mobile nation?
lindsey

United States

#1 Oct 25, 2012
I need to know from people who have or have had mobile nation if its any good. Is it worth switching from straight talk??
got it

Lexington, TN

#2 Nov 3, 2012
lindsey wrote:
I need to know from people who have or have had mobile nation if its any good. Is it worth switching from straight talk??
. I switched from Verizon I got the HTC one v and service is great and they warranty there phones unlike straight talk so I'd switch
Free at last

Medina, TN

#3 Jun 4, 2014
I just know my contract with them ends this month and all I have say is FREE AT LAST FREE AT LAST PRAISE GOD FREE AT LAST!!!!
If there could be anything wrong with a cell phone service provider it's these jackasses. If you have a problem they'll tell you to just take the battery and reboot (which is now a running gag my the family now) they do this to everybody. Their service sucks and they know it. My phone and services freeze up everyday where i then have to "take the battery out" at least twice a day. I dial a number and it just sits there for literally 3 minutes waiting for the dial tone to start. The 3G is a joke I feel like I'm back in the stone age with dial up Internet.
I can not stress to any of you enough to STAY AWAY FROM MOBILENATION #youwillswitchBACK
kim

Jackson, TN

#4 Jun 6, 2014
I had got it and within 3 days went bk and dropped the service. I had got the galaxy 4 and the service frm humboldt to Alamo sucked. Ppl say it depends on the phone. I went to AT&T.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tommy waddle 22 hr Eatdixk 8
Tyson Food 22 hr what are you sa... 9
marvin sikes (Jul '14) Thu Doctor 10
Shayna Ridings (Jun '15) Thu jwalls 29
Where is Shana King? Wed GurrlyGur 2
Lot Lizards Nov 14 marcuss 5
Dumbest woman in alamo . AND GO! Nov 13 Michele123 23

Alamo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance