Next Last
want to know

Brownsville, TN

#1 Feb 25, 2011
does anyone know if phillip forsythe and stanley knox got busted last nite
well

Thomasville, NC

#2 Feb 25, 2011
Yep, that's what I heard. I heard they were in a barn on Old Mounds Rd.

Hendersonville, NC

#3 Feb 26, 2011
want to know wrote:
does anyone know if phillip forsythe and stanley knox got busted last nite
When did Stanley get out on bond?
it is what it is

Laurel, MS

#4 Feb 26, 2011
IT's not true.. Stanley got out of jail 3 weeks ago not long after he got arrested...Shannon Jones is in rehab..... Hope this answers everyone's questions.. now leave Stanley alone if you don't know already then it doesn't concern you!:)
want to know

Brownsville, TN

#5 Feb 26, 2011
ok it is what it is he must of got out on bail cause it is true
sittingbythedock ofthebay

Lexington, TN

#6 Feb 26, 2011
Yes he DID get busted AGAIN.
are you serious

Rock Hill, SC

#7 Feb 26, 2011
it is what it is wrote:
IT's not true.. Stanley got out of jail 3 weeks ago not long after he got arrested...Shannon Jones is in rehab..... Hope this answers everyone's questions.. now leave Stanley alone if you don't know already then it doesn't concern you!:)
Yes he did get busted again. Yes he did get out of jail 3 weeks ago and the dumbass got busted again for the same thing. WHAT A RETARD. Hope this answers your statement.
it is what it is

Laurel, MS

#8 Feb 27, 2011
It's none of anyone's business what he does !!! Shannon Jones- ok he is a public figure in crockett county, but Stanley is none of your business!!! And "are you serious" all I have to Say to you is I am very Serious !!! Find someone else to gossip about! None of you know him like you think you do and it gets really old when people constantly talk about others! Nobody is perfect not even you! It could be you or your family just as easy .. You should slow down on the chit chat and tend to your own problems.....:)
James

Savannah, TN

#9 Feb 27, 2011
it is what it is wrote:
It's none of anyone's business what he does !!! Shannon Jones- ok he is a public figure in crockett county, but Stanley is none of your business!!! And "are you serious" all I have to Say to you is I am very Serious !!! Find someone else to gossip about! None of you know him like you think you do and it gets really old when people constantly talk about others! Nobody is perfect not even you! It could be you or your family just as easy .. You should slow down on the chit chat and tend to your own problems.....:)
Well if your little Stanley was arrested for drugs, then excuse me YES it is EVERYONE'S Business. Drugs destroys everything in its path and the effects that drugs put on Society, Our Town then it makes it everyone's business. I don't know him and don't care to if he is a drug user,Simple as that. So if it was drugs he was busted for, You can just sit back on your little red wagon with a cool rag on your head and cool off. Because if he is a drug user then his name needs to be posted on this site along with every other drug user. And far as Shannon Jones goes, REHAB what a freaking joke, if he is going it is only to try and make it look good. That week or so rehab is a crock of BS, You have to have the WANT TO, to stop using drugs. and if your going to get dried out it takes more then a few weeks. Oh so if Shannon is in a Rehab then I am assuming that he is admitting that he has a drug problem, Why else would you go to Rehab? So I guess that means he trying to put the blame for he drugs at his house off on the other two people doesn't hold water now. LOL Drug users,are losers and menace to society.
Please

Savannah, TN

#10 Mar 1, 2011
All I can say is that yes Stanley Knox was busted AGAIN for drugs. This is a proven fact. I think he would have known better since he was just bonded out of jail. I mean come on folks, lets get real here. Look at all the damn losers we have in Crockett County that is making the stuff and using drugs. I have kids and I don't like it!!!! They can rot in jail as far as I am concerned!!!
iknowmorethanuth ink

Brownsville, TN

#11 Mar 1, 2011
Yes, there are a lot of "good" people that get started on drugs of all kinds. That doesnt make it right for them to do this. All drugs affect EVERYONE that is around the "offender". Whether physical, emotional, or financially. It leads to disasters of all kinds. No one should make "excuses" for any or anyone. It is what it is. If Troy,Jeff & Eric & the rest would do their job in a TIMELY matter. And the judge, NOT let any of them out on bond. This county could be cleaned up a LOT! Destroy the makers, & sellers & distributers (the ones that haul it here).
Sky

Roanoke, AL

#12 Mar 1, 2011
it is what it is wrote:
No honey, it is everyones business. When you make that crap you are KILLING OUR COMMUNITY. People who make that poision are turning our friends and family into monsters who are so evil that they will steal or even kill people for no reason. I have seen too many lives ruint by this and I'm sick of it.

No one is perfect except for the LORD and I'm not claiming to be perfect in any. I am just sick and tired of these people destroying the place I live and the people I love.
want to know

Brownsville, TN

#13 Mar 1, 2011
I dont know bout yall but seems to me that " it is what it is " might be afraid that finally that stuff is gettin off the streets wonder why !!!!!!!!!!
are you serious

Chester, SC

#14 Mar 1, 2011
it is what it is wrote:
This thread wasn't talking about Shannon, it was merely asking if Stanley got busted, in which you stated that he hadn't. You didn't even know the facts. Yes it is my business if he's making meth right down the road from me, and yes I do know Stanley because I went to school with him all my life. DID YOU??? If not then you don't need to question others knowledge of a person.
it is what it is

Laurel, MS

#15 Mar 1, 2011
are you serious wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread wasn't talking about Shannon, it was merely asking if Stanley got busted, in which you stated that he hadn't. You didn't even know the facts. Yes it is my business if he's making meth right down the road from me, and yes I do know Stanley because I went to school with him all my life. DID YOU??? If not then you don't need to question others knowledge of a person.
I knew the truth darlin I just didn't feel like telling someone else's business on here and let me just say if you went to school with stanley then please lets have your name because if you know Stanley then I am pretty sure you know me!! So lets have Name Please!
somebody that knows

Erin, TN

#16 Mar 2, 2011
it is what it is wrote:
It's none of anyone's business what he does !!! Shannon Jones- ok he is a public figure in crockett county, but Stanley is none of your business!!! And "are you serious" all I have to Say to you is I am very Serious !!! Find someone else to gossip about! None of you know him like you think you do and it gets really old when people constantly talk about others! Nobody is perfect not even you! It could be you or your family just as easy .. You should slow down on the chit chat and tend to y7our own problems.....:)
Yes it is people bussniess for the fact that there are hard working good people who are tried of this shit.I feel thst I have a right when there are childern involed that these method dearl and makers can hurt.So there for you must bnot have childern that you give a damm about but I do and I feel that they got what they should and I feel that all method dealers and user should be right beside them
the real truth

Erin, TN

#17 Mar 2, 2011
well to all who think youknow the truth i am sorry to say its all hear say i myself have know stanley for so many years i could write a book on him for the ones who think i am just running my mouth let me clear that up stanley has lived at friendship tn most of his life i have partied with him many times and hell no iam not a meth user these where the days b4 that shit was around these parts bUT ANYWAYS Stanley is not one to fight over he is paying for what he has done and so many ppl are trying to justify his action for christ sakes the ones who are doing it are only pissed cause there dealer is off the streets finally and they wiggin go the fuck to rehab and get over it our children are much safer with dumb asses like him locked up and congrats to our law inforcement you are finally getting off your lazy asses and cleaning this town up its just so sad cause ppl have died right here in crockett county over that shit belindA DAVIS BEING ONE have you all forgotten that and i for one know the meth she o d on was directly from phil and stanley RIP BELINDA DAVIS
soon this will all be old news and everyone will have something else to talk about lets just hope its not the death of another one of our crockett county neighbors because of METH Have a heart appreciate the work of our law enforcers OUR CHILDREN ARE ONESTEP CLOSER TO A SAFER BRIGHTER FUTURE!!!!!
it is what it is

Bay Springs, MS

#19 Mar 3, 2011
want to know wrote:
I dont know bout yall but seems to me that " it is what it is " might be afraid that finally that stuff is gettin off the streets wonder why !!!!!!!!!!
Let me just tell you I have NEVER seen meth let alone do it!! I have never done any kind of drugs!! I am not saying that Stanley should not pay for what he has done at all I am simply saying enough is enough move on and talk about someone else he is in jail and I pray he gets the help he needs.... There are more drug dealers in crockett county than Stanley he is taking resposibility for what he has done so lets work on getting the rest of them off the street!!! He is very wrong for what he has done , but I am part of his family and I have learned that judging people is just not what we as humans are supposed to do...As I said before I can say I have NEVER used drugs !!! You don't know me , I would never get on here with assumptions because 9 times outta 10 you always assume wrong. God bless :)
been there

Lexington, TN

#20 Mar 3, 2011
bellsman, your girlfriend should go to al-anon meetings, nar-anon or ask social services to provide a counselor for her. They do this free of charge. Or she could get online and find message boards of other children and family members of meth addicts. As much as you love her and want to support her, you probably aren't qualified to give her what she needs. It helps to know you aren't the only one who's been through this and helps to talk to others who have.
want to know

Brownsville, TN

#21 Mar 3, 2011
Heard Teresa Moisier {guess I spelled that last name right )got busted last nite (meth) Does anyone know bout this ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bonnie king and brad riley where abouts? 3 hr cant run forever 8
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 5 hr _Zoey_ 8,968
Good Bye Dollar General... 7 hr facts 19
Need info 7 hr facts 5
just 7 hr facts 8
deleted posts hmmmmm 11 hr Wizard 6
Gary Reasons report card 11 hr I Luv Jill 29
More from around the web

Alamo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE