HATEN

United States

#1 Jan 22, 2011
???
omg

United States

#2 Jan 22, 2011
cant stand the her! Would do her own family in if she thought she could gain from doing it! All I can say is watch your back and your purse...
Crockett Resident

Atwood, TN

#3 Mar 9, 2011
U probably dont know her... because she is one HELL of a LADY she has took care of alot of people n her life... SHE IS A DAMN GREAT PERSON...WE know just who the hell U are so go jump off the MISSISSIPPI RIVER BRIDGE...MOTHER F**ker...U're the one who screwed up her car GRAND PRIX.......
True

Bradford, TN

#4 Mar 15, 2011
lol
Ashley

Erin, TN

#5 Aug 11, 2012
Hold up you guys or girls! She isnt like that and all i gotta say is you better keep ur mouths shut! She doesnt bother anything or anyone! You need to grow up and put you NAME on here like i did! If you dont like her i dont see why because she hasnt never done anything to me or my family! If you have anything else to say keep it closed because Tammy dont go around running her mouth! PEOPLE LIKE YALL NEED JESUS!!!!
lou lou for your low low

Savannah, TN

#6 Aug 11, 2012
I know her she is alright in my book. And she has help out a lot of folks , so keep your mouth shut , cause you do not know her !
Ashley

Erin, TN

#7 Aug 11, 2012
omg wrote:
cant stand the her! Would do her own family in if she thought she could gain from doing it! All I can say is watch your back and your purse...
Well someone doesnt know her that well because she isnt ANYTHING like what ur saying....I know her really really well so keep ur mouth shut if its nothing nice about her!! People like this NEED some jesus!!!
larry thornbury

New Orleans, LA

#8 Aug 18, 2012
i knew her when i lived in crockett. nice lady. nothing wrong with her at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 48 min Alyssa76 11,292
Leave my lannie out your mouth 1 hr You already know 11
The Burke's 2 hr Whit 37
You think its a game 3 hr checkmate 2
You are not the person I love 4 hr Cassy 7
Make your mama proud 8 hr Puddleofmud 3
Sold your soul 9 hr I like to fly 1

Alamo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance