WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#22 Mar 17, 2012
Alamo-Jokers wrote:
<quoted text>
And your mental state?
Of the posts you've made over the past few weeks here, you argue with everybody about everything, and actually contribute nothing to a thread. Repeat, nothing!
This speaks volumes of your mental state, you have nothing to offer, just argument for the sake of argument, typical of such a puny mind.
You'd probably argue about which type of cockroach tastes better on your local tacos that they serve here.
And yet you have developed a deep following for my posts! Thank you! You can also follow me on twitter and like me on facebook! That is if you don't move first seeing how you don't like this town. Or wait, maybe you can't move because you are so stupid that you got yourself into a mess that you don't know how to get out of! LOL!

“You cant handle the truth”

Since: Jun 09

Rio Rancho, NM

#23 Mar 17, 2012
Says Carol Smith who lives in the little rathole house over on Bellamah.
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you have developed a deep following for my posts! Thank you! You can also follow me on twitter and like me on facebook! That is if you don't move first seeing how you don't like this town. Or wait, maybe you can't move because you are so stupid that you got yourself into a mess that you don't know how to get out of! LOL!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#24 Mar 17, 2012
alamo_airforce wrote:
Says Carol Smith who lives in the little rathole house over on Bellamah.
<quoted text>
Posts Bar Moore who is a reformed meth head and goes by the names of alamo airFARCE and True Blue!
Alamo-Jokers

Alamogordo, NM

#25 Mar 17, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you have developed a deep following for my posts! Thank you! You can also follow me on twitter and like me on facebook! That is if you don't move first seeing how you don't like this town. Or wait, maybe you can't move because you are so stupid that you got yourself into a mess that you don't know how to get out of! LOL!

Don't waste yourself
Get The Facts

Alamogordo, NM

#26 Mar 17, 2012
Just wrote:
<quoted text>
you run on down and put in your app for head burger flipper. They should get a good laugh out of it. It's a LOAN COMPANY.
What I had to say had nothing to do with whether or not Carl's Jr. was locating there. I just said that prior to finding out something else was going to be there, there was nothing to say that they wouldn't locate there. And you didn't know about the loan company until you called that number AFTER this convo started. But that still doesn't tell us how you can so definitively say that Carl's Jr. doesn't take over and renovate existing buildings, my original point. You're now just trying to deflect from having to admit that you were talking out of your rear, a qualification that wouldn't even get you a janitorial job with them, much less a burger flipper position.
True Colors

Alamogordo, NM

#27 Mar 17, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Posts Bar Moore who is a reformed meth head and goes by the names of alamo airFARCE and True Blue!
Wooooo hoooooo. You just love giving yourself away now don't you Carol.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#28 Mar 17, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Posts Bar Moore who is a reformed meth head and goes by the names of alamo airFARCE and True Blue!
Wrong again Troll...Another registered poster who is well known for being who he say's he is...Now if you could only be so.

“Our nearest star”

Since: May 09

Alamogordo, NM

#29 Mar 17, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
Sorry, I only post as myself, you sick old woman you!
Sock-Puppet Alert

Albuquerque, NM

#30 Mar 17, 2012
BarbMoore wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay away from Carl's Barb. Their burgers will rot your teeth.

Ooops, sorry. They're already rotted, right?
Sock-Puppet Alert

Albuquerque, NM

#31 Mar 17, 2012
You all are so clueless. I told you at the beginning of the week, Carol's out of state.
And for any of you who have been lucky enough to enter her re-modelled home, you would fing it quite enchanting and luxurious.
Brand new everything since her hubby passed away.
Mainly because her old man was too tight to take care of it while he was alive.
You all are such mischief makers and non-believers.

I guess it sux to be you.

Have some green beer so you can take green s h i t.
Sock-Puppet Alert

Albuquerque, NM

#32 Mar 17, 2012
For I am SPA, and I am part of the inner circle that knows everything.

On the subject of teeth, Carol has very nice teeth. I know her dentist and also the gal who cleans her teeth every six months, for I am in the know.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#33 Mar 17, 2012
True Colors wrote:
<quoted text>
Wooooo hoooooo. You just love giving yourself away now don't you Carol.
Yes I do. I am Carrol! Carrol the great WARRIOR! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#34 Mar 17, 2012
Land Locked Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Troll...Another registered poster who is well known for being who he say's he is...Now if you could only be so.
I guess you are his keeper. Or maybe Lover!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#35 Mar 17, 2012
BarbMoore wrote:
<quoted text>
I know! I was just making a point at your expense! Sorry for that!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#36 Mar 17, 2012
Sock-Puppet Alert wrote:
You all are so clueless. I told you at the beginning of the week, Carol's out of state.
And for any of you who have been lucky enough to enter her re-modelled home, you would fing it quite enchanting and luxurious.
Brand new everything since her hubby passed away.
Mainly because her old man was too tight to take care of it while he was alive.
You all are such mischief makers and non-believers.
I guess it sux to be you.
Have some green beer so you can take green s h i t.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't tell these morons that. They have been thinking I'm Carrol for months now. I am CARROL the Great WARRIOR!

Location hidden

#37 Mar 17, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do. I am Carrol! Carrol the great WARRIOR! LMAO!
Troll...

Location hidden

#38 Mar 17, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't tell these morons that. They have been thinking I'm Carrol for months now. I am CARROL the Great WARRIOR!
Troll...
TechnologicallyC hallenged

Alamogordo, NM

#39 Mar 17, 2012
Sock-Puppet Alert wrote:
What does being "out of state" have to do with anything? The internet is all over the world. Or did you not know this? You must live in a cave.
Anonymous

Tularosa, NM

#40 Mar 17, 2012
I abhor Carls Jr. Their commercials are offensive and they will never get my money. Ever. So I could care less......
The REAL TDK Crybaby

Alamogordo, NM

#41 Mar 18, 2012
The REAL TDK wrote:
I abhor Carls Jr. Their commercials are offensive and they will never get my money. Ever. So I could care less......
Well that's your problem !!! Get over it you crybaby !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stand against California sanctuary law 3 hr Dittoe 35
Russian Bots Retweeted Donald Trump 500,000 Tim... 3 hr Dittoe 77
News Sheriff ticketed for failing to pull over for e... 4 hr Good Luck 4
Holy Smokes 5 hr Dittoe 105
Most Admired 5 hr Dittoe 707
Fox News's Napolitano hits Hannity over Cohen: ... 6 hr Laughing 3
Cohen drops lawsuit against Buzz Feed Magazine 6 hr Laughing 2

Alamogordo Jobs

Personal Finance

Alamogordo Mortgages