Alex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Sense the last post was deleted, heres another one! This herpes infested slut is snitching on EVERYBODY! How sorry can this bitch be, she gave her daughter up for drugs! I hope Anthony Miles and Bushart knows that she has herpes! She told the police everything she knew on anybody. So, lets see whos house gets ran into Tuesday because the police department will be knocking on doors that morning. Somebody needs to beat that infested bitches ass and send her back to the woods where she belongs! I mean seriously, she gave her child away. Oh and hope DJ Sipes and Micheal Martin get checked as well. This female is a sorry piece of trash and Tim thinks shes gold. Plsssssss, shes sleeping with all these idiots knowing she has herpes. Then again, Tim aint know better! This girl layed across my bed telling me how she hated that baby, how she tried to get rid of the baby bc she didnt want her. I know about 6 women that want to give her a new face! She gets what she deserves. So if anyone has screwed her, I would get checked. By her not telling all these dumb fucks she has herpes and they test positive, she can get in trouble for it. Hell, this makes 3 kids she has given up bc cocaine is more important!
Sandy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

I know her personally and know that she does have herpes and gave all 3 of her kids up. Shes just like her mom, a whore! Her drugs have always been more important. This tramp needs to go back to where the rest of those hillbilles are. She is going to end up hurt here!
someone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

I don't know who this person is but I do want to say a few things. One is there are two types of herpes. herpes 1 and 2 . One is genital and one is not. The non genital one is only spread during an outbreak. Don't know which your referring to but just a little education for you.

Also who cares who snitches? If your not doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about. If you are, Well you need to pay the consequences and not blame others for something your doing illegal. Plain and simple.
Concerned Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

She has the sexually transmitted herpes! Im not doing nothing so I'm not worried about shit. Its people like you that has to worry-someone! You act as if we dont know the difference, not everyone is a CC inbreed! So how about whoever you are-someone, stay in your on fucking lane bitch! We dont need your little redneck education. Point is, she has the shit and giving to everyone. Mind your on business HO!
someone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Funny you say mind your own business yet you aren't and your posting on a public board. Sounds real logical there. I'm also not using such words as you because I do have an education. Only those without one would feel the need to use such words.
hmmmm

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

someone wrote:
I don't know who this person is but I do want to say a few things. One is there are two types of herpes. herpes 1 and 2 . One is genital and one is not. The non genital one is only spread during an outbreak. Don't know which your referring to but just a little education for you.

Also who cares who snitches? If your not doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about. If you are, Well you need to pay the consequences and not blame others for something your doing illegal. Plain and simple.
Actually BOTH are spread during an outbreak. The "non-genital" one is spread by mouth secretions and the sexually transmitted one is spread by sex organ secretions. Both are extremely contagious. One is just more obvious than the other.
Shane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Funny how little ms know it all didnt know what she was talking! Somebody needs to educate her dumb ass. I know several people who are after that herpes infested trick. She needs to take her nasty ass back to Alabama. She sleep with all these men and didnt bother telling them about the herpes. If she ever makes the mistake of stepping in my yard again, that ugly face of hers will be rearrange. Her and Timmy both are shooting cocaine. Its sad when u set on somebodys bed and tell them u hate your baby and wish was never born. Yea bitch its me so come get this ass beating you gonna get. Neither of you need that baby. Anyone that has sleep with Myranda or Timmy go get checked out because they both have herpes and Myranda told on everybody she knew selling drugs.
someone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

I said they were spread during an outbreak but genital is also spread without an outbreak. On the mouth doesn't spread without an outbreak.
hmmmm

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

someone wrote:
I said they were spread during an outbreak but genital is also spread without an outbreak. On the mouth doesn't spread without an outbreak.
Google is your friend. Google it dear.
wow

Henry, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

she got the herpes from Brian Bushart... And they also have Hepititis so everyone needs to be checked!
axel

Henry, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

She had her baby early by breaking her own water with an ink pen... They both look like they have AIDS or something all drawn up in the face and shit....
makeitright

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

axel wrote:
She had her baby early by breaking her own water with an ink pen... They both look like they have AIDS or something all drawn up in the face and shit....
thats bullshit, breaking your water with an ink pen, its not long enough..get educated dummy
Come To Jesus Meeting

Erin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

All of y'all need one. This is a public board so telling people to mind their own business is pointless. Why should they if you aren't minding yours? Apparently you're jealous of all the men she can get and you can't or you wouldn't be blasting her. God is the only one to judge and y'all sure are doing his job. Remember that when your time comes and you end up burning in hell. God bless you all.
sally

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Come To Jesus Meeting wrote:
All of y'all need one. This is a public board so telling people to mind their own business is pointless. Why should they if you aren't minding yours? Apparently you're jealous of all the men she can get and you can't or you wouldn't be blasting her. God is the only one to judge and y'all sure are doing his job. Remember that when your time comes and you end up burning in hell. God bless you all.
jealous of what? her banging a climer, bushart? please dont go there..
Alecia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Like u bitches are any better! Please tell me, what's wrong with the climers? See unlike u pussys I'm not scared to post my name! But that's typicaly Cc ppl, talk shit and scared to say there name! Fyi, Timmy has diabetes and its bad. So how about you hos post ur names and we can discuss this. Woman or man!!! I am not hard to find!
sally

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Alecia wrote:
Like u bitches are any better! Please tell me, what's wrong with the climers? See unlike u pussys I'm not scared to post my name! But that's typicaly Cc ppl, talk shit and scared to say there name! Fyi, Timmy has diabetes and its bad. So how about you hos post ur names and we can discuss this. Woman or man!!! I am not hard to find!
u see i posted my name, and yes im way better:)
Come To Jesus Meeting

Erin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I'm not a ho and I was defending, but ok. I don't know any of these people. It's just terrible how they think they are better than everyone else. In God's eyes we are all the same.
Come To Jesus Meeting

Erin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

And Sally you wouldn't be blasting if you weren't jealous. It may not be these guys, but obviously the way she can get more men than you is getting under your skin. So why don't you leave them alone. It isn't any of your business.
sally

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Jealous of what?? I dont want herpes and i sure wouldnt give my baby away so i can do drugs..Nothing to be jealous of honey, now go and smoke ur piece pipe and pray to god..
Come To Jesus Meeting

Erin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I don't smoke. I stay away from drugs, alcohol, and tobacco. You need to be praying, especially for forgiveness.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alamo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 16 min Augur 144,673
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 4 hr ChopperBlades 8,111
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 11 hr WTH 9,264
kimberly willis 12 hr wellwell 1
Crockett county police (Jul '13) 22 hr evidence 62
Brittney B .. liars sniching fir klyce 22 hr dum sum 1
jess's recycle shop Wed redneck 1

Search the Alamo Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Alamo Jobs

•••