heritage is not Germanic.
Layabout

Carrizozo, NM

#12 Nov 18, 2012
Ralph wrote:
>> *My name be Eboneesha Hernandez, a African-Hispanic-American Girl who
>> jus got a award for bein the bess speler in class. I gots a 67% on
>> the spelin text and 30 points for being black, 5 points for not
>> bringin drugs to class, 5 points for not bringin guns to class, and 5
>> points for not gettin pregnut during the cemester.**
>>
>> It be hard to beat a score of 120%.. White dude who sit nex to me is
>> McGee from Jaxon Mizipy. He got a 94% on the text but no extra points
>> on acount of he have the same skin color as the opressirs of 150
>> years ago. Granny ax me to thank all Dimocrafts and Liberuls for
>> suportin afermative axion.
>> You
>>
Are you that desperate to be posting 4 year old spams in the forum? Of course. It was illuminating to see what group was distributing it
http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/viewtopic...

Location hidden

#13 Nov 19, 2012
Mormon Discussion does not show any connection to the Mormon Church,

It was created by someone and operated under Dream Host. http://dreamhost.com/

Anyone even a liberal could of created this site...You must be that insurance company girl on TV that believes everything on the web is real.

And Ralph, will you just once check our your garbage you post.

Location hidden

#14 Nov 19, 2012
Bavarian Hillbilly wrote:
Is that not what your grandparents did in Germany to the Jews.
Troll under the rock

Maumelle, AR

#15 Nov 21, 2012
Land Locked Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that not what your grandparents did in Germany to the Jews.
How about your grandparents, what did they do to the blacks. Ate popcorn at rallies hanging blacks in trees dragging them by chains behind pick up trucks. STFU Fucktard what piece a sheete you are. Popeye the KKK gay sailor lady boy......Do You smell the rain its coming. All I have is time, my friend..........You should of thought about that before calling people out..........Fucktard......
Ralph

Caledonia, OH

#16 Nov 21, 2012
Stupid is as stupid does.
Troll under the rock

Maumelle, AR

#17 Nov 21, 2012
Ralph wrote:
Stupid is as stupid does.
Stupid is as stupid does as stupid did.
MZ GOODY TWO SHOES

Alamogordo, NM

#18 Nov 21, 2012
You can't fix stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Bannon warns: 38 min Tinman 4
Why Thomas Friedman issued a 'code red' warning... 1 hr None 2
Franklin Graham Slammed for Defending Trump on ... 2 hr None 4
Trump ranks as worst president in poll of scholars 3 hr None 5
Why Hate Trump 7 hr Tinman 12
I Listened... (May '17) 7 hr Dittoe 1,172
Some Conservatives Are Trying To Discredit Outs... 7 hr Dittoe 1

Alamogordo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance