Obama off to Asia
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ralph

Caledonia, OH

#1 Nov 18, 2012
Just when we are getting close to finding out why Obama lied about the murders in Libya he leaves the country. This appears to be more important then jobs here and the economy to him. Perhaps it is just another vacation? One thing for sure he is doing it on your dime, are you still happy ? Talk about an impeachment is spreading.

Since: Mar 09

Frankenberg, Germany

#2 Nov 18, 2012
You get up in the morning and first thing is another one of your very "essential" posts in yet another one of your very "essential" threads.

Maybe you should just use the bathroom to deposit your sheeeeet like every other potty trained person does.

Discussing a president's agenda requires some knowledge and understanding of a president's job. However, I'm sure you do know very well that YOUR president is not on a vacation. All you do is stir the pot and spread BS.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Bavarian Hillbilly wrote:
You get up in the morning and first thing is another one of your very "essential" posts in yet another one of your very "essential" threads.
Maybe you should just use the bathroom to deposit your sheeeeet like every other potty trained person does.
Discussing a president's agenda requires some knowledge and understanding of a president's job. However, I'm sure you do know very well that YOUR president is not on a vacation. All you do is stir the pot and spread BS.
And yet you are compelled to respond to him because you are such a genius! It speaks volumes about your mental state of liberal whacked out mind! LMAO!
ROIRRAW

Cloudcroft, NM

#4 Nov 18, 2012
Thank you Ohio AND Ralph for re electing Obama, your kind words have served you well!
Skuttlebutt

Cloudcroft, NM

#5 Nov 18, 2012
Template for Ralph

Current Event__________

insert President's name

Create some fantastical way that President Obama is ruining your life.

(I can't buy a new car because__________

or the kids won't come visit Gramps because.....

check the Book of Revelations for scary Apocalyptic wording to insert in new email thread on Topix.

tell every one why you hate the President.

DONE

it is as simple as that.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#6 Nov 18, 2012
And yet you yourself find the need to post on a thread that has no bearing to you in any way, You should worry about your own homeland and there inability to shake your nations greatest leader that mankind will never forget.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Nov 18, 2012
Skuttlebutt wrote:
Template for Ralph
Current Event__________
insert President's name
Create some fantastical way that President Obama is ruining your life.
(I can't buy a new car because__________
or the kids won't come visit Gramps because.....
check the Book of Revelations for scary Apocalyptic wording to insert in new email thread on Topix.
tell every one why you hate the President.
DONE
it is as simple as that.
It has to be for a libtard simple mind to understand! You got it right no dount!

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#8 Nov 18, 2012
Land Locked Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you yourself find the need to post on a thread that has no bearing to you in any way, You should worry about your own homeland and there inability to shake your nations greatest leader that mankind will never forget.
Am Lachen und Flennen kann man den Narren erkennen - means you know a fool by their laughing and whining.... just saying.

Since the USA and Germany are allies, I do worry about your country as if it was my homeland cause it does matter who is running your country and in which direction.

So, you, Ralphie and WORRIOR are great examples for what the Republican party doesn't need and what actually cost Romney the victory. Bullying people, insulting them and using foul language is as brilliant as coming up with threads like this one. Did someone tell you this kind of behavior was a precondition to be considered a good Republican? Actually, there are many good Republicans out there are ashamed of guys like you and they'd rather do without you. Your posts just show immaturity combined with bad manners and lack of knowledge. Nobody can seriously build a nation on people as bright and charismatic as you are.

Now back to the subject. You deflect as always when you are caught with your usual BS. The point is, YOUR president is not on a holiday and it is kinda stupid to put up yet another one of these idiotic threads to spread such crap.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Am Lachen und Flennen kann man den Narren erkennen - means you know a fool by their laughing and whining.... just saying.
Since the USA and Germany are allies, I do worry about your country as if it was my homeland cause it does matter who is running your country and in which direction.
So, you, Ralphie and WORRIOR are great examples for what the Republican party doesn't need and what actually cost Romney the victory. Bullying people, insulting them and using foul language is as brilliant as coming up with threads like this one. Did someone tell you this kind of behavior was a precondition to be considered a good Republican? Actually, there are many good Republicans out there are ashamed of guys like you and they'd rather do without you. Your posts just show immaturity combined with bad manners and lack of knowledge. Nobody can seriously build a nation on people as bright and charismatic as you are.
Now back to the subject. You deflect as always when you are caught with your usual BS. The point is, YOUR president is not on a holiday and it is kinda stupid to put up yet another one of these idiotic threads to spread such crap.
Are we as bad as you people were in the mid 40's? They do teach you history in your little irrelvant country don't they! You do know that the german people were once weak, stupid evil people who followed the Nazis don't you. YOU people killed 6 MILLION Jews, Gypsies and handicapped people, not to mention all the horrendous experiments you conducted on children. You killed MILLIONS of other races on the way to your own destruction. Your actions showed immaturity combined with bad manners and lack of knowledge. Every time I see one of you tall blonde hair blue eyed germans walking around my great nation I picture Hitler and his experiment of breeding the perfect aryan race. Sick don't you think? Actually there are many good germans out there who keep their mouths shut and go on about their daily business in an attdmpt to make amends with the world. So I have a little advice for you, STFU enjoy your stay here then get the hell out of my country. Mow your own dirty nasty filthy yard before you worry about mine and don't forget you are a free people because of AMERICA and AMERICANS, ALL AMERICANS! We have a thing in this country called FREE SPEECH! You can always fly your ass back to Bavarian NAZIVILLE if you don't like it!

Marburg, Germany

#10 Nov 19, 2012
To "WARRIOR"

I don't need to fly my ass anywhere cause I am in Bavaria and it is a good country with solid economy, low crime rate and imagine we even have a huge synagogue and a prospering Jewish community in our capital as well as in the country itself. We respect other religions as we wrote in our Constitution.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_Law_for_th...

So, yes Germany was the state that started WWII and the NSDAP was responsible for the death of millions of people, including Germans of Jewish religion, gipsies, gay people, priests, people that opposed the system.... When I read your extremely right wing BS on here and on other platforms, you guys really remind me a lot to what's been going on in Germany in the late 20s and early 30s when the NSDAP riled the masses in a time of high unemployment, bad economy, mostly rural population.... The propaganda machinery functioned very well back then because the households didn't have telephone, TV or internet to get better information. The households got a radio each to listen to the daily propaganda.

You, however, could know better because you live in a free country with EVERY OPTION to learn and get good information but you prefer to parrot your same old propaganda BS over and over.

Yes Germans killed so many people and I feel sorry for this but it is not the country I live in nor is it the spirit that I was brought up with.

You can deflect all you want - the point is:

a) Obama is not on a vacation - official visits to foreign countries are part of his job and you know this!

b) your threads and posts are a shame for all the good Republicans out there.
You weaken your party and you put it and everything it stands for into the corner of racism, ignorance, bad taste and bad manners.
You cost them votes (you know that you lost votes in 5 of the last 6 presidential elections) and you damage the US reputation in the world.
You are more dangerous to your country than any outside enemy could ever be.

Marburg, Germany

#11 Nov 19, 2012
As to FREE SPEECH: it's a good thing to have this right. It's not an American invention and it's not your exclusive right on this planet but yes, you too have it in America. However, free speech comes with responsibility and it doesn't tell you to deliberately spread lies. It does not give you a right to insult and bully people. Maybe you should learn a bit about the men that gave you this right and why they did so. Since you claim you know history, you may have heard of where they came from and why they gave you the rights that America stands for. You really think any of these men would be proud of you? Naw, you can't be that thick, can you?
Ralph

Caledonia, OH

#12 Nov 19, 2012
Spoken like a true parasite, you none working liberals don't know what the meaning of a job is. Take Obama for example, he never had a job but has put 7 million dollars in his bank account since the first election. His job is to protect Americans and the four murders have convicted him already, he called them bumps in the road. Any one who takes 16 vacations in four years should be replaced or a least tell his wife to not spend 12 million dollars of tax payers money on her travels for fun. Since he never worked he doesn't understand that you can't spend the same money twice. The 16 trillion debt can testify to that.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13 Nov 19, 2012
As to FREE SPEECH: it's a good thing to have this right. It's not an American invention and it's not your exclusive right on this planet but yes, you too have it in America. However, free speech comes with responsibility and it doesn't tell you to deliberately spread lies. It does not give you a right to insult and bully people. Maybe you should learn a bit about the men that gave you this right and why they did so. Since you claim you know history, you may have heard of where they came from and why they gave you the rights that America stands for. You really think any of these men would be proud of you? Naw, you can't be that thick, can you?
Maybe you should get on your knees and thank GOD that America liberated your pathetic little liberal country and while you are down there you can give a special shout out for the Great American men who shed their blood so you can attempt to scold their fellow countrymen in a rambling ignorant diatribe. You know those men who are still buried over in your liberal part of the world! You people owe this country a debt of gratitude and all you want to do is run your big mouth and put half of this country down. That's OK we have dealt with your kind before. We let you chihuahuas run with us big dogs for a while and then when we get tired of your yapping we bite your head off. Maybe you served in the Bavarian Boy Scouts, Maybe you were a community orgaizer maybe your just a typical taker liberal whatever it is you are or think you are doesn't amount to a hill of beans in this part of the world so you can take your mamby pamby liberal Nancy Boy Coward whining ways and shove them so far up your ass you will never see the light of day! Now how is that for FREEDOM of SPEECH! AND America DID INVENT that!

