Comments
61 - 80 of 107 Comments Last updated Mar 4, 2013
Guns are Bad

Alamogordo, NM

#62 Feb 8, 2013
But you wrote:
<quoted text>are the one that said his points were good. I think he is a grade "A" nut-job. Kind of like you. He was kicked out of the military and fired from his job. Sounds more like a liberal than a good conservative
YOUR points were good. ALL of them YOU made. That is what I said. Good thing for you that you gun nuts don't have to take a test before you buy a gun or a box of ammo, you would be gunless..
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#63 Feb 8, 2013
Flamingo del la grase wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we safe from the cops? Check out the pics from the shooting of the two women in their pick up.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18dxqaw5oolhh...
Jesus H Christ!
The vehicle looks like a Bonnie&Clyde assassination.

And the gubmint wants to take my guns away? No, I need 30 cal BMG's so I can return fire to such scum, who call themselves coppers.

Bulletproof vests? Won't do them any good, I'll sae them basturds off at the legs, and make midgets out of them.

Cut them down to "mini-me's", then the coup de grace, with a final skull shot, right between their freaking eyeballs.

Freak cops, I'm sick of all of them, even my family members who are LEO's.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#64 Feb 8, 2013
Mispelling, the word was "saw" them basturds.
Flamingo del la grase

Maumelle, AR

#65 Feb 8, 2013
Nice to wrote:
<quoted text>see you in two discussion groups. You are "geez" in one group and Black Rambo here, defending the same person and attacking another in both. Sounds a little fishy to me. You going to share the link to the fake group either?
Funny how you set the rules for everyone. How many names have you gone by hypocrite. You know Autocracy.
Nice twisting

United States

#66 Feb 9, 2013
Guns are Bad wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR points were good. ALL of them YOU made. That is what I said. Good thing for you that you gun nuts don't have to take a test before you buy a gun or a box of ammo, you would be gunless..
of the truth again. I didn't post ANY comments. I asked who said these words, posted the QUOTE from the murderer, then gave the murderer FULL credit for the words.
YOU agreed with them calling them good points!
Just like Carol!
Guns are Bad

Alamogordo, NM

#67 Feb 9, 2013
Heisenberg wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus H Christ!
The vehicle looks like a Bonnie&Clyde assassination.
And the gubmint wants to take my guns away? No, I need 30 cal BMG's so I can return fire to such scum, who call themselves coppers.
Bulletproof vests? Won't do them any good, I'll sae them basturds off at the legs, and make midgets out of them.
Cut them down to "mini-me's", then the coup de grace, with a final skull shot, right between their freaking eyeballs.
Freak cops, I'm sick of all of them, even my family members who are LEO's.
I KNOW you don't have any guns. Nobody in their right mind would sell a nut like you so much as a water pistol. Have a nice day my mental midget friend..
Guns are Bad

Alamogordo, NM

#68 Feb 9, 2013
Nice twisting wrote:
<quoted text>of the truth again. I didn't post ANY comments. I asked who said these words, posted the QUOTE from the murderer, then gave the murderer FULL credit for the words.
YOU agreed with them calling them good points!
Just like Carol!
"Birds of a feather flock together?"

This is not a comment? Are you off your meds? I was starting to believe that you had to work really hard at being stupid but now I think that you were just born that way. No way you have a gun either..
No Carol

Alamogordo, NM

#69 Feb 9, 2013
Guns are Bad wrote:
<quoted text>"Birds of a feather flock together?"
This is not a comment? Are you off your meds? I was starting to believe that you had to work really hard at being stupid but now I think that you were just born that way. No way you have a gun either..
it is you who is off your meds?
it will be about race

Scottsdale, AZ

#70 Feb 9, 2013
Everyone in L A should run turn their guns in so they don't get killed by this guy. Especially since , according to his statement in a hand written letter supporting Obama, Clinton, and gun control, he is opposed to the second amendment. They should just trust the police. Lol.
I Am2

Albuquerque, NM

#71 Feb 9, 2013
This is about Revenge ,Guns happens to be the weapon he chose ,there its Gossip and lies that is used for Revenge !
JCSs

Albuquerque, NM

#72 Feb 9, 2013
I Am2 wrote:
This is about Revenge ,Guns happens to be the weapon he chose ,there its Gossip and lies that is used for Revenge !
Dont forget Blackmail ,LAPD dont want the truth to come out ,sad that others have got shot .
Tyrone Shoelaces

Alamogordo, NM

#73 Feb 9, 2013
Guns are Bad wrote:
<quoted text>I KNOW you don't have any guns. Nobody in their right mind would sell a nut like you so much as a water pistol. Have a nice day my mental midget friend..
Yep, just the kind of nut, who would maybe save your worthless life
Tyrone Shoelaces

Alamogordo, NM

#74 Feb 9, 2013

I just turned in all my guns, to these two worthless turds with a badge up in Santa Fe, who know my legal rights! These are the real good guys here, I'd trust them with my life!

NOT!
Flamingo del la grase

Maumelle, AR

#75 Feb 9, 2013
Tyrone Shoelaces wrote:
<quoted text>
Friend because you disagree with someone doesn't mean their life is worthless. The only thing that is worthless is your opinion of self worth.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#76 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Friend because you disagree with someone doesn't mean their life is worthless. The only thing that is worthless is your opinion of self worth.
Flaming, if you were being robbed and I was close by and ready to help, would you want me to be armed to defend and protect you? Or would you prefer to be a victim?
Flamingo del la grase

Maumelle, AR

#77 Feb 9, 2013
The Angry Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Flaming, if you were being robbed and I was close by and ready to help, would you want me to be armed to defend and protect you? Or would you prefer to be a victim?
I will not be a hypocrite. I am small in statured and would not be able to defend myself adequately against an average size man. That being said, I would certainly appreciate anyone that would risk their life to help someone in need. There is no greater love.

Regardless how I feel about guns it should not infringe on your rights if it is a right. I do not understand how society can over look the lives of those 22 little babies that were murdered. Does a society have an obligation to see these types of killings are prevented by imposing stricter laws? Something needs to be done. What that is, is subject to debate.
Tyrone

Alamogordo, NM

#78 Feb 9, 2013
Tyrone Shoelaces wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Heisenturd, I already told you once I would make you cry. Warning, I am on my way over to your trailer house now..

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#79 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I will not be a hypocrite. I am small in statured and would not be able to defend myself adequately against an average size man. That being said, I would certainly appreciate anyone that would risk their life to help someone in need. There is no greater love.
Regardless how I feel about guns it should not infringe on your rights if it is a right. I do not understand how society can over look the lives of those 22 little babies that were murdered. Does a society have an obligation to see these types of killings are prevented by imposing stricter laws? Something needs to be done. What that is, is subject to debate.
Thank you Flamingo,
I would use my second amendment right to protect you or any other defenseless potential victim. You see, I have a true reverence for life. Even if we disagree, you have the right to, and the right to live.
Flamingo del la grase

Maumelle, AR

#80 Feb 9, 2013
The Angry Voter wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Flamingo,
I would use my second amendment right to protect you or any other defenseless potential victim. You see, I have a true reverence for life. Even if we disagree, you have the right to, and the right to live.
I believe you would, Thank you.
Flamingo the bimbo

Midlothian, TX

#81 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I believe you would, Thank you.
I would let you rot in hell before offering you a cold cup of ice water.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B.O. still getting instructions from dead father ? 6 min WARRIOR 5
Ferguson riots 9 min WARRIOR 44
Israel 9 min scirocco 291
Liberals can celebrate. 14 min WARRIOR 13
City official suspended for unpaid water bills 18 min Watcher 220
Kerry speaks again 1 hr Ralph 13
the thought process of a liberal 1 hr Ralph 332
•••
•••
•••