Breaking News LAPD gone rogue-guns ar...

Breaking News LAPD gone rogue-guns are bad!

Posted in the Alamogordo Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
simply because

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Feb 7, 2013
thousands upon thousands of people are killed every year by people driving cars and trucks and thousands more by people drinking, i'd be willing to wager you don't want cars and alcohol banned.
Flamingo del la grase

Maumelle, AR

#3 Feb 7, 2013
simply because wrote:
thousands upon thousands of people are killed every year by people driving cars and trucks and thousands more by people drinking, i'd be willing to wager you don't want cars and alcohol banned.
That would be hypercritical of me. Cars are a necessity since we are not allowed to use horses and buggies on highways. Alcohol and guns are not a necessity in terms with a every day living for a society to function. So therefore, I do not consume alcohol or guns. Not a necessity to respond to me unless you can be objective in your retort.
misself

Cloudcroft, NM

#4 Feb 7, 2013
why have lanes on the highway?

lawbreakers pay no attention anyway.
simply because

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Feb 7, 2013
you have a grandiose image of yourself, in no way implies I wasn't thinking objectively. It was a legitimate comment. Geeez, now you are even telling people when they should and shouldn't comment.
Having sex with someone of the same sex with the soul intent of having an orgasm isn't a necessity either but that doesn't seem to stop you.
Why are

Rio Rancho, NM

#6 Feb 7, 2013
Flamingo del la grase wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be hypercritical of me. Cars are a necessity since we are not allowed to use horses and buggies on highways. Alcohol and guns are not a necessity in terms with a every day living for a society to function. So therefore, I do not consume alcohol or guns. Not a necessity to respond to me unless you can be objective in your retort.
cars a necessity? You cannot walk or ride a bicycle? How about PUBLIC transportation. Not many killed on a greyhound bus per mile? Z-Trans has NEVER had a casualty?
Sounds like you just want to ban something because YOU don't like them. Typical of a Democrat. If you don't like it, then it MUST be banned!
Why not

Rio Rancho, NM

#7 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
be against abortions? 1.2 MILLION were performed in 2009.
http://www.lifenews.com/2011/02/23/new-planne...
Are ALL abortions a necessity to survive?
simply because

Alamogordo, NM

#8 Feb 7, 2013
we have pro choice for woman can't we have pro choice for gun lovers?
Heck, I've figured it out. If everyone with a gun claims to be gay it will pass in a blink!
wow

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
In Pennsylvania they have horse and buggies and they go on the Highways !
Flamingo del la grase

Maumelle, AR

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Why not wrote:
<quoted text>be against abortions? 1.2 MILLION were performed in 2009.
http://www.lifenews.com/2011/02/23/new-planne...
Are ALL abortions a necessity to survive?
I believe in the sanctity of life and abhor anyone or government that think other wise.
Flamingo del la grase

Maumelle, AR

#11 Feb 7, 2013
simply because wrote:
we have pro choice for woman can't we have pro choice for gun lovers?
Heck, I've figured it out. If everyone with a gun claims to be gay it will pass in a blink!
Two wrongs dont make it right. So much for the Golden Rule? Kinda like the proverbial saying having ones cake and eating it to.
NRA

Alamogordo, NM

#12 Feb 7, 2013
LAPD officer went on a gun killing spree. Gun tote n loon officer kills police officer and two civilians. This is why guns should be banned....Breaking news please stand by....
FORMER LAPD officer. He was fired and obviously mentally unstable. The two civilians he killed was an ex-girlfriend and her new beau.
So you

Rio Rancho, NM

#13 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
I believe in the sanctity of life and abhor anyone or government that think other wise.
are PRO LIFE, and ANTI-Self Defense?
Interesting political pie chart there
Flamingo del la grase

Maumelle, AR

#14 Feb 7, 2013
Why are wrote:
<quoted text>cars a necessity? You cannot walk or ride a bicycle? How about PUBLIC transportation. Not many killed on a greyhound bus per mile? Z-Trans has NEVER had a casualty?
Sounds like you just want to ban something because YOU don't like them. Typical of a Democrat. If you don't like it, then it MUST be banned!
If I have to answer that for you, you're truly an idiot. I stated vehicles are a necessity for society to exist. Enough said, time for you to get off mammies' computer.
Flamingo del la grase

Maumelle, AR

#15 Feb 7, 2013
NRA wrote:
<quoted text>
FORMER LAPD officer. He was fired and obviously mentally unstable. The two civilians he killed was an ex-girlfriend and her new beau.
Ok gun nut. So that justifies him killing the two civilians. Geezeeeee talk about being metally unstable.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#16 Feb 7, 2013
Yeah, and cops are shooting first, and asking questions later, shooting and wounding innocent people, anyone who has a vehicle that is believed similar to the perps. Just wonderful.
Hey

Alamogordo, NM

#17 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
If I have to answer that for you, you're truly an idiot. I stated vehicles are a necessity for society to exist. Enough said, time for you to get off mammies' computer.
Can you get through three or more posts in succession without subsidizing your argument with insults?
I was

Rio Rancho, NM

#18 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
fairly confident you wouldn't have a reasonable response, just insults. Typical
NRA

Alamogordo, NM

#19 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Ok gun nut. So that justifies him killing the two civilians. Geezeeeee talk about being metally unstable.
He is mentally unstable. Has nothing to do with him being a rogue cop. He was fired 5 years ago.
Hey

Alamogordo, NM

#20 Feb 7, 2013
Heisenberg wrote:
Yeah, and cops are shooting first, and asking questions later, shooting and wounding innocent people, anyone who has a vehicle that is believed similar to the perps. Just wonderful.
Say what you want about police, I thank God for them. I could never be a cop because I'd definitely be shootin' and askin' questions later.
And you

Rio Rancho, NM

#21 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
are an OUTRIGHT liar:

Here is your reply:

"That would be hypercritical of me. Cars are a necessity since we are not allowed to use horses and buggies on highways. Alcohol and guns are not a necessity in terms with a every day living for a society to function. So therefore, I do not consume alcohol or guns. Not a necessity to respond to me unless you can be objective in your retort. "

You stated CARS, not vehicles. Not once did you use the term "vehicle". Now backtrack, sidestep, and claim that you really MEANT to say vehicle when the original post you replied to mentioned only CARS as well!

I smell smoke.. Someones pants are on fire! God I love that line from Friends!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alamogordo officers test weapon-mounted camera 4 hr Wobbertwoss 2
Winners and Losers 6 hr Tinman 7
Withch Hunt 6 hr Tinman 33
Poll Is it just me ,this town sucks (Dec '07) 14 hr None 69
Sick Of Train Horn At Nite and Early Morning (Mar '15) 15 hr None 27
17 and counting. 22 hr Trapper 74 1
Howdy !! 22 hr Trapper 74 7

Alamogordo Jobs

Personal Finance

Alamogordo Mortgages