Recall Mayor Galea
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rotten Mayor Galea

Alamogordo, NM

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Firstly she's the main reason and force who pushed for the new city logo ''In god we trust'' as it looks like a damn church now when you visit City Council Chambers as she's infactuated with wanting make Alamogordo a '''theocracy'''!!!

Secondly she's supporting the widening of Juniper Drive that virtually no one wants to happen to their peaceful neighborhood street!! How would she feel if they made her secluded street Burnage Lane (south of Panarama) a main avenue that she's proposing for Juniper?

I say recall this rotten CAPETBAGGER who's only been here a couple of years and is now causing distress to a once peaceful community!!!
I concur

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Rotten Mayor Galea wrote:
Firstly she's the main reason and force who pushed for the new city logo ''In god we trust'' as it looks like a damn church now when you visit City Council Chambers as she's infactuated with wanting make Alamogordo a '''theocracy'''!!!
Secondly she's supporting the widening of Juniper Drive that virtually no one wants to happen to their peaceful neighborhood street!! How would she feel if they made her secluded street Burnage Lane (south of Panarama) a main avenue that she's proposing for Juniper?
I say recall this rotten CAPETBAGGER who's only been here a couple of years and is now causing distress to a once peaceful community!!!
start up the recall petition and I will sign it. Time to send that little girl back home.
Coconut Carl

Castle Rock, CO

#3 Apr 2, 2013
The bible thumping queen bee must go.
I say

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Apr 2, 2013
Get a new mayor! You should get your facts right though about her record - she hasn't voted in favor of widening Juniper. What idiot hasn't seen the multiple articles on Juniper to know she's supporting what the people there want? Also, lets recall all of Congress that reaffirmed the national god logo recently in 2011. Can you believe this same god touting mayor also was quoted to uphold NM law that recognizes gay marriage from other states? We don't want equal treatment for gay people, just equal treatment for Athiest. I've seen lots of businesses open here since this new mayor came on board - get rid of her! We want to keep Alamo small.
Sinner

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Apr 2, 2013
God Bless all of you including that pathetic mayor!
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Apr 2, 2013
I say wrote:
Get a new mayor! You should get your facts right though about her record - she hasn't voted in favor of widening Juniper. What idiot hasn't seen the multiple articles on Juniper to know she's supporting what the people there want? Also, lets recall all of Congress that reaffirmed the national god logo recently in 2011. Can you believe this same god touting mayor also was quoted to uphold NM law that recognizes gay marriage from other states? We don't want equal treatment for gay people, just equal treatment for Athiest. I've seen lots of businesses open here since this new mayor came on board - get rid of her! We want to keep Alamo small.
The deal was that we give equal treatment to everyone, not just the ones you like. Americans have the right to marry the person they love. Time to extend the right to everyone, not just the ones you like.
Agreed

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Apr 2, 2013
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
The deal was that we give equal treatment to everyone, not just the ones you like. Americans have the right to marry the person they love. Time to extend the right to everyone, not just the ones you like.
Good point Gorky. Americans also have the right to marry multiple people they love. They should even be able to marry their cousin or sister they love. If they love their dog and their dog loves them then they should be allowed to marry also. If it feels good and right it should be legal..
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Apr 2, 2013
Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>Good point Gorky. Americans also have the right to marry multiple people they love. They should even be able to marry their cousin or sister they love. If they love their dog and their dog loves them then they should be allowed to marry also. If it feels good and right it should be legal..
You may think it feels right - I don't think your dog will go for it.
Bro

Alamogordo, NM

#9 Apr 2, 2013
If I signs it, can I still haves new trees?
Agreed

Alamogordo, NM

#10 Apr 2, 2013
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
You may think it feels right - I don't think your dog will go for it.
Well we can agree that I can mary 5 women and 1 girl can marry 6 men if everybody agrees correct?
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Apr 2, 2013
Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>Well we can agree that I can mary 5 women and 1 girl can marry 6 men if everybody agrees correct?
No.
Agreed

Alamogordo, NM

#12 Apr 2, 2013
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Why not if they are adults?
Bro

Alamogordo, NM

#13 Apr 2, 2013
WANTS NEW TREES!:-(
LDS

Alamogordo, NM

#14 Apr 2, 2013
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
e restrictions

So lets allow plurral marraiges, marraige withing the same family, and of course marraige to objects..Why have restrictions?
AB Spokesman

Cloudcroft, NM

#15 Apr 2, 2013
LDS wrote:
<quoted text>e restrictions
So lets allow plurral marraiges, marraige withing the same family, and of course marraige to obfjects..Why have restrictions?
go learn to spell. then come back and talk like an adult.
Spelling champ

Alamogordo, NM

#16 Apr 3, 2013
AB Spokesman wrote:
<quoted text>
go learn to spell. then come back and talk like an adult.
You want to marry your bong don't you?
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Apr 3, 2013
LDS wrote:
<quoted text>e restrictions
So lets allow plurral marraiges, marraige withing the same family, and of course marraige to objects..Why have restrictions?
Incest has dangerous biological consequences. We owe it to the children to give them every chance to develop well. If two men and two women want to marry and think they can handle it, they should have their foursome. That's better than being forced into the parameters of an unwanted twosome. If they make these decisions based on religious prescriptions, they should get to be responsible for the consequences. "Plural Marriage" is the phrase you were struggling for.

Look how many people are married to money, property and things. We are already there married to objects. Consider staying out of the affairs of others.
FUNNY

Washington, DC

#18 Apr 3, 2013
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
Incest has dangerous biological consequences. We owe it to the children to give them every chance to develop well. If two men and two women want to marry and think they can handle it, they should have their foursome. That's better than being forced into the parameters of an unwanted twosome. If they make these decisions based on religious prescriptions, they should get to be responsible for the consequences. "Plural Marriage" is the phrase you were struggling for.
Look how many people are married to money, property and things. We are already there married to objects. Consider staying out of the affairs of others.
You worry about the children when it comes to speaking of gay marriage but you don't worry about the children when it comes to abortion. Liberals are hypocrites!
Gorky

Alamogordo, NM

#19 Apr 4, 2013
FUNNY wrote:
<quoted text>You worry about the children when it comes to speaking of gay marriage but you don't worry about the children when it comes to abortion. Liberals are hypocrites!
Well, abortion should be used as birth control..
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#20 Apr 4, 2013
Posers Gorky #17 and the FUNNY guy #18, speaking of their fantasies to destroy the "evil liberalism" could have saved themselves some embarrassment had their parents been allowed to attend comprehensive sex education.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All That Matters to Donald Trump is... 1 min And 16
Blusterer in Chief 5 min And 64
Trump got a bounce 13 min And 7
We Are Great Because We Are Good 17 min And 6
Father of fallen Muslim-American war hero to Tr... 1 hr And 1
News 23-year-old accused of shooting Alamogordo man 2 hr nowandthen 7
Hooray for Hillary! 2 hr yabadabado 4

Alamogordo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance