April Palmer?????
alamo210

United States

#2 Jan 26, 2012
Know anything about this chick?
Erin

Maury City, TN

#3 Jan 27, 2012
Watch out for this B"""". She talks shit behind peoples back all the time . All she do smoke and ride around all day with that piece of sh"" white car. She can't even take care of her kid but yet have money to smoke. what a stupid B"""".
jamie

Dyer, TN

#4 Jan 27, 2012
yall need to stfu an stop talking shit bout someone you dont associste with.k?
bella02

United States

#5 Jan 28, 2012
Didn't know she messed with black people.... couldn't believe it!
april

Brownsville, TN

#6 Jan 30, 2012
i love how people run they mouth an cant say the truth!!!! only lies!!
had to say it

Lexington, TN

#7 Jan 30, 2012
you would really be surprise at who messes around with black guys...they just do not want mommy and daddy to know , i can name several . they did not see me but i seen them ...thank god for a camera phone ....click and smile
Erin

United States

#9 Jan 31, 2012
Yea and she like black people to dont let her lie to yal. And Jamie shut the hell up u just like April only diff u have a job but still smoke with around your kids . Just to let u know Jamie she gonna talk about u next
jamie

Dyer, TN

#10 Feb 1, 2012
hey f**k you how bout you put your real name an lets talk shit about you she dont sleep with blacks an never has sorry but we are white we stay with our color so go suck you a dick an choke on it do us all a big favor an no im not being racist but i was taught to stay with my own color now yall wanted to start talking shit lets get some shit strait before yall do..
april

Brownsville, TN

#11 Feb 1, 2012
you wanna run ur mouth "Erin" come out from behind that computer an come run ur mouth to my face!!
bella02

United States

#12 Feb 1, 2012
Lol yes she does sleep with black guys... Well at least she has before
april

Brownsville, TN

#13 Feb 1, 2012
i have never been with a black guy!! keep runnin ur mouth people... u can say what u want but u kno nothing!!
bella02

United States

#14 Feb 1, 2012
That is a f***in lie. bitch you know you have.everyone knows you have, you don't have to lie about the shit. everyone knows what a power sniffing ass hoe you are.
jamie

Dyer, TN

#15 Feb 1, 2012
1. unless you are with april 24/7 an know every move she makes stfu before you get hurt. 2. go back to school an learn how to spell hoe an april dont do that shit so get your shit strait before you open your mouth. 3. come out from behind that little screen name an be woman enuff to step up or else that shows your a dumbass little girl trying to talk shit you know nothing abt an shit thats a LIE..... k now get a life!!
bella02

United States

#16 Feb 1, 2012
Hell Jamie you do the sh*t to bitch. so how about you STFU bitch!
Dude

United States

#17 Feb 1, 2012
jamie wrote:
1. unless you are with april 24/7 an know every move she makes stfu before you get hurt. 2. go back to school an learn how to spell hoe an april dont do that shit so get your shit strait before you open your mouth. 3. come out from behind that little screen name an be woman enuff to step up or else that shows your a dumbass little girl trying to talk shit you know nothing abt an shit thats a LIE..... k now get a life!!
Lets not give spelling lessons unless we know how to spell lol. its straight not strait. And about not abt. For more spelling lessons visit my website at crockett folks can't spell.com lmao
jamie

Dyer, TN

#18 Feb 1, 2012
f**k you put your real name
april

Brownsville, TN

#19 Feb 1, 2012
its ok jamie they aint gonna come out from behind the screen!! they scared!!!
Dude

United States

#20 Feb 2, 2012
jamie wrote:
f**k you put your real name
Your spelling is way more important than my name. You should of studied more on your spelling words than getting high..
jamie

Dyer, TN

#21 Feb 2, 2012
blah blah blah blah go choke on something please an thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crackheads and their dealer arrested 3 hr guest 2
Leighanne pruitt hot 7 hr Paramour 1
Emily Walker 11 hr Cantfoolme 4
What did Laney haze fowler parents did to him 16 hr Erin 1
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) Tue 2twisted 11,194
Wendy Brown prego by Jody Gibbons Mon Officer Amber c k... 2
Thritis Jan 12 Ex customer 2

Alamo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance