wonderingneighbo r

Savannah, TN

#1 Jun 26, 2010
Anyone know paul tucker? is he honest person , or a scam artist? prey upon widow ladies for their money
trustsnoone

Savannah, TN

#2 Jun 26, 2010
i dont know him, But i hear gossip he is taking advantage of a lady on E. parks st. Who Husband just passed away
suzie reed-juarez

Alamo, TN

#5 Jun 28, 2010
im not in roanoke, misprint
suzie

Alamo, TN

#6 Jun 29, 2010
i like to know where ur getting this information, and if its true i need to know..thats my mom on e park st...
cityboy

United States

#7 Jun 29, 2010
paul, from my experiences, has taken advantage of widow women... most of his jobs have been for widows. he wins them over, and they think he is great but he is a snake in the grass.. he is starving for money and will do what it takes to get it. his work was good until tim kail left him. nobody can be on the same job site with this guy because of his actual poor attitude. he would not be my choice. pete meyer, al overton, or kenneth bodkins would be mine.
suzie

Tennessee Ridge, TN

#8 Jun 30, 2010
i will pass it on, hopefully someone will believe this, thanx so much
Cecil and Linda

Savannah, TN

#9 Jul 17, 2010
suzie wrote:
i will pass it on, hopefully someone will believe this, thanx so much
He has done work for us and we were well pleased with it. Good work performance and end job looked great. We do not believe any of this.

PS: I do not believe he has taken advantage of anyone, What has he done for you, think! think!
Amber

Savannah, TN

#10 Jul 17, 2010
Suzie, Paul has done no such thing as to take advantage of your mom, nor anyone else. He happens to be doing all of the work on her house for free, so if that is taking advantage then someone has lost their damn mind. Furthermore I do beleive that Paul helped you and Michelle move, and has done anything you guys have asked of him only to be nice!! He happens to care a great deal for your STEP-mother and is there to help her do anything she needs done. Meanwhile you want to get on here and talk shit!! I'm sure Doris will be proud to know that again you seem to think someone is out to get your inheritance. I thought that you were our friend but apparently I was sadly mistaken. I would think more of someone if they had the balls to come and say something rather than slander a good man who has done nothing but be nice to you and your family!!!
Amber

Savannah, TN

#11 Jul 17, 2010
cityboy wrote:
paul, from my experiences, has taken advantage of widow women... most of his jobs have been for widows. he wins them over, and they think he is great but he is a snake in the grass.. he is starving for money and will do what it takes to get it. his work was good until tim kail left him. nobody can be on the same job site with this guy because of his actual poor attitude. he would not be my choice. pete meyer, al overton, or kenneth bodkins would be mine.
I hope noone repeats this comment because sound to me like city guy is knocking on "slander's" door/ Wouldn't want to be the one to have to answer to it.
Suzan

Brownsville, TN

#12 Jul 23, 2010
Paul did a beautiful job for us and we enjoyed working with him, but I would never use Al Overton for anything not even washing my dog.
Well

United States

#13 Aug 3, 2010
I suggest overton flooring! He has good employees! Anyways Susan-al is hardly ever looking over his employees or at the job site while they work so don't bad mouth everyone due to you and ALS problems! So I believe u owe his boys and appology- it's not their fault now!!!! No ones running around bad mouthing your website are they? So make sure you get it corrected ok!
Lovey Dovey

Savannah, TN

#14 Aug 4, 2010
In my opinion do not use Overton floors. I have seen some of his work. Had to come back and redo it and he does not oversee his help. Just not worth it!!!! I have not heard anything bad about Paul Tucker!
Paul Tucker Himself

Lexington, TN

#15 Dec 7, 2010
I would be interested in who this City Boy is. I have only done two jobs for widows. Never "WON" them over and its funny, I dont ever remember starving. As for a "Bad Attitude", Tim Kail was the reason for my bad attitude. He was not aware of how a partnership was. I did all of the bidding, bought all the tools, trailors, permits, did all the running, design, just for him to get half the profits. Anyway, Tim is my cousin, he is a good guy, a great floor man. Everyone has good and bad in all of them, I have heard good and bad about everyone talked about above, that wouldnt mean I would get them to do something they are not specialized in. I know Al Overton. If I needed flooring done, He would be the man I call, but I would not get him to remodel my bathroom. He dosent do bathrooms on a daily basis, so he cant be great at it. As for taking advantage of a widow woman on E Parks st. I did all of her siding, cleaned out her shed, did tons of work inside her house and never charged her a single dime. So I suggest if you dont know, you shouldnt say.
Paul Tucker Himself

Lexington, TN

#16 Dec 7, 2010
Oh by the way City Boy, Trustnoone, and wondering neighbor. I am real and dont hide. I have never knowing dupped anyone. Put your real names and maybe someone would put more stock in what you have to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R.I.P. George 'Rocking Chair' Adams 2 hr Berry Man 1
josh dillion 4 hr mon 1
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 5 hr mayor of my business 9,682
blonde skinny 13 hr Stephaniek 9
Timbo Sun Roger Ram 5
Big tots at sonic Sun Curious George 34
Vote Aug 28 mayor of my business 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alamo Mortgages