First Prev
of 3
Next Last
info

Farmington, MO

#1 Apr 15, 2010
is it still open? is it worth a 2 hour drive? what all do you see? what will they let the kids pet?
Crockett Co Native

United States

#2 Apr 15, 2010
Yes it is still open. I have not been, but everyone I have spoken with say they had a lot of fun. You get to drive around and look at all of the animals. You can feed them as well. I'm not sure if I would drive 2 hours to see it, but then again, those animals have been there since I can remember so I guess I'm just used to seeing them (although I'm sure the experience is a little different than the view from HWY 412).
angel in florida

Windermere, FL

#3 Apr 16, 2010
where is it
Another native

United States

#4 Apr 18, 2010
No way would I drive 2 hrs to see it. I have been there and it was okay, but, you'd be much better off to go to a real zoo.
NewbernMommy

Martin, TN

#5 Apr 21, 2010
I just had my kids birthday parties there. It's nice to go on a Ssaturday and not fight with the big crowd at the zoo. My babies are 2 and 3 so we get to feed the baby animals and it's more on their level. We have so much fun everytime we go, but it's only 30 mins away for us. I can say this,we had their parties few weeks ago and my children got to pet a 3 months old baby kangaroo. how awesome is that! For me it's the memories you make, not how many animals there is to see.
Mom

Savannah, TN

#6 Apr 23, 2010
Yes, I love the safari park. Loads of fun to feed the giraffe. They have big birds that talk. Lots of monkeys, too. I highly recommend a visit to anyone young or old!!
aaa

Alamo, TN

#7 Apr 26, 2010
the fake zebra was stolen and put in someones yard this weekend
Down2Reality

Savannah, TN

#8 May 11, 2010
My Kids Went And We Loved It It's Nice To Have Something Like That Close To Home.
birdseye30256

Alamo, TN

#9 May 13, 2010
That was so funny..... I was driving past there like i do everyday and the zebra was gone..... I bet the seniors done it cause it was done on prom night..... sounds like a good high school story for MTV
crocket

United States

#10 May 28, 2010
A great place to go! My family went about a week ago and had a great time! Lots of cool animals to see an feed! I highly recommend it! We will be going back more often!
Angel from Florida

Windermere, FL

#11 May 29, 2010
Where is it located
Crockett Co Native

United States

#12 Jun 29, 2010
It's off of Hwy 412, between Alamo and Bells.
ohhh

Adamsville, TN

#13 Jul 8, 2010
sounds like a great adventure
Todd

Erin, TN

#14 Jul 8, 2010
My mom's money got cleaned out with the Bank of Alamo deal, so I think I've given those people enough of my money.
DYERSBURG FAMILY

United States

#15 Jul 29, 2010
Such a great place to go and take the family. My family and I have been going for the past 3 years and each year its growing more and new things are being added. Very fun place to go and I recomend it to everybody. An experience you will never forget- the wild and exotic animals come right up to the vehicle window so you can feed them in the drive thru and lots of neat and strange animals you get to feed and pet in the walk thru part of the park, YOU EVEN GET TO FEED A GIRAFFE! We were there a few days ago and they had a baby kangaroo that you could pet and hold to get a picture with! Such an amazing, unforgetable experience each time we go- will continue to go as long as its open! Great job on what you have done with your farm!!
weasel

United States

#16 Jul 29, 2010
KEEP GOING TO THE SAFARI PARK YOU MAY DIG UP SOME OF THAT MONEY THAT THEY STOLE FROM THE BANK OF ALAMO. IT IS SOMEWHERE AROUND JUST WAITING ON THE MAN THAT OWN THE SAFARI PARK TO GET OUT OF PRISON.
Angel from Florida

Kissimmee, FL

#17 Jul 29, 2010
who is the owner
weasel

United States

#18 Jul 29, 2010
claud conley is the owner and helen is his wife both bank crooks. really all the people he stole money from is the owners but he is over it. who knows those monkey out there could be stuff with money up their asses.

Since: Jul 10

Brownsville, TN

#19 Aug 1, 2010
weasel wrote:
claud conley is the owner and helen is his wife both bank crooks. really all the people he stole money from is the owners but he is over it. who knows those monkey out there could be stuff with money up their asses.

That wasn't nice to say at all.... By the way did you even lose money because if you didn't you don't have room to talk about that. We lost money to but we don't go around saying bad things about people, but i guess your not chistian i see....

Since: Jul 10

Brownsville, TN

#20 Aug 1, 2010
That place is Cool.... Don't listen to anyone else about the negative comments...... But what am i saying.... People has a right to say whatever they want to thats on there mind.... Can't wait til there names gets put on the Topix list.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
theft 100,00 39 min Research Helps 3
Crockett County Inbreds (Feb '11) 4 hr Ice-Man 22
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 8 hr -w0rd w0man- 8,498
Debra davis 14 hr lol Italian 5
Crockett county police (Jul '13) Sat call me the breeze 73
Any single woman out here wanna talk Dec 21 Jojo 12
Alamo Nursing Home Hotties? Dec 21 Waiting 12
Alamo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web