Wisper internet service

Posted in the Alamo Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
busy body

Brownsville, TN

#1 Jun 9, 2010
Has anyone signed up for this service yet? If so, what do you think of it so far?
Please be specific concerning speed, customer service, price comparison, etc.

Since: Jul 10

Brownsville, TN

#2 Jul 18, 2010
I bought the service about 3 months ago and i love it i have verizon and was paying 300 to 400 dollars a month because i was going over my usage every month. so get it and you want regret it...
Suzan

Brownsville, TN

#3 Jul 20, 2010
I sell the service and would be happy to help you get it set up.
the cook

Brownsville, TN

#4 Jul 25, 2010
I have the service and love it. The speed is about 3 times faster that what i had (TEC). You won't regret it. I pay $49.00 a month
jojo alamo tn

Brownsville, TN

#5 Jul 31, 2010
I've had whisper since June, I've some issue but Richard Duvall and Chad Reasons have been right out and fixed everything on the spot. I love my service and the speed is great. I couldn't ask for quicker and the nicer service people. No regrets on Whishper at all love it.
jojo alamo tn

Brownsville, TN

#6 Jul 31, 2010
I've had whisper since June. I've had some issue but Richard Duvall and Chad Reasons have been right to fix it. The speed is great and I have regrets at all. Love Love It.
cowgirl

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Aug 15, 2010
Anybody have the number to the office up there??
Betsy

Milan, TN

#14 Aug 17, 2010
Suzan wrote:
I sell the service and would be happy to help you get it set up.
I am having a difficult time getting information on this service. HELP!
Betsy

Milan, TN

#15 Aug 17, 2010
jojo alamo tn wrote:
I've had whisper since June. I've had some issue but Richard Duvall and Chad Reasons have been right to fix it. The speed is great and I have regrets at all. Love Love It.
Can you please tell me how to get in touch with them? I am getting very frustrated.
troll

Brownsville, TN

#19 Aug 20, 2010
twilighter01

Dyersburg, TN

#20 Aug 20, 2010
my hubby works there!!!!!!!!!! love ya babe
john weaver

Brownsville, TN

#21 Aug 21, 2010
i love u to baby and yelp i work here
NOT-A-FAN

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Aug 23, 2010
So far, extremely LOUSY, LOUSY, LOUSY customer care.. I would NOT recomend AT ALL... My business will go elsewhere.
just what i think

Dyersburg, TN

#23 Aug 23, 2010
well that is because ur talking to the secretary right ... talk to the guys they do anything for ya!!!! even come back if it isnt working right or something goes wrong...they should be hiring new ppl tho... but there internet works faster and so much better than anything else around here
NOT-A-FAN

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Aug 23, 2010
Exactly then how do u get past this so-called secretary? I'd love to talk to someone that actually gives a flip but so far haven't been successful gettin anybody but this lazy secretary who never follows thru. They definatly are losing business employing this kind of people. Any info on how to get past her would be greatly appreciated. Oh,,, besides just asking for
someone else---- already tried that and got sent right back to her.
The Prince

Erin, TN

#25 Aug 23, 2010
What area's in Crockett County does it cover?
anonymous

Memphis, TN

#27 Aug 31, 2010
I am not happy with their service either. Their internet services drops on and off every minute but you might not feel that during browsing which is good thing but if you are planning to use Vonage, my suggestion is to stay away from them. Vonage didn't work for me at all but it works with my current cable provider(charter). thought this might help.
Pete

Brownsville, TN

#28 Sep 15, 2010
Whisper is not good in Bells!!
love it

Brownsville, TN

#29 Sep 15, 2010
We have it and love it. I know it doesn't work in all areas but I believe they are trying to get more towers up or something and that will make it available to more people. It is very fast. The best internet I have ever had.
Someone

United States

#30 Sep 16, 2010
Not worth the hassel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 6 min texas pete 9,102
Eric pike snitching left and right 30 min Guess 1
Hudson 39 min Relax1 12
Be careful in Family Dollar 3 hr curious 6
why white girls? 5 hr mr predjudice 11
Daniel & Dustin charges 11 hr Evan 8
Angelique King Mon KellyHart 2
More from around the web

Alamo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE