First Prev
of 4
Next Last
concerned citizen

Nebo, NC

#1 Apr 22, 2011
I Think chief skipper is a liability to the town of alamo. He is way to big to get out if the car. Think about this. What if someone is getting hurt in a appartment one the second floor. What is he gonna do? My guess it's call someone who can climb the stairs. someone is gonna get hurt cause he cant do his job. I think the public needs to speak up. Why should he be allowed to patrol the streets when he is not able of doing his sworn duty

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 22, 2011
I know that sounds mean but it is so true..
concerned citizen

Nebo, NC

#3 Apr 22, 2011
it is. Really it's the mayors fault fit not getting rid of him. he has had his time and it's time for him to go. You can't write an article in the paper cause you have to have your name on it.
concerned citizen

Nebo, NC

#4 Apr 22, 2011
I How this thread gets lots of comments with people that feels the same way. Maybe the people of alamo can make a change.
Voice

Raleigh, NC

#5 Apr 22, 2011
If it is a legitimate claim individuals would have to put there names behind the reason for petition. Props to Heather M. If you guys legitimately want him gone put the name behind the blame. Only folks from alamo would be the best considering he represents Alamo PD.
concerned citizen

United States

#6 Apr 22, 2011
I heard they tried once. As long as tommy greene is mayor that won't ever happen. You are right though voice. Wonder if there it's a petition people could get up. skipper couldn't even pass a physical at any other job. I don't dislike the man but he needs to step down.
just me

Bradford, TN

#7 Apr 22, 2011
You might want to think about who might replace him if he "steps down". If its either of those two jackasses, Suggs or Knox, no thanks. I'll take my chances with Skipper. He's a good man. He helped me and my family out plenty, just like i bet he has most people in Alamo.
concerned citizen

Mooresville, NC

#8 Apr 22, 2011
Skipper is worthless. all he does is eats at sonic all day. He might be a nice guy but he cant do his job unless he it's during in his car. If he pulls you over he wants you to walk to his car cause he can't hardly get out. We nerf a real cop. Suggs and jim might be jackasses but at least they will get out of the car and help someone. Then you got weaver. Now that is a real joke and another topic lol
treehugger

United States

#9 Apr 22, 2011
You sure seem to know a lot about what he does. What do you do, follow him around all day and take notes? Yeah, Suggs be glad to help out them young girls.
Jive Talkin

Dyer, TN

#10 Apr 22, 2011
Skipper is a good guy and has earned the right to be where he is. Being Chief doesn't mean running marathons. He has the experience, knowledge and training for the job. Give him a chance to do the job as Chief before you criticize. He HAS helped alot of citizens out and is DEFINITELY better than the Barney Fife "retards" Suggs and Knox. Maybe he can get them straightened out, if not outright replaced. You take your chances however you want to, but I'll join the group that'll show up to support him !
sexy mamma

Savannah, TN

#11 Apr 22, 2011
Hey he might b a good man but when a freakin cop pulls up in ur yard and wont even get outta the car instead he blows the horn 4 u 2 come out to him thats just crazy
Booger5

Dyer, TN

#12 Apr 22, 2011
Bet ya carried yur whinnin butt outside, unless yur too fat to get thru the door and thats why yur complainin ! Now, "thats just CRAZY" !
fly-boyZ

Dyer, TN

#13 Apr 22, 2011
Wha'd he have to come to your house for anyway !?
LongTimeCitizen

Dyer, TN

#14 Apr 22, 2011
Leave Skipper alone and Mayor Greene too. The "concerned citizen" that started all of this hype probably got in trouble for something he done and is just mad about it. Go Skipper !
A Friend

Bradford, TN

#15 Apr 22, 2011
You tell it LongTimeCitizen! These crackheads don't hesitate to pick up the phone and call over their stupid hillbilly squables between their inbred family members. Then they expect the cops to come sort it out. I imagine that if Skipper didn't get out of the car, he'd probably been to that house a half dozen times in the past week over the same crap. I know who I want as Chief of Alamo PD. Skipper could be a hard a** but he has helped me out when he didn't have to. He gave me a chance and I've remembered that all these years. I won't sit by and let somebody trash talk him with out sticking up for him. I don't want Alamo run like Jackson or Memphis, where a cop is a cop. I am proud to call Skipper a good man, a good Chief, and a friend.
sexy mamma

Savannah, TN

#16 Apr 22, 2011
Dont matter y he was at my house it wasnt for me.We all have our opinons about him if u cant take it then dont get on here and no were not all to big and lazy to freakin get up and walk like he is
whinningsexymamm a

Dyer, TN

#17 Apr 22, 2011
Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh,,Waaaaaaa aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh !! You're the one cryin bout it ! You said your opinion and nobody seems to agree or "CARE" ! MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET OVER IT !!

Probably wouldn't hurt if you stayed out of trouble, then you wouldn't have to dread the visits from the PD so much.
fly-boyZ

Dyer, TN

#18 Apr 22, 2011
Alamo 5-O roll up in yo yard very much? Sounds like you a regular !
Jive Talkin

Dyer, TN

#19 Apr 22, 2011
Leave her alone too. She's just exercising her right to free speech. I may not agree completely with her opinion but I'll support her right to voice it!
fly-boyZ

Dyer, TN

#20 Apr 22, 2011
5-O must have been after your boyfriend JIVE CRAP TALKIN. Look out - Skipper gonna roll off on you again !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wisper internet service (Jun '10) 7 hr Rena Parrott 235
Can we please! 8 hr redrose 2
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 10 hr Spider 10,749
So who is into swinging 13 hr Staceyervin 7
Hot bartender at the Boars Nest.... 16 hr LOL 4
Searching.. 16 hr Haha 2
Paige Weatherholt Fri savage 6

Alamo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance