Tularosa revisits Flores' employment

Posted in the Alamogordo Forum

not convinced

United States

#1 Oct 16, 2012
In today's newspaper, this article talks about Susan Flores being employed by the village of Tularosa and being a county commissioner. Flores makes a statement that there is no conflict of interest because she is only a policy maker with the county commission. However, she does not point out that she votes to give money to the village for various projects and services. She is also working to allow Tulie to use the new county animal shelter when it's built. Her ability to provide Tulie with their requests does impact her job as a Tulie employee. How is that not a conflict?
INTERESTING

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Oct 19, 2012
Today's paper said Joseph Lueras, village trustee, wanted to make Flores' employment permanent. I believe his mother works for Tim Flores, the judge? Werent the Lueras' campaign treasurer for Flores for commissioner?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alamogordo High School Sports 34 min Baffled 21
Box Cars with Shackles (Dec '12) 1 hr NM Parent 18
News Woman dies in fire Tuesday (Jan '08) 3 hr 4 DEAD BODIES ARO... 122
News Robbery suspect commits suicide - Alamogordo Da... (Feb '08) 10 hr Multi Neighbors 94
News Alamogordo Police Department receives body cameras 10 hr Alex 27
News Residents complain about Holloman sonic booms (Feb '12) 11 hr Land Locked Sailor 317
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 11 hr Carline 6,333

Fire Weather Watch for Otero County was issued at April 21 at 3:34AM MDT

More from around the web

Alamogordo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]