Mühlheim, Germany

#14 Nov 19, 2012
WARRIOR you are nasty and clueless as ever. You're doing your best to show the ugly face of America. I prefer the nice one and thank God there are millions of nice people on your continent - some are Republicans and some are Democrats. People like you are destroying your country.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15 Nov 19, 2012
WARRIOR you are nasty and clueless as ever. You're doing your best to show the ugly face of America. I prefer the nice one and thank God there are millions of nice people on your continent - some are Republicans and some are Democrats. People like you are destroying your country.
People like ME built this great nation! If people like me left it up to your relatives and people like you we would all be speaking german! No need to thank me it's just what people like me do!

Frankenberg, Germany

#16 Nov 19, 2012
People like you are a real shame for your country.

My relatives???? You've really lost it. You don't know jack about "my relatives" - some of them and some of their friends died in concentration camps. Not everyone that is German necessarily was a Nazi or has Nazi background.

It's so symptomatic for you to come up with lies over lies over lies. You don't have a clue what you're talking about but you want a pat on your shoulder for your brightness.

Once again, WARRIOR, you are a shame for your country and you do not help the Republican Party with your silly rants.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#17 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Wonder what you Grandparents did during there greatest years of life in Germany, Were they SS, Hitler Youth, Kinder, Kirche, Küche, Land Service, or did they attend the Wehrertüchtigungslager, Kinderlandverschickung camps, or the Volkssturm.

Too bad you are stuck in Germany, We need more liberals here. Now go run along and be a good citizen and go think about Germany greatest moments under your idol the Führer.
Skuttlebutt

Cloudcroft, NM

#18 Nov 19, 2012
LLS sure knows a lot about them Nazis.... hmmmm

probably has a couple of strange lampshades up in the attic.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19 Nov 19, 2012
People like you are a real shame for your country.
My relatives???? You've really lost it. You don't know jack about "my relatives" - some of them and some of their friends died in concentration camps. Not everyone that is German necessarily was a Nazi or has Nazi background.
It's so symptomatic for you to come up with lies over lies over lies. You don't have a clue what you're talking about but you want a pat on your shoulder for your brightness.
Once again, WARRIOR, you are a shame for your country and you do not help the Republican Party with your silly rants.
Well I guess you have to spout your hate here in the States because EVERYBODY in your country walks, talks and thinks alike, you all have been trained and brainwashed to believe what the establishment says. All liberals, an entire country of nothing but liberals. I guess that makes it boring for you when everybody is in lock step with the government, whenever everybody is afraid to speak out or think for themselves or take a diferent path or action it just isn't tolerated where you live. I can see why you have to post your hate and discontent outside your country. Afterall you are probably being watched and monitored by other liberals where you live. Does this ring a bell? Does telling other people that they are a shame for their country ring a bell? Does calling somebody a liar over and over again ring a bell? Does Germany 1939-1945 ring a bell. Yes that's right, that is how it all statrted for your relatives, people like you shutting down the rights of free people like me. Next thing you know you're wearing a brown shirt with a swastika arm band, rounding people up for disposal! No doubt you have some Nazi blood in you, you sound just like a NAZI!

Germany

#20 Nov 19, 2012
I sound like a Nazi when I call it a lie when you guys post Obama was on a private vacation right now?

The terror of NSDAP and Gestapo was a really bad time in our history, there is no doubt about it. However, it started after WWI in the twenties that's almost 100 years ago.

YOU are the shame of 2012. You are racist and plain ignorant to the bone. You are on a mission it seems and your goal is to besmirch the reputation of the USA. So far you're doing a wonderful job.

Good thing is, there are millions of good Americans - no matter the party they vote for, no matter the race, religion, age... They represent what America stands for - you are just a bunch of crybabies that can't cope with reality. Next time you make sure you gather enough votes and than have your guy win. You missed your chance this time, face it! Putting up BS on Topix will not get you into the White House.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamogordo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Streets of Paris, France 26 min Ralph 7
Administration lied 27 min Ralph 19
After 30 Years Of Mass Shootings, We Still Have... 30 min Ralph 229
B.O. shamed 34 min Ralph 29
Mystery ? 37 min Ralph 2
Hooray for Hillary! 1 hr Jack H 222
It's Only 4 Days 4 hr Pragmatist 16

Alamogordo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance