Random

Cedar Grove, TN

#1 Jan 6, 2013
So who knows holly massey what type of person is she?
eww

Cedar Grove, TN

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Shes fat and ugly n stinks reaaly bad she needs to go on a diet and have plastic surgery or sum cuz she needs some help
well

Medina, TN

#3 Jan 6, 2013
You lack attention in your life to sucha degree that yu put yourself on topix. What a loser.
sister in law

Savannah, TN

#4 Jan 7, 2013
You people are the scum of this county. Holly is a great person and you will rot in hell for the things you have done
eww

Cedar Grove, TN

#5 Jan 7, 2013
I do not lack attention . U need a quack or something cuz u r very cruel.got somethin going on upstairs to make u that way. N who said I put myself on here nobody so were did u get that idea.
person named well

Cedar Grove, TN

#6 Jan 7, 2013
You Need to get a life
to well

Cedar Grove, TN

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Do u even know me ??

Since: Sep 16

Jackson, TN

#8 Saturday Sep 10
Holly is a very beautiful, very compassionate woman who put her life on hold for a long time, and sacrificed her best childhood years to be her sick father's primary caregiver. she is thick in all the right places, can stop time with her smile, and she loves her family so deep that she forgets to love herself. her husband took a while longer to catch up with her, but now they are sober, humble, faithful, in love, and on their way to bettering themselves in one way or another every day on this earth. that being said, you can dog me all you want, but if i find the S.O.B. that called my love fat, stupid, or ugly, i will show you just how ugly i can get, by the way, holly is the only one in the world whom i can feel pain from, so be ready for an opponent without an ounce of quit in him. bring your A game bub. yall go find someone else to hate on and watch us go to the top while you still stuck in first gear. Get your shit together people. HATERS FUEL MY FIRE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haley maitland 31 min Stupid people 2
ronny mays (Mar '16) 5 hr Ummm 7
dont fall for it (Nov '14) 7 hr Guest 21
Andy cambel HE'S PRINCIPAL (Jan '16) 15 hr Keith 7
Children are a reflection Mon Why 1
Claude and Helen Conley (Sep '14) Mon Headl 411 19
Teacher posting on social media outlets Sep 24 june 4

Alamo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance